Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon challenge tribe Naheli

Comments

• MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    @roseinblack69 and all the other Amazon fans out there you should check out Klangkarussell the songs Netzwerk (when it falls like rain), Sonnentanz instrumental and Sonnentanz (when the sun don't shine). I love that, it fits to the amazons and they are from Salzburg as I am. :)
    Another song that fits is Namikas song Lieblingsmensch :)
    Also try out Motrips song So wie du bist, SDP Ich will nur das du weißt, Sido Astronaut, Gestört aber geil: Ich und du, Unter meiner Haut and of course Cros Bye bye unplugged version. ;)
    So that was enough announcement for German songs. You have to wait some minutes until the next update is ready to read, but it is already written and will be posted right know.
    edited November 2015
    Grief

„Grim…“
    „Keria“
    „Am I a death angel? Everytime when I am with other people somebody dies around me…“ Kerias voice was quiet, and sad.
    „No of course you aren‘t. You are one of Morinas daughters, my child. You don‘t bring death, you bring life. Don‘t worry, it was the destiny of them to die. You couldn‘t changed something. Be strong hard times are coming my dear, but you will experience the greatest joy on earth…“ With that words the reaper left Keria alone with her thoughts.

e7igM7Q.png

Keria placed Pallas grave near by his garden and her temple. She thought it was a good place to rest near his wonderful plants.

YtUVScg.png

Keria went slowly and full of thoughts in her mind inside to tell Tebethia about Pallas death. She must knew about it…

cIoXHUg.png

Meanwhile Tebethia was chatting with Nomir and could even ate a bit. She felt much better after she knew that Palla didn‘t have to feel pain. Nomir and Tebethia were talking about nothing really they just talked about themes like weather, other tribes and working out. Both were with Palla in their thoughts. Then a very sad Keria entered the living area. She didn‘t have to say something to them, both rushed outside immediatly.

jnD8ERd.png

Nomir went in the garden to care for Pallas plants, this was his way to deal with Pallas death and think of him. Tebethia was standing in front of Pallas grave and cried for him. She couldn‘t just believe what she had done. She will never sacrifice any slave without doing something wrong, no matter if she breaks the rules Tebethia couldn‘t let it happen again.

qKjD8GL.png

As always Tebethia is working out quite hard to order her thoughts. She punched and punched the punshing bag until her hands were hurting and then she even hit harder. She knew she will need help soon with the baby and if the baby was a boy she had to breed again, what she didn't want. But deep in her heart she wished her a little version of Palla to care for…
    Of course she could have taken Kerias help to make sure the baby will be a girl, but she wanted whatever Palla gave her. She would exept her destiny.

EPBC8Ew.png

Nomir joined Tebethia, but there were no words to help Tebethia to handle this situation. He just wanted to make sure she was not alone.

A6tqhiU.png

After Tebthia went to take a shower and a nap, Nomir looked for Keria. He found her outside near her temple.
    „Keria can you do something for Tebethia? For example to make sure it is a girl?“
    ,🐸🐸🐸🐸, this man really loves Tebethia‘ Keria thought. She knew he would do everything for her.
    „Yes there is something…“
    „Great!“ interrupted Nomir her „What do you need I can help you in every way.“ Keria had just to smile it was rare to see such strong love. This even more made her sad to say the next sentence.
    „I already said the way to Tebethia, but she doesn‘t want my help. I can‘t do it without her permission.“

H6btQ2e.png

Nomir rushed away he couldn‘t belive it, that Tebethia didn‘t want Kerias help. He need to do something…Wasn‘t there a broken toilet in the living area?

CBYLCG9.png

It was alredy late, when Tebethia stood up. She wasn‘t taking a nap and all she did was to cry alone and didn‘t want anybody to see her tears. Tebethias stomach was complaining already about the absence of food, when Tebethia joined Nomir and Keria at the table. Nomir tried to grin at Tebethia, but it didn‘t work. Without completing her meal, Tebethia went in her bed again.

x45TvMZ.png

At midnight Tebethia stood up again. She wanted to punish herself for beeing such a fool, but not the baby. So she went into the kitchen to eat something and made a decision what will happen next.

F1xrX0Q.png

Even tough Tebethias belly was getting bigger and bigger, she trained as much as possible. She even managed to smile for Nomir. He was so kind to her all the time and she knew she was able talk with him about everything. Her pragnency gave Tebethia hope again and she called Nomir and Keria outside to speak of the next steps.

