Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don't know where to put this! re: Sims 2 Ultimate

I've noticed when going through Origin to bring up S4 that the S2 Ultimate is sitting there with a big DOWNLOAD button.....hmmmm. I no longer play anything but S4 but I'm tempted, especially since there is still plenty of new cc out there on tumblr for it. Can I assume (always a dangerous thing) that that S2 package has all the updates and fixes? what else? all the eps, stuff packs, etc, also? I do not want to start something I don't want to finish...just download and play?
That light at the end of the tunnel? It's a train.
The five-second rule does not apply when you have a two-second dog.

Comments

• crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Yes, it has all the EPs and SPs and fixed that were released for Sims 2. Nothing more and nothing less :D
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• ClaimingTheFifthClaimingTheFifth Posts: 417 Member
    Thank you! Oh, my....I had a d/l file of over 20,000 items, now gone which is probably a good thing. But, the temptation to get back into S2 is almost over-powering. :p Thank you, again.
  • PinkmonkeyPinkmonkey Posts: 188 Member
    You better download that game! It has toddlers and non-object babies! What more could you ask for?
    lol I don't care about toddlers and babies....I want to build....and build. And I want to be able to play around with the terrain...make little ponds and streams....build houses on the side of a hill....I WANT A TERRAIN TOOL!!
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    The only thing that hasn't been told I'd that you will probably have a problem of screen resolution (800x600) and you won't be able to change it for better without some tutorial on the net (simsvip has one). Also the graphics are blocked at low without the tutorial on the net. This happen if you have a recent graphic card. The game won't recognize yours.
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Pinkmonkey wrote: »
    You better download that game! It has toddlers and non-object babies! What more could you ask for?
    A better CAS and bin system to store a copy of your Sims.

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    So it's available again. Good!
    5JZ57S6.png
    Thank you, fabeme - That's the kind of stuff I was a bit afraid of. I'm no tech. I spin my wheels (worn down as they might be) enough with S4. :#
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Thank you, fabeme - That's the kind of stuff I was a bit afraid of. I'm no tech. I spin my wheels (worn down as they might be) enough with S4. :#

Here is the guide if you need it. I've found it. http://simsvip.com/2014/07/20/the-sims-2-ultimate-collection-increase-resolution-guide/
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    With TS3 and 4 I never left CAS, with TS2: well, how many hours am I wasting over there? Plenty, probably...
    Lift me up - Let me go