Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

To Live Life Like You're Dying

1234568...Next

Comments

• ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    edited February 2016
    UPDATE FEB 19, 2016
    Hi guys! It's been a long, long, long time. I'm finally back from my longggg unannounced hiatus. I mean, I've visited the forums during my hiatus but I haven't updated the story. You'll get an update on Brook, Deja, the kids, Joy, and Greg. I hope to actually release a new chapter today, tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday.

Love,

Bunny

paint-XOXO.png
    Oh, how I love my cc. I might have to be 90% maxis match now so my game will work.
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    @ilovebunnys65 *hugs* I'm sorry. :( Could it possibly be some bad CC somewhere causing this?
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    edited February 2016
    Chapter 24: What Are We?

ei8or8.png

"Be honest with me, Damien. What are we?"

"Do we really have to talk about this right now?"

317dtm8.png

"I just don’t want to have my heartbroken or anything… I mean, Brook already warned me about you."

"Well if you already know how I do, why are you still interested in me?"

zwwy7p.png

"I don’t know, Damien. I just feel a connection towards you.. And I just wanna know if you feel the same."

"If I didn’t feel the same I don’t think I would be with you right now."

"You better not be lying to me!"

3142p7m.png

I would never.
  • huskylove210huskylove210 Posts: 447 Member
    I feel like Damien is going to cheat on her :#
    anigif_enhanced-23112-1413395667-10.gif

edited February 2016
    @huskylove210 I love your signature! Shawn Mendes is a hottie. Why do you think Damien is going to cheat on her? Interesting prediction.
    @huskylove210 I love your signature! Shawn Mendes is a hottie. Why do you think Damien is going to cheat on her? Interesting prediction.

Haha thanks! Yes, Shawn's my bae and the only person I fangirl over XD I don't know, I just have that feeling about Damion :o

Ohhhhh, I hope things go smoothly, but thanks to CitizenErased14's stories, I have very little faith in most relationships now...
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Ohhhhh, I hope things go smoothly, but thanks to CitizenErased14's stories, I have very little faith in most relationships now...

@SilentWolf101 Lol! Darn it CitizenErased. I have to actually catch up on their stories though. Haha! I'm not going to say anything about Damien and Deja but I can assure you that Greg and Joy will stay together for a long time.

@SilentWolf101 Lol! Darn it CitizenErased. I have to actually catch up on their stories though. Haha! I'm not going to say anything about Damien and Deja but I can assure you that Greg and Joy will stay together for a long time.

Greg and Joy are the perfect couple XD

Greg and Joy are the perfect couple XD

I know Greg and Joy have never argued before so I'm thinking about putting that in the next chapter maybe. Just to make it realistic.
    @ilovebunnys65 Ohhhhh, drama. :3
    @ilovebunnys65 Ohhhhh, drama. :3

Exactly! Spice things up a little.
  • Lottie_annaLottie_anna Posts: 1 New Member
    Love this story
    @Lottie_anna Thank you!

edited July 2016
    Just an update.. I will continue this story. I'm sorry for not updating. I've been busy with my life. But I will be back! I know I said that before but this time I'm going to make this dumb game work lol.
    Are you ready to read a story without cc?! (well.... a lil bit of cc but barely any?)
    edited March 2017
    I think I'm going to attempt to continue this story. If I don't, expect this family to have an active part in my new story called The Watergates.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/902082/the-watergates-a-sims-4-drama/p7