JD0M5Dx.png

The three set together at the fire lot to talk.
    „So what was what you wanted to talk about?“ Nomir asked.
    „We need help to care of the baby and the garden. I need a gatherer and a second slave no matter what gender this baby will have and you Nomir need help. You can‘t do all the work alone. Look at your hands they are full of wounds.“
    Quick Nomir hide his hands, but she already saw it so he laid them on his thighs.

Ro3nua4.png

„I already sent for them so they should arrive soon.“
    „It is a good idea Tebethia. I am trying to improve my gardening skill an it really would help me when there is someone with more experience.“ Keria agreed Tebethia, but it was not the gardening skill that let her agree, which she already completed years ago… Keria knew that with the new people around to care for it would be easier for Tebethia to come over Pallas death.

ccmjZsg.png

Nomir went to Pallas grave and stood there for a while in silence. He should have covered his hands better. Nomir didn‘t know what to do if he get help and have time for himself. He needed work to distract himself of his thoughts.

rp29MTC.png

Tebethia was reading a book about myths and legends because she couldn't sleep. She just was at the story of Morina the daughter of the moon, when she felt a sharp pain.

t6HRKsL.png

Tebethia immidiatly went upstairs to the breeding chamber. She was full of excitment and joy in that moment.

pbq2SKb.png

She breathed hard and she felt more and more pain, until it suddenly stop and Tebethia knew her baby would be born in a few minutes.

vJ4KWXL.png
    Post edited by Marialein on
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    I can't wait to see the baby and the new tribe members :) exciting times!
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    @Marialein, I'm glad for Tebethia and her tribe, and Nomir is such good slave <3 I'm feeling very excited to know more :)
    @Marialein I just downloaded your both slaves and creator Tebethia to my library, thank you for sharing <3 And I also uploaded my boys, I posted about it on my thread :)
    edited October 2015
    The legend of Morina, daughter of the moon

The moon always looked at night on the human world. He protected them from darkness and gave them hope. One full moon night when moon reached his highest point, he looked at a horrible crime. A whole amazon tribe was killed while they slept. Only one little girl survived. Morina the creators daughter ran only one hour before the attack away into the forest and hid there, because she had a quarrel with her mother. The attacker were still in the tribal village when little Morina went back.
    The moon couldn't let her die too and took her to him in his world of light and souls, full of magic and knowledge. Marina was sad about the death of her family and friends, but she knew it was the best to stay by the moon.
    The years passed and out of little Morina became a young wonderful woman with milky skin and stunning light hair. Her eyes had the color of the moon and they where bright like him too. Morina became moons daughter and he loved her more then anything else.
    The only problem was, that children always grow up too fast. Soon Morina felt desire to go back to the mortal world. The moon tried to keep her, but she became more and more sad.
    The moon decided to full fill Morinas wish, but he made her immortal so she could come back whenever she want. He also blessed her future children to be immortal, until their daughters will be young adults and then they will be immortal…
    Morina hugged her old friend and protector and said goodbye to him.
    The forests were even more beautiful than Morina could remember and finally felt home and happy again. She traveled for some days alone and enjoyed the fresh living air. Then she saw some amazon women and wanted to greet them, but they caught her. They brought her to the shaman and she said that she was full of magic and she had to stay forever with them.
    Morina set in the prison for nearly one month and she wished she had stayed by the moon. In that moment a young man came into the prison. He was full of scars all over his face and his eyes looked into the void, but he was the most wonderful man she ever saw. It was his heart she saw and not his body. His heart was the greatest light Morina ever saw.
    He came to the cell and opened it.
    "We need to go right now." the man said to Morina.
    Morina went with him without thinking he could trick her. She trusted in his heart. They run fast to escape, but after running so long Morina needed a pause. They arrived a cave near the mountains and they rested over the night in it.
    "What is your name and why do you help me?" Morina asked her savior.
    "I'm Kalani, son of the creator. I should have died today because now I'm a young adult, but this was not the reason I wanted to run away. I'm not afraid of death, but I should have breed with the woman, who made that with my face."
    "You are blind, aren't you"
    Kalani didn't say something but Morina knew she was right. She touched softly Kalanis face and healed hie eyes and his old wounds. Now Kalani was as beautiful as he was inside. Kalani couldn't believe he could see and that the first he saw since years was the most beautiful girl he even wasn't able to imagine. Kalani couldn't resist he had to kiss Morina.
    Together they looked for a save place to stay and took with them all lost souls, like Kalani to make a new tribe where man weren't sacrificed. They settled down in a valley in the mountains where nobody would find them.
    But the peace didn't least long. The tribe that caught Morina found them and wanted to kill her. Kalani saved her, his little daughter and the hole tribe, but he died in cause of his wounds.
    Morinas heart broke in thousand piece, but she had one reason to live. Her daughter. Morina asked the moon to take Kalani to him, so she could see him one day again.
    Time passed and her daughter aged up to a wonderful and beautiful woman, who became the new creator and because of moons blessing immortal. It was time for Morina to left this world and go back to her lover. She said goodbye to her daughter and she said she will always be there for her and her children and their children…when they need help.
    Back in the light Morina hugged her beloved Kalani and kissed him.

