Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Land Developer/ Real Estate Agent as a Career

sherykahsherykah Posts: 32 Member
edited October 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Since the sims is about building, living and connections and the TS4 bring in emotions why not add Land Developer/Real Estate Agent as a career.

The sims community can them protest or appreciate the new developments.

Residential, commercial and community lots are in the career.

The process of purchasing empty lots to develop after maybe research.

The shifty developers and what they want to make money.

Add this as a Get to Work Type career so that Builders can us it to add more layers to their game play.

I know there could be more added to this career but this is just a thought I would share. Maybe some can Mod this?
Post edited by sherykah on

Comments

• RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Reminds me of the old protest groups in Sims 3 ! I would love to see this action !
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • DarkenedSparrowDarkenedSparrow Posts: 216 Member
    I'd love to see this implemented in The Sims 4.
    Imagine a Sim asking the agent for a two-story, but they would have to take down a well-liked Sim's house. Let the protests begin! The agent would have to find a median or choose a side. The shady ones would made one-sided deals...

That would be an awesome (and scary) idea. I support this. :smiley:
  • sherykahsherykah Posts: 32 Member
    > @DarkenedSparrow said:
    > I'd love to see this implemented in The Sims 4.
    > Imagine a Sim asking the agent for a two-story, but they would have to take down a well-liked Sim's house. Let the protests begin! The agent would have to find a median or choose a side. The shady ones would made one-sided deals...
    >
    > That would be an awesome (and scary) idea. I support this. :smiley:

Yes DarkenedSparrow
    There are so many Simmers who love building more than playing the game. I think that career would draw them into the game if just to try the career and see what the Sims in game play are saying about their buildings. I think the career set up like the TS3 Designer/Stylist career worked.
  • wilsorodwilsorod Posts: 1 New Member
    As an actual Real Estate Agent, I would LOVE the ability to work while I play, and this would be a perfect solution to that need. I really hope EA sees and hears this and does create something that will allow for this in a future pack.
  • klovesjenklovesjen Posts: 361 Member
    edited December 2015
    I think a career that involves designing businesses/museums/homes etc would be sooooo cool! It would be really neat to get feedback on your buildings too, within game. Love it!
  • CreoleSimCreoleSim Posts: 334 Member
    Awesome idea, even if it wasn't an active career, I'd still love it. At least my sim would have a "normal" job.
    8zjsc9.png
    Origin@ Simday1
    > @wilsorod said:
    > As an actual Real Estate Agent, I would LOVE the ability to work while I play, and this would be a perfect solution to that need. I really hope EA sees and hears this and does create something that will allow for this in a future pack.

I too hope this is thread is seen buy EA. I see it as adding a little of SimCity into TS4. Townies demonstrating land development or moving away from a neighborhood because of the developers plans for the lot next door. Add a option in Game Play to add SimCity mayoral play which include that way you can play your game around building and developing a world like New Crest. Factor this play into like a Legacy game where the active sims family truly fight with the Landgraabs over business development. Maybe later the government career will include Mayor controlling police and fire department, city parks and even blight. Maybe I'm over thinking the game and the possibilities of playing with emotion.
  • buydebugbuydebug Posts: 197 Member
    +1 on real estate agency
  • Klept0maniac94Klept0maniac94 Posts: 708 Member
    What an epic idea! I never thought of something like this but I would certainly enjoy being able to do such a thing.
    my mind is miles elsewhere.
    tumblr_static_cvjq5xfzr5s0cg0s0w4k040og.gif
    https://silverwaterdaisy.tumblr.com
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    This would be so awesome!
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• thesimsserbiathesimsserbia Posts: 510 Member
    Yes it wuld bee awesome
    There are so many who liked this idea. It would be great is one of the well-known Sims 4 builders would give feedback on this.
  • DanniG121DanniG121 Posts: 108 Member
    This kind of career sounds great, it would be great of we could put our houses up for sale and have a for sale board outside.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I think a real estate pack would be awesome. It could also incorporate achitecture for building and design with in the real estate career.
    WbUrFQm.png