Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Teen Jobs

Do any of those jobs act like the doctor, detective and scientist ones from GTW? With or without mods... Just wondering.

Comments

• Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    No, none of the teen jobs are active without mods.
  • snowdustmelodysnowdustmelody Posts: 385 Member
    edited October 2015
    What I want is the teen jobs be allowed for adults. I want to make non-successful adults who struggle. LOL.
    tumblr_mfgza8NCk51qfwt9io1_500.gif

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    What I want is the teen jobs be allowed for adults. I want to make non-successful adults who struggle. LOL.

There's a mod for that.
  • 0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

There's a mod for that.

This is the new "there's an app for that" line. Lol.
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I miss teens having jobs. On the other hand, you could always have them paint or write novels, and that would take care of that problem + raise skills for them when they are an adult.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    Goth583 wrote: »
    I miss teens having jobs. On the other hand, you could always have them paint or write novels, and that would take care of that problem + raise skills for them when they are an adult.

teens CAN have jobs-baby-sitter, retail employee, Manual labor. It just not active.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

Yes please :smile:

I would very much appriciate parttime jobs, maybe we will get that later at some point. I do mot want to mod my game so I'll just wait and hope for the future.