So now you know what Tebethia was reading when the baby wanted to come. In the book was also an old illustration of the moon daughter from their scholar.

MorinacopyMaria_Fuchs_zpsggulvpys.jpg

Note: Today I was a bit bored in school and I drew this, so I just had to write about it and it is not unnecessary for the story as you may already realized. I think I should be able to post about tribe Naheli also today.
    What awesome chapter! I loved this legend <3
    edited November 2015
    A new life

Tebethia always liked the legend of Morina, even tough she didn‘t believe it was a true story. Her mother always said that only stupid emotional women tell this story their sons, so they believe there is hope to get one day free. Tebethia and Ammerik both loved to play moon daughter and the prince.
    It was no wonder with this story in Tebethias head, that she named her first born child after them.
    She held her little piece of joy in her hands and she was sure that Kalani would be a strong warrior and protector. She also hoped that he would look like Palla at all. An other wish Tebethia had was to save him, but she knew this wish was nearly impossible. So she hoped when Kalanis young adult birthday came, that he had fallen in love like the man in the story and gave her a little grandchild.
    Full of joy and fear Tebethia held her little boy for some hours in her arms. Tebethia knew, that she have to breed once again, but this time she would make sure to get a girl.

4tt5fxu.png

Tebethia didn‘t sleep at all. After she handeled to lay Kalani back in his crib she woke Keria and Nomir up to tell them the news. Both tried to hide their concerns about Tebethia, but it didn‘t really work. In the morning their new tribe member arrived.
    „Good morning and welcome to tribe Naheli“ Tebethia greeted the young women with fire red hair and also red eyes.
    „My name is Fire and yes I know my name totally fits me.“ the new gatherer joked. „I‘m glad to serve you creator and I‘m glad you chose me.“

9PA6HSh.png

While Tebethia spoke with Fire, a very sad looking man went to the main building.
    Tebethia excused her to Fire and went after the man she knew, that it was there new slave and her next breeding partner. She knew it would be easier to force herself to breed with Nomir than to breed with a total stranger, but Tebethia couldn‘t survive the loosing her dearest friend.

GmTL7ws.png

„Why are you so sad“ Tebethia asked the man.
    „I had to leave my brother at the slave market and I am worried about him“
    „Don‘t worry you do not have to stay long here. You will be my breeding slave and I sent you as soon as possible back to your brother“ Tebethia promised him and touched softly his arms. „But first tell me your name.“

Ll8pnxa.png

„I‘m so sorry, creator. My name is Saremo.“
    „So Saremo do you have more siblings than your brother?“
    „No I don‘t think so, but my twinbrother Sallon means a lot to me. Even more after our mother gave us away when we were just kids. so you see I could have more siblings without knowing about it.“
    They chatted a while, but Tebethia didn‘t talk with Saremo to much about important or personal stuff. She didn‘t want to get too close to him.

hzrCXs4.png

Meanwhile Fire started to take care of the garden. ,Those plants are beautiful and strong. I wonder who planted them.‘Fire thought while watering them. It was not the only thing Fire thought about, she really wanted to have a child as soon as possible, but she knew she have to wait because there was no heir yet…

hZ08O5Z.png

Note: I know this chapter is very short, but I don't have time to write more today and I thought that everybody wanted to know the baby's gender. ;)
    @Marialein there no rush, you'll write more when you'll have a time for that. Chapter was very great as always, I hope Tebethia will think something for her son, maybe times will change to better side, you can never know ;) Fire and new slave are like the new beginning and I hope that Tebethia really will have a girl next time :)<3
    I already knew what will happen next @roseinblack69 ;) don't forget I am at the 3rd gen by now. I just downloaded your boys and I know exactly what to do next with them thank you very much for sharing <3 even though they look quite different without ccs.
    Sidenote: I really thought that Tebethia would get a girl at first time even without gender influence, but she suprised me and gave me even more ideas for writing ;)
    @Marialein that's great, I know that your story will be even more interesting :) I think Akecheta and Alo looks really different without cc, although Alo didn't have too much cc. But I'm still thinking they both look cute :D<3
    I also thinking about your sims, maybe I'll use them in some other sims story in the nearest future :)
    edited October 2015
    Marialein wrote: »
    @roseinblack69 this is my version without CCs of your boys :)

