Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you guys think the best sims 2 ep was?

crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
For me season because it was something completely new to the series. :)

Comments

• Options
    NerdySims99NerdySims99 Posts: 150 Member
    Oh wow, that's an incredibly hard question....can I say all of them? :lol: Okay but I'd have to say it's a tie between Seasons, Apartment Life, and Nightlife, I love all the EP's so it's really hard to choose.
    "You've gotta be stirring my pasta."
  • Options
    hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    Team Seasons. In Sims 1 I ALWAYS wanted weather. I went as far as to buy a $10 custom content weather machine. It was bad but I didn't care! I had snow and rain! For Sims 2, I'd go to either Walmart or Gamestop to purchase every single game. Seasons? NOPE! I bought it and downloaded it online the second I got the green light! lol I even took release day off work. To this day, it's the only EP I don't "physically" own. Because I could NOT wait until 4pm on a Tuesday! lol
    let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I agree with @NerdySims99. It's hard to pick just one. Each one of them is important to my TS2 gaming. I love them all.
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Seasons! <3
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    WonderstruckkWonderstruckk Posts: 195 Member
    Probably Night Life, for me at least. Night Life was the first TS2 expansion pack I bought when I was about 11 or 12 and I loved it. I loved the downtown area, I loved going to nightclubs and bars and having them actually be full unlike TS3. I liked having my Sims going on dates and getting to control the date instead of sending them into unknown rabbit holes. I loved the Vampires (Never cared much for them in TS3) and idk, it was just really fun for me, I loved every bit of it.

Seasons would have to be my second favorite, however.
    anigif_enhanced-25237-1426197588-11_preview.gif
  • Options
    SeamoanSeamoan Posts: 1,323 Member
    OFB <3 . Nothing compares for me.

Subhoods, allowed me to make an entire world full of inner-connected towns, each with their own pool of townies and NPCs.
    Home businesses, where I could have garage sales to sell all my cheap furniture to townies instead of just deleting it in buy mode.
    The ability to make one filthy rich sim who employees the entire town and made them all wear the ugliest work uniforms and sell trash piles.

Family-owned restaurants... angry customers that would chew out the manager if they had to wait in line too long to buy their $2000 box of candy... servos... makeover chairs...

Annnnnd I'm firing up my game now.
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited October 2015
    They do all add lots to the game. University was my favorite though. Mostly, because I'm a task master of sorts when it comes to my sims and their skills/careers. :smile:
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    If I had to pick one, OFB, but they were all pretty fantastic.
  • Options
    GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    Seasons, Uni, and OFB in no particular order
    Lift me up - Let me go
  • Options
    thankucatgodthankucatgod Posts: 398 Member
    OFB, I like how you can buy and sell nearly anything you could imagine. My favorite is running my own clothing store using the sewing machine from Freetime. (I like freetime also, but it's not in my top 3)

Nightlife was good too. Restaurants, clubs, dating, and CARS!

And then Seasons. It added SO much! Fishing and gardening especially. I love owning produce shops and making my own meals. :)

I dont think I could pick between those 3 though.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I loved Seasons, Freetime and Bon Voyage. I also loved Apartment life. I like OFB but I wasn't very good at it.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Its a tie between Freetime and Apartment life.
  • Options
    naitsirhc_101naitsirhc_101 Posts: 4 New Member
    Bon Voyage, Seasons and University
  • Options
    LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    I tend to play legacies and like my Sims to have fun; I think if there was only one it would have to be FreeTime - for skill building, fun and the chance for Platinum Status when the Lifetime Want is not really achievable e.g. 20 Loves (not really how I want to play a legacy family :) ).
  • Options
    dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    My favorite TS2 expansion pack is "Free Time". I really enjoy the added gameplay.
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Open For Business, Seasons and Nightlife, but Free Time and Apartment Life were also really great.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    My favorites have always been tied between Open for Business and University. Always find myself wishing that Sims 3 University Life was more like the TS2 version.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Very hard question they were all pretty good! I'd say pets was probably one of my favourites at the time, but Apartment Life was also really amazing for me.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    @Sigzy05 I agree. Pets was great for the Sims 2. I was disappointed with them in Sims 3 because there were just so many random ones in your yard all the time. (I know it sounds like I hated sims 3 but I loved it too) Anyway, I'm enjoying Pets as well and would have to say its a close 3rd on my favorites list.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    It's so hard to choose, but I guess it's a tie between Nightlife, Seasons, and Apartment Life.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I will have to say OFB because I could run any business with all the later content, too. However, Seasons will probably remain my favorite the first time I jumped when it thundered and saw heavy rain and snow in The Sims. And all the winter activities and snow so deep it made me feel cold. lol Yeah, collecting fruit from trees, gardening for real (unlike slot popping) and the weather effects were amazing to me. I still love it.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I think University was the best in that it opened up more than just family play- They were not teens any more but still not adults. I had lots of fun with it even if it was long in play sometimes. :)
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Uni for me. It was my favorite in 3 as well, and the only way I'll get back into 4 is if they make Uni for 4.
    Every time I play 2 my sims go to Uni.

I was around maybe 5 or 6 when Uni came out and so the concept totally blew my mind because I didn't know a thing about college.
    Now at 19 I'm finding college nothing like that....but that's not the point.

I took a philosophy class last semester because of the philisophy major in TS2 Uni and the sophomore term description "Old Dead Guys Who Thought Stuff"
    But I haaaaaated the actual philosophy class :D
  • Options
    Mort_OpalMort_Opal Posts: 55 Member
    Mine has to be Open for Buisness!! It added so much depth the game. I love making my own businesses! It's so exciting and challenging! Seasons is a really close second though!
  • Options
    SuppaStarinSuppaStarin Posts: 108 Member
    I really wanted apartment life, but I like night life.