Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Interact with Other Players

It would be great if you could interact with friends and other players from around the world; maybe something like the in-game mailbox gifting system or the hosting concept. Thoughts?
tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
thank you thread

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    trust me its a flame war topic
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    JGYSRXf.gif
    Because In the sims 3 it was a nightmare ...

I would love to interact with other players in the game , but not this way .
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    In-game gifting isn't bad but I wouldn't want other people in my game for them to roam around in. If I want to play with other people, then I will play World of Warcraft.
  • craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    No thanks! I don't like playing video games with other people. no offence to other people, I just like to play alone.
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • DatRandomSimmerDatRandomSimmer Posts: 59 Member
    it would be a cool idea it could be great and bad at the same time depending on if you like playing with friends or gifting or no i would like this idea actually pop and and chill with my friends simmies
  • teaa5teaa5 Posts: 1,407 Member
    gifting yes but playing together NO NO NO!!!
    00.jpg

Origin ID : kateteaa Twitter: MunchPumpkins
    Sims 3 wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=teaa5
    Sims 4 origin wishlist: https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/view-wishlist/7a1SQrtJtdHoNce4KS_ZTg--
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited October 2015
    If you want to socialize with other Simmers go play The Sims Freeplay which offers you the opportunity to visit each others towns and interact with the content and Sims. You just need a Iphone/Ipod, Android, or Windows phone it's completely free to play too, no need to pay. I'd also suggest you get The Sims 1, 2, or 3 for console so you can play with others locally via split screen. The Sims for PC was NEVER meant to be The Sims Online. They had The Sims Online and The Sims Social, and at one point The Sims 4 before The Redo. The Sims 1, 2, 3, and 4 for PC are singleplayer oriented products.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    I think the option to switch some sort of multi-playing on and off would be nice, though, so not every player has to use it.
    tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
    thank you thread
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Bleubell wrote: »
    I think the option to switch some sort of multi-playing on and off would be nice, though, so not every player has to use it.

yeah Like the Gallery. it's optional.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Bleubell wrote: »
    It would be great if you could interact with friends and other players from around the world; maybe something like the in-game mailbox gifting system or the hosting concept. Thoughts?

You can do that in Origin while you play. Chat etc. I don't care if they add this to the game since it's not a real Sim's game anyway and I don't play while online.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.