Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

To Live Life Like You're Dying

Comments

• ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »
    I meant to ask several chapters ago. Is Joy not supposed to be able to have kids because she’s sick and it’s like a miracle every time she gets pregnant? Or, were they just concerned because they weren’t married yet?

@Jes2G It's a miracle, and they were concerned because it was unplanned.
    UPDATE 12/17/15

The only cc I'm going to using for now on is lumialoversims' Oooh Smooth Skin. CC made my game act up. :/
    Update 12/20/15 VERY IMPORTANT!!!

I'm going to have to pause To Live Life Like You're Dying, because whenever I use the sims from that household my game acts up. It's fine right now, so I'm going to have figure out how I can use the Brown/Harvard household again. Here's the good news. I will still continue to write stories. I'm in the making of one, and you guys will be the first ones to know! The pilot will come out today, mos def (most definitely).

-Bunny

PS: I'm really sorry guys.... :(
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Is it possible to move the family to a new save?
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    Is it possible to move the family to a new save?

I tried that. The game is just acting up.
    Awwwww, I'm sorry. :(
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    edited December 2015
    @ilovebunnys65 I know it was supposed to be funny ^^ That's why it's not a huge deal :)

uhm game acting up is plum :( what exactly does it do?
    @julyvee94 It crashes a lot! It glitches, the screen turns black.

I have an iMac and I keep getting this message when I try to go to lots and play my families, "vmmap needs to take control of another process for debugging to continue. Type in your password to allow this."

I uninstalled the game, re-downloaded it, repaired it, took the cc out, although I did have my cc in when it updated. I did everything I could possibly do. My game has worked well but this update made it horrible!

My Specs:

OS X El Capitan
    iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2012)
    Processor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
    Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M 512 MB
    Perhaps try going back to the previous update? (If you don't know how to do it, I'm sure google does!)
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    I didn’t read all the comments, but I saw this thread. I hope it helps, but sounds like others are having this problem.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/817028/vmmap-needs-to-take-control-of-another-process#latest
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    edited December 2015
    UPDATE MONDAY DEC 28, 2015

To Live Life You're Dying is still going to happen, I promise! It will just take a longer time to make.
    UPDATE FRIDAY JAN 1, 2016

To Live Life Like You're Dying is one of the most successful stories I've made on the forums, and I will continue it, I promise. But I am working on a new story to keep you guys entertained. It's a Disney Legacy story that follows the lives of popular disney princesses and showcases their lives in Windenburg. I will still give updates here, and I will also give updates on the Disney Legacy too. I'm still going to use that music feature, don't you worry! I hope that you all have enjoyed this series, and continue to. I will post a link later to the new story.

Bunny
    UPDATE JAN 2, 2016

Disney Legacy Challenge

Hello readers,

Please join me on my new journey, my disney legacy challenge, and explore the lives of famous princesses from your childhood tales.

Here is the link: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/868485/once-upon-a-legacy-disney-legacy-challenge-gen-1?new=1

UPDATE JAN 5, 2015

Hey guys,

The game works only when I travel to different lots, not to a household's house (does that make sense?). I will be able to continue the story, yay! I will try to make the best Christmas episode I can.
    Chapter 16: The Holiday Camping Trip PT. 1

While the teens hung out on the other half of the island, Joy, Greg, Maya, and Demetrius all sat together enjoying the holiday season.

2l51yo.png

"This is such a wonderful place for camping. I'm so glad we decided to go here for Christmas."

35mgjmg.png

"Yeah, such a wonderful..Um," Greg pauses. "Baby making place." Greg whispers.

"Shhh. The kids are in front of us, Greg! Stop being such a bad dad." she whispers back to him.

o74swm.png

"Son, why don't you go change your outfit to something more casual?"

"Alright, dad."

nb9gsl.png

"I mean, your outfit is very fancy.. But it doesn't look camp worthy. Just saying, little man."

ix5hxw.png

"I get it,"

Demetrius walks into the camping tent to change into a different outfit.

1zlxgm8.png

"Now.. Let me continue talking about what I was talking about." Joy says.

"You were saying this place is good for a wedding, right?" Maya asked.

"No.. I said it's good for camping, but now that I think about it.. A wedding would be nice too!"

Demetrius comes out of the tent with a very colorful outfit on.

oku45i.png

2zstn69.png

"Son," Greg pauses in hesitation. He knew that what he was about to say could upset Demetrius. "Where did you um...Get that shirt?"

"Come on dad, it's a camping outfit!" Demetrius sighs.

"Yes, but it's very...Um...What's that word? Girly."

"I think it's cute," Joy says smiling. "He's all color coordinated. That's a nice outfit, Deme!"

2uzxxrk.png

"Well.. That's my shirt!" Maya says happily. "He wears it better than I do."

"He shouldn't be wearing your clothes."

2ywtzkz.png

"Come on dad! He looks fabulous." she says smiling.

"Thank you." Demetrius says quietly. He was too nervous to say anything else. For his father had angered him, and didn't want to make his father say more.

2rng9xg.png

"Don't you think his outfit is cool?"

"Yeah, Maya!" Joy smiles.
    Awwwwww, he's adorable. :)
    Awwwwww, he's adorable. :)

Thanks!
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Hmmm... Now I'm feeling confused... If I remember Greg and Joy had two girls, one of them was adopted by them, wasn't? :/
    @roseinblack69 Hm... Now that I look back, yeah, I remember that too...
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    I think the when we last left them, they had just had a new baby which was a boy.

What’s wrong with his outfit? It’s all dark blue? Or, were they talking about the pink pictures on it?
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    @Jes2G Oh yeah! Geez, I can't believe I forgot that... :P
    Jes2G wrote: »
    I think the when we last left them, they had just had a new baby which was a boy.

What’s wrong with his outfit? It’s all dark blue? Or, were they talking about the pink pictures on it?

@Jes2G It's the girly colors. The pink. The two birds kissing.
    @Jes2G Oh yeah! Geez, I can't believe I forgot that... :P

@SilentWolf101 Yes, he was a baby but I couldn't move the baby to the bluffs lot in order for the game to work so I had to age him up.
    Hmmm... Now I'm feeling confused... If I remember Greg and Joy had two girls, one of them was adopted by them, wasn't? :/

@roseinblack69 Yes. Deja is adopted, and Maya isn't.
    @ilovebunnys65 Ohhhhhh, that make sense. XD