Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

To Live Life Like You're Dying

Comments

• Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    This gave me goose flesh, very creative and realistic. I do not have the creativity for story telling, keep up the great work.
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Awww, how cute.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    lmkiture wrote: »
    awwwww :3
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Awww, how cute.
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    This gave me goose flesh, very creative and realistic. I do not have the creativity for story telling, keep up the great work.
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Such a cute couple :)
    It's soo cute <3 Greg should be very nice person... :)
    Ezina wrote: »
    That was so sweet and what a relaxing camping trip<3

Thanks guys!
  • Options
    Episode 3 will be out shortly!!
  • Options
    prom1.png

Hey Y'all. No lie. You can get your TS4 upgraded today FOR FREE by entering the promo code, SIMSUPGRADE. I just did it. Today only! Add the TS4 digital deluxe upgrade to your cart and click add promo code, and you will be able to get it for free.

Special thanks to Sims VIP for information.
    Link: http://simsvip.com/2015/10/29/origin-promotion-get-the-sims-4-digital-deluxe-upgrade-free-today-only/
    Answers to everything in the comments!
  • Options
    Episode 3: Baby, Baby, Baby!

"So... are you sure you're ready to adopt?"

mjmeyt.png

"Yes. If you're ready, I'm ready." Greg says, happily.

"Okay!" Joy sighs in excitement.

2m2j09c.png

"So what did the doctor say?"

5lumio.png

"She said I can't conceive.. She said I'll never able to. So, this is what I want to do! I want a baby..." Joy says while putting a facade on her face.

f1l0k6.png

"Okay.. The site says I can come in, fill out some forms, and get a baby girl named Deja today. They've done the background check and it's all good."

r8s1ar.png

Meanwhile.. Joy went outside to get the baby. She was excited, yet nervous. She knew that babies grow up fast, so she was determined to give the baby all the love it needs.

15x1wu1.png

When she got home, she held the baby in her arms, proud, and happy.

1yyqa.png

"She's so beautiful. Look at her hair color. I used to have pretty hair like hers, Greg."

k9c0es.png

"Oh, just look at her!" Joy says happily.

"Yeah, she's a cute little baby."

24w57rr.png

"You're gonna grow up to be a cute little girl, Deja."

She put Deja in her crib, and went over to Greg.

2cegdh0.png

Their lips touched, and soon after that, they embraced each other.

2rdkrio.png

"Let's go woohoo."

"But she said you can't conceive."

"I don't care!"

2yv2irc.png
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Baby is really cute, but it looks different than babies in the sims 4 :) Do you use some mod @ilovebunnys65 ? Thanks for the update <3
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Strange to see a baby with hair! I'm happy for them!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    So cute. :3
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    Episode 4: Spooky Baby Bash

333k760.png

"Thanks for coming guys! I have a special surprise. Well, a new edition to this household."

"It better be a new TV." Tiana teased. "Just kidding, girl!"

2cxgun7.png

"I've just came a long way, honestly. A long way... I used to be depressed about losing my hair, and now I just embrace it. Plus, I can feel the wind on my scalp like Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender! If someone's behind me, I'll feel their breath on me. Haha. But on a serious note, it still kinda makes me feel bad, but not as much."

qozhwg.png

"I, well we... adopted a baby girl!"

"Congrats!" Tyra and Tiana said.

Greg wasn't happy. Tyra was there, and she ruined his relationship with Brianna.

25q56xe.png

"She's so gorgeous. I can't wait for her to grow up!" Joy said excitedly. She knew sim babies grew up really fast!

w6pa1e.png

"You know what. I hate to ruin the moment, but this son of a plum, Ms. Tyra here, is the reason for the loss of my dear friend, Brianna! Get outta here!" Greg yelled.

15dxnpk.png

"I-I'm sorry.. I thought she liked me back. I had no idea you were dating."

mr9uoo.png

"You know, it just hurts seeing the person who ruined one of relationships sitting here, with my girlfriend. What are you going to do, Tyra? Swoop her into your arms, and make her your girlfriend as well? You like girls, and I have no problem with it, but I don't want to lose Joy over you."

