Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Legendary Legacy 100 Generation Legacy Achievement

ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
I'm going for the Legendary Legacy Achievement in Sims 4, which is to have 100 generations in a single save. (I saw a post about someone achieving this in the GD and that it would be a nice thing to try for, as regular game play is boring me). There are a couple of glitches with getting this achievement.

1. You can NOT go into CAS. If you do, your generations reset and you have to start over. This is a hard one for me. I love going into CAS.
2. You can NOT move. Again... it will reset your generations.

I have found a walk around to issue One. If you go into Manage Worlds, then click your family and choose to Edit them that way, you can change their clothing. That works for me! :)

I have not found a walk around on the not moving. But I am going to start a test family to check if you can switch houses thru the gallery (just not the lot).

So, here is my experience/story with gaining that achievement. This will be ongoing.

Saving this space to let people know what page each generation would be on.....

Generation Zero/Founders... Page One
Generation One ... Page One
p8L4V6v.png
Post edited by ChelleJo on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Generation Zero... my Founder(s)...

Meet Ariella and Ryan Kenyon (Ryan is a sim from another simmer that shared his link on a discussion on GD. ETA: @yoko2112 is the orginal creator of Ryan, you can find his link in this thread on 2nd page... http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/855078/no-life-without-wife-present-your-eligible-bachelors#latest ).

10_16_15_5_10_27_PM.png

Since I am trying not to cheat (with money mainly, as I don't too often use other cheats). I started them in a little two bedroom starter that I found on the gallery. Just enough for them and the one child I hoped to have one day before the become adults. I plan to see how much money my sims can legit make on their own over the generations.

3 days before Ariella becomes an adult I have them try for baby in the rocket ship. And YAY she's pregnant!

Only on delivery day do we get a nice surprise!

Triplets!

Oh, no! I didn't plan on triplets. Ariella and Ryan don't have much money saved up for the house that will last all these generations (I was looking for at least an 8 bedroom). We cram the triplets in the house and start really painting. By the time the babies age up, we have a little money saved, but not nearly enough.

I decided to "borrow" money from the "bank" and purchase a house that will take them thru the Legacy. (Borrowed a little over 118K).

Generation One

Meet Kendra (Left), Ezra (Center), and Ryder (right)

10_18_15_6_44_15_PM.png

As of right now Ariella and Ryan are elders (just aged up), we've paid back the "loan" of 118K, and they have a little over 91,000 saved up. Bills are a little over 5,000 and I have Kendra taking over painting while Ezra is going to go into the tech guru, and Ryder will be in Athletics.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Update...

Poor Ariella has passed on. She died of old age at 86 days (only had 5 days as an elder). The triplets are young adults in their careers and Ryan is going strong.

10_18_15_9_03_27_PM.png

Ryan and Ryder took it pretty hard, but Kendra and Ezra didn't even notice.

10_18_15_9_04_24_PM.png

Family Funds: 161,785

Ryan's time has come. He lived several days past his wife, Ariella.

10_19_15_8_16_52_AM.png

Family Funds: 187,706
    Post edited by ChelleJo on
    p8L4V6v.png