Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did SimGuruMeatball Confirm That Modern Life Stuff Is Just Art?

HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
In one of the Modern Line stuff pack threads, @SimGuruMeatball had this to say.
It's in 3d (we concept in 2d), it's not Modern at all and we don't use external contractors.

Is it false then?
Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
xyIcMqt.png

Comments

• Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    It was already established that it wasn't real concept art a while ago. Guess you should have read the threads more.
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    Oh. Sorry. I didn't see that.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Well well another fake.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    It was already established that it wasn't real concept art a while ago. Guess you should have read the threads more.
    You shouldn't be so hard on another Simmer for missing a thread. And here's why, threads have the tendency to move very fast on here on any given day of the week. So unless a Simmer any Simmer is on here 24/7 just reading all the topics on here. Then they are very likely not to see a topic that they are about to post. So it's more polite to forgive them for posting something that has been already posted on here before, and to thank them for sharing their op on the topic.

• Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    edited November 2015
    sunman502 wrote: »
    You shouldn't be so hard on another Simmer for missing a thread. And here's why, threads have the tendency to move very fast on here on any given day of the week. So unless a Simmer any Simmer is on here 24/7 just reading all the topics on here. Then they are very likely not to see a topic that they are about to post. So it's more polite to forgive them for posting something that has been already posted on here before, and to thank them for sharing their op on the topic.

I forgive if it looked like I was being hard or rude, I really didn't mean it to come out that way. Sometimes when I try to be serious, I unintentionally come out a little harsh.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »

I forgive if it looked like I was being hard or rude, I really didn't mean it to come out that way. Sometimes when I try to be serious, I unintentionally come out a little harsh.
    It's quite alright, We all tend to get a little worked up over another Simmer's post on here. And tend to forget where they are coming from in their post, and tend to forget that they might not have gotten to read a post on the topic about what they are about to post.