"I'm just gonna go. I'm sorry I was ever here." Tyra said unhappily. She walked on other of there, and the guests began to speak to Joy.

25sx4e9.png

"Wow, what was that?"

"Just drama, Tiana." Joy says, throwing shade at Greg. "Sorry you had to hear that, kid."

34fh2j7.png

"Well, do you still feel like showing us the surprise?" Tiana asked Joy.

Just then, they hear someone open the door. It was Sarah Hillman, a friend of Greg's.

1zdq5x1.png

Sarah raised her hands in the air excitedy, and said, "Hey everyone! My name is Sarah! What's goin' on Greg?"

vya4b5.png

"Sarah, there's someone I want you to meet. You're an auntie now."

335ef0w.png

"OMG, I TOTALLY HAVE TO TELL KEN THIS! OMG, YOU GUYS WOOHOOED? YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME SHE WAS PREGGERS!"

"No, we adopted."

"I'M STILL HAPPY. DNA OR NOT, LOVE MAKES A FAMILY, GREG!"

Everyone followed Greg in the nursery, even Joy, who was quite upset about the scene he made in front of Tiana's daughter. Especially since Tyra was a good friend of hers.

hvnou0.png

"See, look at her?"

1zgb7kp.png

"Just like her daddy. DNA, or not."

4sia7l.png

"Hey, Kiana. Are you feeling better? Did that argument bother you?"

"The argument didn't bother me. I'm fine."

11c9mb9.png

"Thanks for coming, and you're a very beautiful girl. Always listen to your mommy, she means well. Maybe when Deja grows up, you can play with her!"

"Yay!"

11980ep.png

"It was good to see you Sarah. How's the gang been since I moved?"

"Pretty chill, but they all miss you. Brianna, Ken, Ryan, and even Tyra. Tyra just feels so bad. She told me what happened. You should forgive her."

2weevqx.png

"It's hard, Sarah."

"I know, but you have to be willing to try. Forget about Brianna. You got yourself a gorgeous woman, who I would totally date if I didn't have my gorgeous Ken, and a baby to be worried about."

"Yeah.."
  • Options
    Baby is really cute, but it looks different than babies in the sims 4 :) Do you use some mod @ilovebunnys65 ? Thanks for the update <3

@roseinblack69 Yes, I used cc by budgie2budgie. http://budgie2budgie.tumblr.com/post/131579115250/and-im-finished-16-toddler-ish-babies-x-4
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    I love this story so much. :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options

@roseinblack69 Yes, I used cc by budgie2budgie. http://budgie2budgie.tumblr.com/post/131579115250/and-im-finished-16-toddler-ish-babies-x-4

@ilovebunnys65 it's really very nice mod, I love how babies look <3 Thank you for sharing it, maybe I'll use this mod in the future ;)

I loved this update as always <3 I hope Greg will be able to forgive Tyra someday. He really can't lose Joy, they have very strong bond... Looking forward to read more ;):)
  • Options
    I love this story so much. :)

Thanks!
  • Options

@ilovebunnys65 it's really very nice mod, I love how babies look <3 Thank you for sharing it, maybe I'll use this mod in the future ;)

I loved this update as always <3 I hope Greg will be able to forgive Tyra someday. He really can't lose Joy, they have very strong bond... Looking forward to read more ;):)

Thanks and I hope so too.
  • Options
    *IMPORTANT UPDATE*
    Hey guys. I'm not really sure if I should have a certain day that I put episodes out, but I will try to make sure I put the episodes out as soon as I can. I don't want to have you guys waiting for a long time.
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    I liked this update :) the new baby is so cute! Also a lot of drama going down. Don't pressure yourself for updates just do it when you want to or it will ruin the fun :)
  • Options
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    I liked this update :) the new baby is so cute! Also a lot of drama going down. Don't pressure yourself for updates just do it when you want to or it will ruin the fun :)

Thank you for the advice.
  • Options
    Episode 5: Why, Why?

104mdsk.png

"You know, that was some good woohoo last week."

2n8n2vm.png

"Yeah, it really was. Haha, we're gonna have to give Deja the woohoo talk when she ages up to a teen."

"I got something to tell you, Greg."

"Yeah?"

