Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paris 2.0 populated?

Hi all,
thesimsk.com/cat/worlds/This is a user created world that I just love but I haven't played in it for well over a year. I just reopened the world and began playing again. I opened the world as a travel destination using Nraas traveller mod. The world is self populating....with all FRENCH sims! I am not sure what is going on here. the world wasn't promoted as a populated world but maybe it is pre-populated? Or did the world builder do something to the world so that the game would populate it from Champ Le Sims? I think its pretty cool but I am baffled. The world seems empty when you first start but then I get all the notifications of job assignments and all of the sims have french names.
It is a beautiful world with a lot of CC. If you don't like CC then I would suggest opening a new game folder so you can at least check it out. If you like furnishing builds then this world will give you a lot do do since most of the builds are unfurnished. When you see how elaborate the world is, you will understand why!
Well, if anyone has any idea what this is, with the population, please let me know. I would like to know how to make a world do that, without it being pre-populated....thanks.