Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MeaganJo's TS4 Creations

Comments

• Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Ferris House is very nice! :) It suits Oasis Springs very well! Very nice landscaping of the outdoors areas. The plants look great! The kids outdoors play area looks very colourfullly nice! The kids will have fun playing with the dollhouse and the puppet theatre, and sliding on the slide. The colourful cushions and floor rugs look great there! Very nice outdoors kitchen, pool , and hot tub patio! The furnishing of the interior of the home is very nice! The layout of the room areas looks great! The brick wall texture gives a great look and feel to the home! Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting area, for sims to relax and chat near the fireplace. Very nice tv watching nook area! Sims will enjoy sitting there watching tv or reading a book. The design of the kitchen looks very nice! It is great that there is an breakfast nook dining area off from the kitchen , as well as a dining room area where sims can enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows as they are eating their meal. The bar counter nook looks great! Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The study desk nook in the teen room looks great! The butterflies are pretty on the wall and the cherry blossom picture is a nice touch there . Very nice black, grey and white colour scheme of the kids room. The panda lamps, panda themed chaurc and the animal pictures on the wall look very cute there! The design of the master bathroom looks so very nice! The triangular bath tub nook looks so great! Very nice shelving nook in the bathroom! The master bedroom is a very nice room! The patterned lighting on the bedhead wall gives a very nice look to the room!
    It is a very nice home! :)

Thank you so very much @rosemow for your wonderful overview of my build. I hope you are doing well!
  • Options
    Sunny Colonial Shell

As always NoCC

Sunny Colonial Shell is my part of a Collaboration build partnered with Bree Miles. I built this lot at Cypress Terrace in Willow Creek. Be sure to place with bb.moveobjects on.This beautiful Colonial Style home with park like landscaping is just dying for Bree Miles and you to add your own personal touch and style to her bare interiors. Enjoy, MegVideo #NoCC #Colonial #Collaboration #MJandBreeCollab

Gallery DL

Time lapse video and tour

DNaOIvoVAAAmbc5.jpg:large
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It is very special that you have done a collaboration with Bree! :) The exterior design of Sunny Colonial Shell looks so very nice! The open shutter windows look very nice in the build. The landscaping work looks so very,very nice! The flowers and plants look so very pretty how they have been placed on the edges of the home and through the outdoors areas! Very nice design of the outdoors dining and pool patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. The lilypads water fountain feature with the fish fountains looks very creatively nice! Nice nook area for kids to have fun playing on the monkey bars, and for sims to enjoy playing chess at the chess table in the outdoors air. The water fountain looks nice placed amidst the flowers near the pool. The greenery is a nice touch on the exterior walls.
    Simmers and Bree would enjoy furnishing your very nice and very prettily landscaped Colonial home! :)
  • Options
    It is very special that you have done a collaboration with Bree! :) The exterior design of Sunny Colonial Shell looks so very nice! The open shutter windows look very nice in the build. The landscaping work looks so very,very nice! The flowers and plants look so very pretty how they have been placed on the edges of the home and through the outdoors areas! Very nice design of the outdoors dining and pool patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. The lilypads water fountain feature with the fish fountains looks very creatively nice! Nice nook area for kids to have fun playing on the monkey bars, and for sims to enjoy playing chess at the chess table in the outdoors air. The water fountain looks nice placed amidst the flowers near the pool. The greenery is a nice touch on the exterior walls.
    Simmers and Bree would enjoy furnishing your very nice and very prettily landscaped Colonial home! :)

Thank you so very much Rosemow! It was a lot of fun working with Bree on this build and can't wait to do it again!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    So apparently it has been quite some time since I posted a build in here eek!

Earthly Grove

As always NoCC

Earthly Grove was built at Optimist's Outlook in Newcrest for the #GGMagic challenge but did not make the deadline so now it's a #Halloween build! Do your Sims dare cross the Troll bridge to visit the Earth Witch living in this pieced together Swamp Shack to get the concoctions only she can brew? Or maybe your Sim is another Witch come to close the circle and dance around the cauldron in the moonlight. #nocc #showusyourbuilds #EAGameChanger #moo Prior to placement use bb.moveobjects on

