Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Parentcy Challenge - Moore Family

Comments

• Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Weird... I can't see the pictures :/ What has happened? :/
  • Options
    Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    Weird... I can't see the pictures :/ What has happened? :/

I had some problems with my image hosting. :( Needed to change it.
    The last update should be fine but I see that I have to reupload old ones too.
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    Now I could to see. Oh, no... :/ They both are two hot-heads! :| Ethan should think what he says...
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Mom felt better after a few days. In future, she has to pay more attention to herself. Definitely less stress and worry.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Yep, I definitely should. But how? After I yelled at him. I can't even look him in the eyes.

3.jpg

4.jpg

I am such a kid. I can't even apologize properly. Ethan, it's time to grow up.

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

It was really great idea! I can't wait for it but first I need to speak with "V".

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Seafood Restaurant by VetroRetro
    Post edited by Persefona711 on
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    charcougcharcoug Posts: 265 Member
    ohh no, I hope it all goes well!
    Where are my toddlers?!

http://i68.tinypic.com/fw297c.jpg
  • Options
    In bathroom? I think another surprise awaits ;)
  • Options
    yep, definitely surprise awaits :wink:
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Ok ... It's sooner than I planned but did I have a choice?

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

First I was really scared about this quick (in my opinion) proposing but now I'm really happy. V finally moved to me.
    And for today I planned a family lunch.

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Before lunch, I wanted to show V some photos.
    I talked about mom's career.

13.jpg

Isn't she perfect?

14.jpg

Time for lunch!

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Congratulations!

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    Oh, Ethan is really fast with his decisions :D I hope he'll not regret ;)
  • Options
    Oh, Ethan is really fast with his decisions :D I hope he'll not regret ;)
    I wish him that too but Veronica is like "we should be already a couple married but I love you so I can wait, a little longer".
    Ethan really, really like V and he made up the proposing decision in fear he can lose her but was it a right choice? time will tell :)
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    Back in the city of my boarding school. Yes, I thought that going to the place where I spent cool high school years will be a great idea.

1.jpg

My old friend from school - Sebastian greeted us on the port.

2.jpg

Before touring we need to register in the hotel. Greg was doing some paper stuff and I had a moment to chat with mom about some delicate matter.

3.jpg

Okay, I get it. We owe a lot from my uncle, but sometimes people's road just goes in different directions.
    But it's not the time for a sad story. It's time for a trip.
    First stop is my old school. I always wanted to show it to mom. She didn't have a chance to be with me at my graduation day. So this moment meant a lot to me.

4.jpg

Next, I showed some parts of the town I remembered. Sebastian really helped me, because in those past years many places have change.

5.jpg

At the evening we went to the cafe. Still, serves great coffee.

6.jpg

The next day Seba wanted to go with me on baseball court. And we almost got there but some kid came up to us.
    After a brief talk, I set up a name, age, and gender. So the kid is a girl, have nine years old and have a name - Sarah. O and she got lost.

7.jpg

So, I don't like children but she looked so sad that we agree to help her. We asked a few people but no one saw her family.

8.jpg

With time we started to feel hungry, so we went for hot dogs.

9.jpg

In fact, we spent all day with Sarah. She is cool as a kid. We played a little on the playground to cheer her up.

10.jpg

Happily, at the end of the day, we finally found Sarah's family.

11.jpg

As I said I don't like kids but Sarah or may I say her real name Madeline is ok. I could babysit her. It's even a little sad to say goodbye.

12.jpg

I felt kinda sad. It was a strange feeling. But the match with Seba helps me forget about it.

13.jpg

14.jpg
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    It's funny... "In the bush, man, in the bush..." :D Hahaha :D It's intriguing what surprise is waiting for Ethan ;)
  • Options
    yep, Ethan was a bushman :tongue:
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    During the day I and V spent time with mom and Greg on a city tour.

1.jpg

But the evening party was weird. Not for all, only in my head. Every scene I saw, I saw twice, in present and in the past.
    It was something like that:
    I, Victoria and Seba arrive at evening to the party in ruins. We met there Slavo with his wife. Yes, that's the same girl who I met at the first time.

2.jpg

From that moment my brain started to show me old memories.

3.jpg

When we went dancing it happened again. We danced, had a good time and then another picture in my head. I almost forgot about this girl.

4.jpg

5.jpg

The rest of the party was pretty calm until we wanted a little rest with V. And it started happening again.

6.jpg

7.jpg

Do you know the difference? Now I wasn't drunk and I saw clearly old memories which were blurred before.

8.jpg

9.jpg

And I wanted to continue this strange night. Of course, V was one of the reasons but maybe I'll finally find out what happened that night. At first, I was sure that everything was as I remember. We flirted and talked a little but nothing more.

10.jpg

11.jpg

Then we started making out with V - and in the past happened almost the same.