Bildschirmfoto%202015-10-13%20um%2022.05.23_zpsanzc72l4.png

and you are right they are really cute <3

They are amazing, @Marialein! <3 And I still see the same Akecheta, he just looks different a bit :)
    edited November 2015
    An other try

„What do you think, Saremo? Do you wanna join me to work out?“
    „I would love to.“
    They went together to the training area to learn more about the other.

Un3oMUD.png

Saremo wasn‘t a good fighter, but he tried hard to impress the gentle creator and to be able to produce a heiress. Saremo always wished to produce a little girl one day and that he now had the chance for even getting a heiress. He would do everything for that honor.

uKldzLw.png

Nomir couldn‘t look at the scene in the main building, so he went outside. There must be something to work. Nomir didn‘t really find something and decided to modify the hot tub.

qA2hxqA.png

Tebethia was suprised, how gentle and kind Saremo was and she also recognized his good gens. Even they weren‘t that beautiful than Pallas, but they were quite different to hers and it would be an interessting combination. Tebethia was nice to him and tried to make him feel as good as possible.
    Inside of Tebethia, she knew she would have to imagine that Saremo was Palla to be able to breed with him.

6noeISb.png

Nomir joined Tebethia and Saremo, while eating the rests of the last dinner.
    „You are the master slave aren‘t you?“ Saremo asked.
    Nomir was very suprised. He never thought of that possibility. Because Nomir couldn‘t get a word out of his mouth, Tebethia answered Saremo. „Yes Nomir is a very good and hard working slave and it would be impossible to manage the tribe without him.“
    Nomir couldn‘t believe how much Tebethia trusted and needed him. Touched by Tebethia Nomir got out a sentence at all.
    „I‘m very honored by your trust, creator.“ Then Nomir went into the kitchen to cook them a fresh dinner.
    Tebethia looked after Nomir. She never told him that he was the master slave of this tribe. She always thought it was obviously.

NbVlWSc.png

At the kitchen table Saremo and Fire set together and chatted for a while, but Nomir only saw Tebethia went outside.

25cG8uw.png

,I don‘t like to breed with Saremo more than once.' Tebethia thought. Maybe Keria could help her also with that.
    Keria wasn‘t inside her temple room, so Tebethia searched for her in her basement rooms.
    „Tebethia. How can I help you?“ Keria greeted her creator. Tebethia looked around in the cellar. It looked quite clean, but she saw that Keria brought some things into it also the massage table.
    „You know that I have to breed once again. Can you help me to make sure I don‘t have to do this more than once?“
    Keria understood immidiatly and said to Tebethia to lay down on the massage table. Keria helped Tebethia to feel comfortable and relaxed, while giving her a fertility massage.

rdwxsY3.png

It was already late in the night and Tebethia went into bed. Nomir went upstairs to look, if Kalani needed something, but he was sleeping in his little crib deep and peaceful. The boy was the cutest little thing Nomir ever saw.

5HxeF1r.png

Nomir went downstairs and saw Saremo working out and he knew that Saremo was only doing it for Tebethia to make sure to become her breeding slave. It was a hard day for Nomir mabye he should just go to sleep and trying to not think about the next day.

bWW1tN2.png

In the morning Tebethia looked for Saremo to breed with him. She found him downstairs in the kitchen. As she walked to him she wanted to look as attractive as possible for him.

3hOEmd4.png

As soon as Tebethia reached him, she kissed him. The kiss was not as bad as Tebethia thought, but Tebethia could only think of Palla and a bit of Nomir. Tebethia had no idea where these toughts of Nomir came suddenly.

qeb55WB.png

„Let‘s go upstairs.“ Tebethia whispered charming into Saremos ear.

tFeR32U.png

They tried only once and it was not really good at all. Tebethia didn‘t really care if Saremo enjoyed it or not. As soon as they finshed Tebethia went into the bathroom.

ybKYHPs.png
    I hope Tebethia will have a daughter this time, it's sad a bit that she felt not very good with Saremo, but I understand her :/
    edited October 2015
    Yes I agree with you, but I thought that she wouldn't be happy after such a short period of time to be with an other man again. @roseinblack69
    @Marialein I thought the same about what you've just written :) It's really hard to her, I could say it's very normal and natural reaction... But I hope Tebethia will feel better soon ;)
    edited November 2015
    Happiness

Tebethia found out, that she was pregnent. Tebethia was so happy and relieved because she didn‘t have to try it again.

