Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just wondering

SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
I found my Sims 2 Ultimate Collection game in my Origin account. I have Sims 4, but should I install Sims 2 again? (In order to make room, I'd need to uninstall my Sims 3 games.)
Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]

Comments

• hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    I purchased a 2nd internal hard drive. lol I was sick of my old Sims game collecting dust because I had no room on my computer. Best purchase ever. $40 on newegg, a few minutes on youtube, and 5 easy minutes to install and Boom! Hard drive full of every Sims series game, plus SimCity (the newest one) and Spore. If you love Sims 3 like I do, I'd HATE to let it go.
    let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    YESSS! Only Sims game I still play as much as I did back then. TS1 is a close second and the others, uh...
    Lift me up - Let me go
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Only if you really want to play it. If you love TS4 and are having fun then enjoy the game and have fun. :mrgreen:
  • ShadowLabrysShadowLabrys Posts: 281 Member
    @SimFan298 The choice is yours Pick the one you love the most and if you want to delete them if its a space issue i totally understand cause on my old computer i also had to make sim sacrifices >_< but yea pick the one you love the most and enjoy!!! FYI your signature I love it :D
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I vote yes! Its the best game in the series and wipes the floor with the others!