Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

post your newborn sim babies and talk about your newborn babies!! more pics of emily on page 2

carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
this is emily rose i just love her she is such a realistic baby

2czyrft.jpg

2j2szsh.jpg

5pg4u8.jpg

1zq38n5.jpg

33jtgte.jpg

2lauf4.jpg

14cy3jt.jpg
Post edited by carlymichelle on

Comments

• Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Super cute! I don't have any cute newborn pics :( That is a great skin, what is it?! My babies need some work, lol.
  • carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    edited October 2015
    Super cute! I don't have any cute newborn pics :( That is a great skin, what is it?! My babies need some work, lol.

i use brntwaffles default baby skin
    http://brntwaffles.tumblr.com/post/82311817876/a-default-skin-replacement-for-babies-it-is-a

and the babys blanket cover is clothes that you put on with nrass

http://greenplumbboblover.tumblr.com/post/129298308066/baby-blanket-after-hundreds-of-coffees-i

the babys dummy is this from TSR again you need nrass master controller to put on the dummy

NUK Pacifier1 - Baby
    Aug 17, 2015 by Lutetia | Featured Artist

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/browse/category/sims3-accessories/page/2/🐸🐸🐸🐸/1895/

hope that helps xx
    Alrighty, got me some baby pics. I did find a cc skin for babies before you linked to the brntwaffles one. Thought I would try this one out and then try the other. The brntwaffles one looks better than what I found. Still looking for that perfect little baby mouth. Or else hide it behind a pacifier, lol.
    Screenshot-62_zpsvbnuq6bt.jpg
    Screenshot-65_zpsp4cevems.jpg
    Screenshot-64_zpslnrmxztw.jpg

• ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Oh what cute babies ! I have found myself having babies in TS3 quite a bit more since QG released the sleeper footie's mod. Burrito's look much better with legs!
    The brntwaffles skin looks lovely on babies, I'm tempted to try that myself.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Cute babies. :)

I have no baby pictures yet.
    :) Smile!

• BSIReginaBSIRegina Posts: 5,110 Member
    Oh goodness, those babies are adorable! I haven't really got to downloading a lot yet in the way of CC aside from store stuff since updating my game. If I can make my TS3 babies look like those I'll probably actually play with them for a few Sim days instead of aging them up right away. :lol:
    Thanks to AdBlock: currently blocking 184 annoying animated siggy .gifs ;)
  • GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    I always age up my babies! I did get the footies and the Burntwaffles skins too. I feel terrible. I'm going to try hard to keep my next one as a baby for a few days... ;)
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Adorable! Thank you for sharing! :)

My babies lie in their respective cribs for 6 days. I only get interested when it's time for their birthdays.
    I really miss the cute babies in Sims 2.
    Okblondee7 wrote: »

My babies lie in their respective cribs for 6 days. I only get interested when it's time for their birthdays.

That's my problem too. It isn't that we don't like babies and toddlers, just overall a lot of people don't much care for the way they were made in TS3. Granted, there weren't tons of options for infants in TS2 but at least they could be bathed. I know there's a changing station now for babies and toddlers but they just look awkward in the screenshots I've seen.
  • GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    BSIRegina wrote: »

That's my problem too. It isn't that we don't like babies and toddlers, just overall a lot of people don't much care for the way they were made in TS3. Granted, there weren't tons of options for infants in TS2 but at least they could be bathed. I know there's a changing station now for babies and toddlers but they just look awkward in the screenshots I've seen.

The toddler I had in the tub was ok, but I stripped her down. The bubbles cover everything so its not like its pervy or anything. But bathing fully clothed is completely silly.

I can't imagine the fully swaddled baby in the tub. So weird. Granted they likely didn't make skins for them anyways, so... but honestly... I remember people being all up in arms because the babies were changed midair in the whirlwind. LOL

Still better than TS4 babies sadly.
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
    BSIRegina wrote: »

The toddler I had in the tub was ok, but I stripped her down. The bubbles cover everything so its not like its pervy or anything. But bathing fully clothed is completely silly.

I can't imagine the fully swaddled baby in the tub. So weird. Granted they likely didn't make skins for them anyways, so... but honestly... I remember people being all up in arms because the babies were changed midair in the whirlwind. LOL

Still better than TS4 babies sadly.

Thanks for that. In the screenshot it just looked like the toddler was way too big for that kind of thing, like it was sized more for infants, you know like those one baby bathtubs that hold barely any water.
  • laydaywaylaydayway Posts: 259 Member
    i love this thread when i get home i will show you the adorable plant sim babie i have in my current house hold :smile:
    @carlymichelle, I thank you for starting this thread and my sims thank you. I knew stuff was out there for babies, I have even had most of it at one time or another but never really stuck with it. This thread has inspired me to take another look at working to make the baby life stage not only more tolerable, but as enjoyable as it can be given the limitations of the game.