Gallery DL

Time lapse video and tour TBD

DnpC4MhU8AAb-ZJ.jpg

DnpDehdUYAE5PLN.jpg

DnpDhvSUcAApVmD.jpg

DnpDow4U4AASAiY.jpg

DnpEi9qU4AASUiJ.jpg

DnpEutiU4AAsRrN.jpg

DnpEDnSU4AEkwmx.jpg

DnpEIumUwAA-gDh.jpg

DnpEMrBVsAAcrsr.jpg

DnpEQ3JV4AA-55k.jpg

DnpEZHJUcAEgGeA.jpg

DnpEbqMUYAA0mBY.jpg
  • Options
    Earthly Grove looks great! :) The design and layout of the build is very nice! Very nice design of the outdoors areas! It looks great how the rocks have been used in the build! The roof covered bridge is great! The trees through the oudoors look very nice. Sims will have fun playing horseshoes outdoors . Very nice circular area with the cauldron in the middle of it! Sims will enjoy doing their laundry washing in the wash tub, and drying the clothes on the clothes line . Very nice exterior design of the house, and the roofing looks great! The greenery is a nice touch along the roof of the front porch. The nook area with the flower arrangement table looks great! The potions look great on the table, and the collectibles are nice how they are placed on the shelves. The herbs and garlic look great on the wall. Sims will enjoy doing flower arranging there. Sims will have fun playing card table games. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wooden wall texture gives a great look to the home. Very nice kitchen nook! The archway cauldron alcove is great! The stone wall is nice, and the hanging herbs and shelves with bottles of lotions on them are great touches there. Nice windows sofa seat sitting area, for Sims to rest there and read a book with sunlight coming in onto them through the windows. Very nice bathroom. Sims will enjoy restfully bathing in the wooden bath tub, and looking out through the side windows. The candles are a nice touch on the ledge. Very nice canopy bed on the bedroom. It is great that a spell book is in the room!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    Earthly Grove looks great! :)

Thank you so very much Rosemow for the time and effort you put into your write up on my build, it is always greatly appreciated! I'm very happy that you like the build it was a lot of fun to create and I do believe I would be willing to do more mystical builds in the future. I hope life is treating you kind. It's wonderful seeing you still here!
  • Options
    TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    Very nice, love all the seasonal pictures you included here!
    dgvibNQ.png
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    Love your Earthly Grove build looks very lovely in the game, I like how you do the time lapse video on your builds its easy on the eyes not the fast speed
  • Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Earthly Grove is stunning, absolutely original! Magical!
  • Options
    Very nice, love all the seasonal pictures you included here!

Thank you so very much @TheDismalSimmer thrilled that you like the build and the pics. Yes the place looks very pretty in all seasons, I play tested through them just to get a look and wow love the changes.

chips46 wrote: »
    Love your Earthly Grove build looks very lovely in the game, I like how you do the time lapse video on your builds its easy on the eyes not the fast speed

Thank you so very much @chips46 Oooh and wonderful to hear that you like my stop motion videos of some of my builds. I know I don't do them all the time as usually my life is busy busy busy with watching an almost 4 yr old grandson that keeps me on my toes on the daily.

Earthly Grove is stunning, absolutely original! Magical!

It's so awesome to hear that @superbibi11 So happy that you really like that build as it was a lot of fun to create and definitely one of my favorites!
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Earthly Grove is such a beautiful creation with a fantastic story, very enchanting and magical. Love the troll bridge and the interiors are amazingly detailed, perfect for Halloween :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    masajo wrote: »
    Earthly Grove is such a beautiful creation with a fantastic story, very enchanting and magical. Love the troll bridge and the interiors are amazingly detailed, perfect for Halloween :)

Thank you very much masajo for stopping in and your lovely comment, thrilled that you like it and checked it out! Hope you have an amazing week!
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Amazing Earthly Grove! Very well detailed and very clever decor <3
  • Options
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Amazing Earthly Grove! Very well detailed and very clever decor <3

Thank you so very much Airis, I am so happy you like it!

• Options
    Mediterranean Legacy Farm

NoCC was used
    bb.moveobjects on / MOO not required for placement.

Lot Type: Residential
    Cost: 288,789
    Lot Size: 50 x 50
    3 BD 4 BTH

This beautiful 3 BD 4 BTH Legacy home was built on the old Landgraab property in Oasis Springs and is ready for a family who adores children, gardening and chickens! Feeling a bit romantic? Snuggle up with your other half in the master suites private garden hottub or spend some quality outdoor time with the family. Based on the Patina Farm.

Gallery DL

D3pJag_UUAAn3NU.jpg

D3pJxKcU0AIFVdn.jpg

D3pJ4sYUcAAidLR.jpg

D3pJ-FgUwAEx1GD.jpg

• Options
    Very beautiful legacy farm home! :) The exterior design of the home building is very nice, and the landscaping is very lovely! Very nice layout of the interior of the home!
    It is a very special family home! <3
  • Options
    Very beautiful legacy farm home! :) The exterior design of the home building is very nice, and the landscaping is very lovely! Very nice layout of the interior of the home!
    It is a very special family home! <3

Thank you very much Rosemow. I hope you are doing well!
  • Options
    OptionalDialogueOptionalDialogue Posts: 15 Member
    So many amazing creations it would be hard to choose a favorite.
  • Options
    So many amazing creations it would be hard to choose a favorite.

Thank you so very much for thinking so! I hope you found one.
  • Options
    BaseGame Mediterranean

Base Game build/buy items only
    NoCC
    minimal bb.moveobjects on / MOO not required for placement.

Lot Type: Residential
    Cost: 115,599
    Lot Size: 20 x 15
    2 BD 3 BTH

This 2 bedroom 3 bathroom Mediterranean style home was built with base game build buy items only and is move in ready for your Sims. Includes a few basic activities to build up your Sims skills and enough furnishings to rest your Sims rump as they age.

Gallery DL Link

D7gzAiiUcAA3urp.jpg

• Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Super gorgeous, dear @MeaganJo ! <3
  • Options
    Base Game Mediterranean is a very lovely home! :) The exterior design, stone textured tower, white exterior colour, terracotta awnings , roof decor and roofing are very nice! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior !
    It is a very special base game only home! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so very much to the both of you for taking the time to check out my build and comment on it! You are both too sweet, thank you!