12.jpg

13.jpg

I freaked out - inside - didn’t want V to notice. Despite that, I was curious what will happen next. Not now - with Victoria, because I knew that already - but in the past.

14.jpg

15.jpg

Now I know the truth.

16.jpg

I couldn't tell her the truth. It happened so long ago. It is the past.

17.jpg

18.jpg

Old memories didn't want to get out of my head.
    I tried to think - it isn't a big thing, I only lost my virginity sooner than I thought.

19.jpg

But even when we were departing, a picture of the mysterious girl still was haunting me.
    Maybe I shouldn't have come back here? Now, however, it’s too late for such reflections.
    Time to just get back to reality, and leave the past behind.

20.jpg
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Oh, Ethan... It happens sometimes, you know? When the past like some ghost haunts you everywhere, no matter what you do and where you are... But why do you feel bad, mate? It's just a past, right? Do you think something is more than you could expect? Oh no... I hope no... :#
    The Blessing Moon tribe is back, @Persefona711 :wink: Just saying :blush:
  • Options
    Oh, Ethan... It happens sometimes, you know? When the past like some ghost haunts you everywhere, no matter what you do and where you are... But why do you feel bad, mate? It's just a past, right? Do you think something is more than you could expect? Oh no... I hope no... :#
    Future will reveal the truth :tongue:
    The Blessing Moon tribe is back, @Persefona711 :wink: Just saying :blush:
    That's great! :smiley:
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    yay! I finally re-uploaded every pic. No more broken links. :smiley:
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options

Was something wrong with your pics?
  • Options

I was using Photobucket as the image storage. Photobucket now no longer allows third-party image linking to photos without paying. Because of that many pics was having broken links. But now everything should be fine. :smile:
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options

I was using Photobucket as the image storage. Photobucket now no longer allows third-party image linking to photos without paying. Because of that many pics was having broken links. But now everything should be fine. :smile:

I always use Imgur. Did you try it?
  • Options
    I always use Imgur. Did you try it?

I heard something but now I'm using my boyfriend's image storage. :smile:
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options

Time flies fast. One day you are going with friends to school and the next one you are going to their wedding.

1.jpg

It was nice to see again Kim and Matt - the newlyweds - and of course my sis Baylee with ... Adrian?

2.jpg

3.jpg

He is so big now and he is so similar but where is Adrian?

4.jpg

It sometimes happens. Still, it's sad. That's why I don't get it, this whole institution of marriage. I and V are together without it and we are happy.

5.jpg

Or only I was thinking like that.

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Quiet days, since friend's wedding, happen more and more often.
    I don't get why it's so important for her. It's good like that. We are... were happy.
    Marriage only breaks couples. There are exceptions like mom and Greg but they are an exception.

10.jpg

And as someone said - when something begins to falling apart then everything suddenly starts falling. The company fell. I was jobless.

11.jpg

I didn't know then, that it was just the beginning of the storm.

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    Oh, poor Ethan... But I hope all will be ok soon ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    1.jpg

Mom once told me how she met Greg. It wasn't a happy story. She was hit by a car in a pregnancy and almost lost me. But Greg saved me and mom. Then it was a happy ending... but not this time.
    I still couldn't believe that I was flying to a law office for uncle Johnny last will. Noone has informed me or my mom about their deaths. I know that we lost the contact but still... It was horrible to read about it in the newspaper.

2.jpg

I remember times when I was a kid and uncle and aunt were living near me and mom. It was a happy time.

3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg

And then uncle helped so much with my school and mom's hospitalization.

7.jpg

From the airport, I went straight ahead to the law office.
    There was already some people, the family I supposed. I didn't recognize anyone. But... they looked familiar, especially a blonde woman with a hat.

8.jpg

Soon I, that blonde woman and a boy were invited to the office.
    Sitting there I barely listened to a lawyer. I was sure I remember that woman from somewhere.
    She wasn't looking at me but I was feeling that cold aura from her, but why? What did I do to her? Did she know me? Did I know her?

9.jpg

And it hit me like a rock.

10.jpg

She wasn't surprised. She looked at me. Her eyes were full of anger and sadness.

11.jpg

Without any further explanation, she stormed out of the office. The boy called her for her name "Cherish" and a lawyer for her surname "Zest". It was like a next rock was hitting me, a really heavy this time.
    Cherish Zest. This Cherish.

12.jpg

Still shocked, I followed her.

13.jpg
    14.jpg

Mom? Was it her daughters? But they were like teens. It was really slow coming to my mind. Then Cherish said it aloud.

15.jpg

Law office by nikkamore
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    Oh yes... Somehow I had a sense that Ethan will get in troubles after the fun in bushes with that blonde... And I was right :/ So... Surprise, Ethan, you are dad! :D Not funny, of course, but I hope Ethan will find the solution or compromise ;)