14ky07c.png

"I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant and I can't believe it. I took the test like ten times already. It's positive."

2gujq74.png

"Really? Cool. I'm gonna be a daddy!"

"Let's keep it on the down low for now."

wknyg6.png

25jbles.png

"I'm gonna go check up on the baby."

2mx1jkj.png

2yo8pkg.png

30cnlar.png

"The baby..."

a4tstt.png

"GREG, THE BABY IS GONE!"

313sm4k.png

"Greg, where do you think she is?"

"Well, first we have to take this news to the cops."

292bi4j.png

"Baby, it's gonna be okay. We're gonna find the baby, I promise."

"Why? Why does it have to be us? Greg, I love you.."

vrt44p.png

nq1njk.png

"We need to find her. Someone could be hurting her right now."

312zfo5.png

"I'm gonna text Tiana."

"We should call the cops, Joyce."

"No, Greg. I can just use backpages to make posters."

2m7zp6c.jpg
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Oh no! I wish they would call the cops :( but they have to find her!
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    Oh no! I literally gasped when I saw the empty basinet! Hope they find her soon!
  • Options
    It's horrible! I hope they'll call the cops! :/
  • Options
    Episode 6: Finding Hope

2dtddz4.png

"Your stomach is getting bigger. I think the baby's gonna come pretty soon."

64qbk7.png

"We can go see Tiana, but I bet she'll tell you the same thing."

a1jsrn.png

"We're gonna have to call them sooner or later, Joy."

250nji9.png

"We can't find the baby, Tiana."

"NOOOOOOO! THIS IS HORRIBLE!"

2vn413k.png

"Call the cops. Call them, now."

1hox01.png

"This is ridiculous. I'm scared for Kiana now. When you have the baby, don't tell everybody. Jealous people might try to make you unhappy."

5e92za.png

"I gotta go get Kiana ready for school, but don't forget to call the cops. They will make sure it comes home safe."

2dw6u5x.png

"Hello? Yes. My baby is missing. I don't know what to do. I've looked everywhere. I just need my baby. I need it!"

"Ma'am where are you?"

"447 Laundfort Lane."

"We'll be right there."

vgpead.png

"Thank you."

333fr75.png

3509ohi.png

"There they are."

wioegi.png

Another cop came running towards the ones that already approached the couple. She hear the conversation clearly:

"Where was the baby before?"

"The baby was in it's room. We had a party and I let my friends see the baby."

2ci712t.png

"Okay. Well, perhaps a guest took the baby away?"

"No. The baby was still there after the party."

"Hmmm. Maybe a robbery that happened while you were sleeping, or possibly woohooing?"

Joyce rolled her eyes at the officer and politely said, "I don't see anything odd about the appearance of our house."

"Most robberies in expensive neighborhoods are well planned, and quiet."

28uo3mw.png

"This case could be hard, most definitely. If nothing got stolen, where is the baby?"

5uidxc.png

"That's why we called, officer. We have no idea." Greg replied.

2wqra75.png

"Well, there's another baby on the way, am I right?"

"Yes, sir."

21l2v02.png

"Well now, what if I wasn't pregnant. I would make sure all of you got fired. We want to find our baby now. Stop making side comments, officers."

"Sorry, lady."

s4c51y.png

"Now, I would like to make posters, but maybe you guys could search some areas that people end up at when they're stolen?"

"The adoption center. That's a place you should search." the officer said teasing Joyce.

"Very funny. Not. Please be serious with me! I'm pregnant and cannot afford to get hurt. I need to have this baby."

2d7d7yr.png

"Okay, ma'am. I don't know what to tell you."

2u77yc1.png

"What do you mean?"

rmnvnm.png

"Is this a joke?"

"No. All simbabies look alike. It's impossible to tell them apart."

17zivm.png

"Wait.."

2qxre3m.png

"You're meaning to tell me that we can't find our baby? That's ridiculous."

ohsppj.png

"I can't believe this. THAT'S OUR BABY!"

35ciwqv.png

"I apologize for my boyfriend's behavior, but this is ridiculous. Deja is our baby that we have the legal rights to take care of, and you telling me that you won't even try to look for her, is crazy!"