Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The New Willow Creek Challenge First one due on November 14th PLZ JOIN!!

MarkHarris17MarkHarris17 Posts: 537 Member
Judges
@MarkHarris17
Look who buzzed in @annabee53
How I score is highest quality, details, and creativity!

The Prizelloyd family has recently bought the town of Willow Creek and plan to rebuild the town to make it known as Prizellyod City. Dadia and Lester grabbed their most prized child and placed them as the founder and foundation or "the glue that holds it all together" of the town. They ask you to bulldoze all of the lots except, the community lots such as the park. Dadia and Lester plan on plastic surgery and would like you to create their new form. Also, they ask you to create their elegantly dressed child, but rebel at heart. Here's how the challenge works every other week I will present you with three challenges, Sim Creating, Room Creating, and House Creating. I also, ask that if you can share their progress on a thread or webpage and give me the link so I can place it on the lines below. You can join all 3 or only 1.

This weeks challenge Rooms:
Create Dadia and Lester's party room. Here's a little something-something they asked me to mention, We would like a party area where we can serve foods and beverages, also we would like seating so my family and dear friends can sit together and talk. Budget, there is no budget, don't upload as a lot
Entry Form:
Challenge week:
Origin Id:
Creation Name:
Gallery Link:
Overscanning Room Picture Limit 2:

This week challenge Sims: Dadia and Lester plan on plastic surgery and would like you to create their new form. Also, they ask you to create their elegantly dressed child, but rebel at heart.
Entry Form:
Challenge week:
Origin Id:
Creation Name:
Gallery Link:
Group Pic Limit 1:

This week challenge Lots: Create Dadia and Lester's new mansion they purchased for their child. They would like you to deck it out with riches and white and black is their game. 50X50 Lot, BUDGET 1MILLION you do not have to reach the budget!!
Entry Form:
Challenge week:
Origin Id:
Creation Name:
Gallery Link:
Entire Lot pic Rooms optional NO Picture Limit:

Prizes: These are all optional except for the first.
Maxis Nomination
Guest Judge
Help design a portion of the challenge

Whenever it hits the first week mark I will present you with an optional 2 day mini challenge
Ok so we hit the first week mark and I would love to see more addings, anyway here's a two day challenge.

Sims: Create Dadia's older geyser crazy fishing brother.
Entry Form:
Challenge week:
Origin Id:
Creation Name:
Gallery Link:
Group Pic Limit 1:

Lot: Create his fishing house.
Challenge week:
Origin Id:
Creation Name:
Gallery Link:
Entire Lot pic Rooms optional NO Picture Limit:

Room: Create fishing dock.
Entry Form:
Challenge week:
Origin Id:
Creation Name:
Gallery Link:
Overscanning Room Picture Limit 2: :'(<3:|
Mini Challenge has closed unfortunatley no entries
Shelly Mellow Maxis
Madden Maxis
Riles Maxis
Harris Maxis
Hunger Games Modeling Comp
[img][/img]ezgif.com-gif-maker_zpsjrmqrvoc.gif
Last one made by me [my handwriting is bad on computers!]
Thanks to the talented @Cbear13 for making these!

Post edited by MarkHarris17 on

Comments