3qogVnZ.png

Even though Keria knew already what she had to do to help Tebethia, she decided it would be the best to make sure she was right. She prayed to the moon and the sun and all the spirits that influence the life of the amazons.

lKpEtsV.png

In the morning Tebethia set near by Saremo to tell him the great news. Of course was Saremo very happy about this, but he felt home at this tribe and didn‘t want to leave it that soon. He nearly even forgot about his brother.

DtP47qR.png

„You know that this means also, that you will leave us today. I did some research and your brother isn‘t sold yet. You can return to him and you don‘t have to worry about him any more“ Tebethia said to Saremo hoping he would be happy to go.
    „Thank you, creator. I‘m hoping you will get the most beautiful daugther on earth.“ With these words Saremo left tribe Naheli to go back to his brother, hoping for a daughter and a tribe, that take his brother and him.

AbbiSTq.png

Meanwhile Fire and Nomir were eating breakfast.
    „You are very good in training. Maybe you can show me some tricks.“ Fire joked and even tried to flirt a bit with Nomir.
    „Of course I can show you my work-out programm, but Tebethia is much better at sports than me.“
    Fire knew in that moment that Nomir wasn‘t a bit interested in her and it didn‘t look like there would be soon a slave she could breed with. Fire also didn‘t dare to ask Tebethia about her breeding rights now because she was such a new tribe member.

0hlBzBD.png

Tebethia visited Keria in her room and found her like always praying in there. Sometimes Keria looked like she wasn‘t from this time or even from this planet. More like she lived between the mortal and the spiritual world.
    „I‘m pregnant again.“
    Tebethias voice was full of joy.

COv6QSI.png

„You have to eat stawberries.“
    „That is all?“
    „Lots of strawberries. It will work I promise it you and I‘m praying for it.“
    „Thank you, Keria…Can I ask you something?“
    „Of course.“
    „Have you thought of breeding yet? I mean you are a good friend and an importend tribe member. So if you have the wish to…“
    „No I‘m not very interested in it by know. In fact I have never thought about it yet. I have lots of time…“
    Suddenly Keria was quiet and Tebethia thought it would be the best to leave her alone.

kxEhPYq.png

Keria came back with her thoughts to the present.
    „Wait Tebethia. I give you some strawberries right know and you eat as many as possible of them.“
    Tebethia was a bit sceptical about that easy way, but she trusted Keria and ate them.

RTy1cIJ.png

Maybe she ate a bit to many of them. Her morning sickness was stronger than in her last pregnancy.

jmKUb8g.png

Tebethia didn‘t care about her sickness and trained very hard as always with Nomir and this time Fire also joined them.

Trt2eL4.png

Keria started to meditate and thinking of her past. When was the moment, she thought the last time of having a child or only to be with a man? It was very long ago and it seemed to Keria like an other life.

pjFqA6N.png

Because Nomir was the only slave at the moment in tribe, he worked very hard and he was glad about it. He slept better after a busy day.

XZjDkjC.png

Knowing about Nomir being such a hard working slave, Tebethia took the most time care of little Kalani.
    „Hey little one. You will soon have a little sister. I know you will love and protect her my little warrior.“ She layed her baby back in the crib and watched him sleeping for a while imagining how he would look like after aging up. The time was passing very fast and soon Kalani would be a child.

cqILXpq.png

With three woman and a baby, Nomir had a lot to do. He cleaned the toilets repaired everything and cooked for the tribe.

VCgIdc3.png

But the thing Nomir liked the most on earth was to care for Kalani. He saw his friend in him and he tried to be the father, the little boy would never have. Of course one other reason was, that Kalani was also a piece of Tebethia and in his opinion Kalani looked more like Tebethia than Palla.

WA06VVJ.png
    Oh I hope that Tebethia really will have a little girl after eating strawberries :) Looking forward for the new chapter ;)<3
  • s9kaylynns9kaylynn Posts: 69 Member
    Why would Kalani look like Nomie? He isn't the father? Do you mean Palla?
    edited October 2015
    @s9kaylynn yes I mean Palla it is a writing mistake I correct it right now. Thanks for saying me and of course for reading ;)
    edited November 2015
    Birthday

The daily routine came back to tribe Naheli. This means a lot of working out, caring for the plants, cooking, cleaning and of course even more working out.

