May 17 - Friday Highlight time! Check this week's out here!

Why Do You Like The Sims?

124...Next

Comments

• xjosephinexxjosephinex Posts: 36 Member
    There's a lil something for everyone, that's what I like. (:
    But I love building, I love CAS, I love CC shopping, I love family gameplay/storytelling... I love it allllll
    origin id - victimizedharry
  • tarcottitarcotti Posts: 20 Member
    > @hellojewby said:
    > Well, as I child, I always loved playing with dolls and Barbies. Playing "House" was always my favorite. Doll houses made me scream with delight. Sims is like virtual Babies/doll house. Also, a part of me enjoys control of people. Of course, in real life, this doesn't happen. lol But in my off time, I enjoy leading virtual lives as I see fit. Endless entertainment.

This. Exactly.
  • PinkyDonutPinkyDonut Posts: 3 New Member
    I just love the options you have. You can play wathever you want to do. You can build, you can do challenges. You make your own story. Thats wat i like about the sims.
  • GorgeoiousGorgeoious Posts: 20 Member
    I've always been a story teller. Playing the sims is like making my stories come alive. I was also into Barbies as a child. I also use to design structures as a hobby. I love the build and design aspect of the game. The sims "crack" me up. They never fail to do something that makes me laugh. I like the little challenges, like having a successful party. Sometimes I think it could be more challenging as a game, but then I don't want it to complicated either. I like the flexibility and variety in the game.