Why in heck EA decided to have babies naked except for a cocoon blanket, I'll never understand. Even though their range of motion is limited due to that, seeing the little baby feet wiggle while your baby gets excited in the stroller on a walk through town is adorable. Such a little thing helps that little pupa feel much more simly. It looks far less silly that the bunting wrapped, no shirt baby in the stroller. My sims will be able to take those babies out for a stroll all winter long, because HATS! Can't find mittens yet, but I am going to keep looking for a winter wear outfit for those winter outings at the park. New parents are NOT going to stay cooped up this long winter.

Screenshot-68_zpsbguxyg9b.jpg
    Screenshot-70_zpshbnernml.jpg
    Screenshot-69_zpsntsnkft7.jpg
    Screenshot-71_zps4u3jxobq.jpg
    Screenshot-74_zpshi8sibla.jpg
    Screenshot-75_zpsthbhpfpo.jpg
    Screenshot-76_zpsn9mhbnsn.jpg
    Screenshot-77_zpsrngza85l.jpg
    Screenshot-78_zpsxcozlcpf.jpg
    Screenshot-80_zpsgktcbidi.jpg
    Screenshot-81_zps1megxhcz.jpg
    edited October 2015
    LOL I love that puffy little hat !

@Jessa_Dakkar , where did you get the nappy + legs for the baby ( in the bath / change table picture ) ?
    I've only ever seen suits, I didn't even realise that there was stuff out there for bare legs.
    My babies are always fully dressed in that bath, I hate it !
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    Pary wrote: »

@Jessa_Dakkar , where did you get the nappy + legs for the baby ( in the bath / change table picture ) ?
    I've only ever seen suits, I didn't even realise that there was stuff out there for bare legs.

http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/105709169524/quizicalgin-large-presentation-today-with-three
    That is the link for where I got the diaper for the baby bath picture. It's CaStable! :)

http://modthesims.info/d/528712
    The converted hats, super cute! :)
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    This is my favourite baby so far - but I didn't get a good pic of her. Her mother is a genie and father is a fairy.

Baby_Hybrid001.jpg

Baby_Hybrid002.jpg

She's a toddler now.

I'm currently eagerly awaiting the birth of a new Sim baby. It should happen any time now. But both parents are human. I did download that new default skin for the baby. I've never used a default skin before so I'm interested to see what happens.

http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/105709169524/quizicalgin-large-presentation-today-with-three
    That is the link for where I got the diaper for the baby bath picture. It's CaStable! :)

Thank you so much! <3

Karritz, she is cute ! Do those sparkles come off the baby when it's a fairy? I haven't had a fairy baby yet. My only fairy married a werewolf, and their two children were wolves.
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    I ♡ Pudding

Thank you so much! <3

Karritz, she is cute ! Do those sparkles come off the baby when it's a fairy? I haven't had a fairy baby yet. My only fairy married a werewolf, and their two children were wolves.

The sparkles are her wings. I've had a few fairy babies now and I find they usually inherit the parent's wing colour but not always.
    edited October 2015

@carlymichelle

I just tracked this down - it's been moved to Sims and Modelling.

I guess that's a great way to kill a thread. :'(
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Awwwwwwwww! <3 This makes me miss playing with my sims, and now that we have those mods I miss the babies as well. ;-; I'm just so busy these days and never have time.

Great photos though everyone! I'm going to bookmark so I can come back and download these later.
    Ok - Heather finally gave birth. Here is baby Nick. He is Brave and Loves the Outdoors. The game gave him the Brave trait.

Baby_Nick001.jpg

Baby_Nick002.jpg

Both parents are human.

This is the first baby in one of my games that has a CC default skin.
    I actually like that more than the EA default. I've put a replacement in my game tonight too.

I don't know why this was moved in here. We've nearly always posted our showing off sim picture threads in the General TS3 section :(
    Took me ages to find it.
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    I ♡ Pudding
    The OP can change the title a bit and make it maybe a little more relevant to General Discussion and move it right back there :) Maybe if we talk about the babies traits, which we choose and ones they end up with if we don't. Do you randomize traits? How long do you play the baby stage and does using CC make a difference in how you view/play babies in the game? That kinda stuff. Goodness knows there isn't a whole lot going on in the TS3 part of the forums, last thing it needs are watered down threads. This isn't a modelling thread by any means, and it is meant to inspire others to post pics of their babies and discuss them, not just showcase one particular sim.
  • carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    edited October 2015
    heres some more of emily rose i like her face when she doesnt have her dummy lol sorry about all my pics i couldnt choose lol

dorwc8.jpg

2ptx7cy.jpg

28h3909.jpg

2ef6gp5.jpg

11imkg0.jpg

j8pcoi.jpg

35lcivr.jpg

11bt2xt.jpg

1t4ro4.jpg