CZPQ0XH.png

There was only one thing that changed. Keria spent more time in the living area. She was reading and not really interacting with her tribal members, but it was a big step for her. Keria even enjoyed beeing with people, althought she wasn‘t really talking with them by now.

a5RIZL9.png

Keria suddenly got a strange feeling. Before she knew it, she walked upstairs to Kalani‘s crib. It was his birthday and Keria was there to watch him getting older. His hair was quite short at the moment, but Keria knew it would lenghten soon. He wasn‘t wearing his offical clothes yet, but it was his birthday and Keria didn't care at all. For Kalani was everything new and exciting and he was hungry. Together they went downstairs. Keria knew that there was also someone waiting for him…

UR1QwbW.png

As soon as Kalani saw his mother, he rushed over to her and set next to her. There was something in the air something special…and then out of the nowhere a transparent figure appered and set next to her mother.
    „Is this you Palla?“ said Tebethia with tears in her eyes. She was so happy to see him and that he saw their son.
    „Yes my creator. I was allowed to come to the birthday of our child.“
    „So you are my father?“ Kalani said to the – and he was sure it was something like a ghost – figure without any fear.
    „Yes my little warrior. I am very pround of you. Take care of your mother. I am sure she need your help, my son.“
    „I promise I will.“

pIxl9rh.png

„Palla, how long can you stay with us?“ Tebethia asked her beloved slave.
    „I think we have the whole night. Are you thinking of having a work out session with me?“ Palla joked and wanted to take his death as easy as possible. He knew it was his destiny and he wouldn‘t change something. Because of this he had a wonderful son.
    „Kalani, it is alredy after midnight please go to bed. I know you are tired.“
    „But mum…“
    „Your lids are even falling down in that moment.“
    „Do what your mother said and don‘t forget your promise my little one.“
    Finally Kalani went to bed and slept wonderful. He dreamt of training with his father and he dreamt of the woman he first saw, after aging up to a child.

mGGs4hg.png

Palla set up a tea for Tebethia and him. He knew of course that she was pregnant again, but he thought it was the best not asking about it. They set together and talked and talked.

pxgf4iL.png

After a while they really decided to train a bit and it was like Palla was still alive.

8rfd379.png

Meanwhile Fire took care at the plants. She lost a bit the interest about it. Her mind was full of her biggest wish.

rPMFh3U.png

Early in the morning Kalani woke up. He dressed in his official clothes and realized how long his hair got over the night. Kalani felt inspirated of the last night and wanted to be the best son a mother could have.

OYHvdw9.png

Kalani did his homework first. He thought it would be a good start.

xCPX21D.png

But Kalani was not the only one, who woke up early. Also Fire stood up and was busy with exploring the compound surrounding area. She thought it would be good to discover some new plants and it gave her other thoughts.

5CIeUXM.png

After a while Keria set next to little Kalani. There was something at Kalani, she couldn‘t describe. It was like a breeze of destiny.
    A while both were quiet, but then Kalani couldn‘t resist and asked Keria.
    „You are the shaman, aren‘t you? What is it like beeing one? Is it fun? Did you always wanted to be one or…“
    Kalani couldn‘t stop himself. He wanted to know everything.

TxZoEex.png

Instead of answering Kalanis questions Keria hugged the little boy.
    „Do you know where your name came from?“
    The little boy shook his head.
    „Let‘s go outside and I‘m telling you the legend.“

1naAR6r.png

They laid down on the grass, watching the clouds.
    „The moon always looked at night on the human world. He protected them from darkness and gave them hope. One full moon night when moon reached…“
    Kalani was fascinated by this story and he enjoyed listening to it.

2SpsCtS.png

Tebethia‘s back was hurting. This pregnancy was quite more exhausting than her first. She wondered why, but maybe Palla‘s death overshadowed the disadvantages of being pregnant. To know that Palla found his peace and that he saw his son made his death easier for Tebethia.

59J9hlz.png

Finally Fire found a new plant. She harvested it and took the seeds with her to the village, where she would plant them.

wATraoU.png

She ran back to the tribe. Fire thought it would be a good training too. It was really enough for today.

8yjwMXp.png

While Nomir showed Kalani his duties, Keria and Tebethia were sitting on the couch together. Like always these days Keria read something. Tebethia drank a glass of milk. It should be good for the baby.
    Suddenly a well known pain let Tebethia stop. The baby was coming.

vyeEhAj.png