Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 and The Twilight Zone...

Not long after I started playing The Sims 4 an episode of The Twilight Zone began popping into my head. Every time I circle around and begin playing again I just keep thinking of that episode.

It is Season 1, Episode 28, A Nice Place to Visit.

The episode's plot can be read here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Nice_Place_to_Visit

If you bother to follow the link and read the plot, pay close attention to the plot's final paragraph.

It even mentions whims. lol.

Comments

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I love the Twilight Zone. I'm having to take a break from the Sims 4 but I do want to make a "Eye of the Beholder" story based off a Twilight Zone episode. That is interesting about whims. Sometimes forums remind me of "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street" whenever a speculation thread is made. :grimace:
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    I love the Twilight Zone. I'm having to take a break from the Sims 4 but I do want to make a "Eye of the Beholder" story based off a Twilight Zone episode. That is interesting about whims. Sometimes forums remind me of "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street" whenever a speculation thread is made. :grimace:
    That was a well done episode and I love it how fear and suspense plays off people minds, one of my favorite episodes.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Scobre wrote: »
    That was a well done episode and I love it how fear and suspense plays off people minds, one of my favorite episodes.
    Yeah, it was a good one. To Serve Man is my favorite episode.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller