Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sweet_Italy's Builds

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Nice builds! I especially like Kingfisher down series. :)
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    thanks, @yanti68 !

I've uploaded this house to the gallery a little while ago, but i'm just now getting around to getting it up here.
    I originally built this house to match the architecture and style of the houses in the BFF household(Travis Scott, Summer Holiday and Liberty Lee) neighborhood . I later was looking into starting my Affordable Family Housing Challenge and realized that it fit the constraints perfectly for the challenge! Anyway, i've shared it on the challenge thread already, but i'll post it again here with some better pictures

Bargain Bend
    5 bed, 2 bath
    Cost: $38,600

04-15-16_11-24-01nbspAM_zpsauohhqcp.png
    04-15-16_11-24-14nbspAM_zpsidjmded9.png
    04-15-16_11-24-25nbspAM_zpsqojdwxl6.png
    04-27-16_3-42-57nbspPM_zpsa3ugj93f.png
    04-27-16_3-44-50nbspPM_zpshdze3wyd.png
    04-27-16_3-41-00nbspPM_zpscea7p6sm.png
    04-27-16_3-44-09nbspPM_zpsi6o60afs.png
    04-27-16_3-41-47nbspPM_zpsxbxcnd0x.png
    04-27-16_3-42-21nbspPM_zpshwvotr8z.png
    04-27-16_3-43-36nbspPM_zpsbb0oq8mq.png

I know in the gallery the lot looks sideways. I thought the house would look better with the front of the lot facing the longer side. I wish there was a way to change which was the "front" of the lot when we upload to the gallery.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    PebblycatPebblycat Posts: 861 Member
    I love the colours you used for the interior in the Lavender & Lace build, pink and grey are a great combo :)
    My Origin ID: Pebblycat
    Visit Pebblycat's Showcase to see what I've created
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Bargain Bend is a very nice home! :) It is great that there are 5 bedrooms in the home! Very nice design of the exterior. The U shape of the home looks nice and very nice roof covered front porch. The layout of the interior looks very great! The way you have created the bedrooms in the home to be able to fit the five bedrooms in , looks very nice! The coat stand is a homely touch in the build. Nice sofa and armchair sitting area for sims to enjoy resting there watching tv together or read a book from the bookshelf. The floor tiling under the dining table looks nice. It looks nice how the cabinets are placed either sides of the fridge. It looks nice the type of and placement of the curtains in the home. The teddy looks cute in the kids bedroom! Nice study desk nook in one of the bedrooms for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst they are sitting at the desk table doing homework.
    It is a very nice family home :)
  • Options
    GirlseyeGirlseye Posts: 25 Member
    I agree with @Pebblycat :wink:
    @Jesf8312 You have good taste of colours.
  • Options
    Nice suburban home! Looks so real! :)
  • Options
    I have a new set of houses I am getting ready to share to the gallery, here is a little preview!!
    05-24-16_12-24-50nbspPM_zpsgtywvlkv.png
    These houses will also meet the criteria for my Affordable Family Housing Challenge

stay tuned for more details on these houses =)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Frugal Family
    4 Bed, 2 Bath
    Cost: $39,879

05-24-16_12-25-38nbspPM_zps623bchal.png
    05-24-16_12-27-12nbspPM_zps5fiox6iu.png
    05-24-16_12-27-26nbspPM_zpsili0rj71.png
    05-24-16_12-28-01nbspPM_zpsqmqkwbrt.png
    05-24-16_1-55-38nbspPM_zps4uqlcn0g.png
    05-24-16_12-28-30nbspPM_zpsz95ofm8h.png
    05-24-16_12-28-53nbspPM_zpswrhkrz9b.png
  • Options
    Frugal Family is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing looks great! It is nice that there are 4 bedrooms in the home. Nice roof covered front porch. The layout of the interior of the home looks very nice! Nice side wall chess area for sims to have fun playing chees on the table. The birds pictures are a nice touch on the wall. Nice corner sofa and armchair sitting nook for sims to enjoy relaxing there watching tv with sunshine coming in through the windows. The kitchen nook is very nice. The dishrack, cookbooks, wall cutlery and paper towel are great kitchen touches there. The layout of the bedrooms in the upper level looks great! Nice back patio for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the corner table in the sunshine. They will enjoy doing woodcrafting on the woodwork table.
    It is a very nice family home :)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Affordable Abode
    4 Bed, 2 Bath
    Cost: $42,617

05-24-16_5-05-02nbspPM_zpshxvqi9ij.png
    05-24-16_5-15-28nbspPM_zpsy7oit77s.png
    05-24-16_5-06-07nbspPM_zpsse82qsby.png
    05-24-16_5-06-42nbspPM_zpsarkcdea4.png
    05-24-16_5-07-02nbspPM_zps0iyhxas8.png
    05-24-16_5-07-19nbspPM_zpsfsstl0qw.png
    05-24-16_5-07-25nbspPM_zpsuylnfbh4.png
    05-24-16_5-07-53nbspPM_zpsbcdp9gfm.png

• Options
    Budget Byway
    5 Bed, 3 Bath
    Cost: $44,721

05-24-16_5-22-29nbspPM_zps8bzm2bu7.png
    05-24-16_5-23-13nbspPM_zps1txytvrs.png
    05-24-16_5-23-42nbspPM_zps3qqtbv9k.png
    05-24-16_5-32-23nbspPM_zps6uaccrzc.png
    05-24-16_5-32-48nbspPM_zpspwlnzq2s.png
    05-24-16_5-33-39nbspPM_zpsfea9xti3.png
    05-24-16_5-25-25nbspPM_zps9ogzx4v6.png
    05-24-16_5-25-40nbspPM_zps6wsypn4c.png
    05-24-16_5-26-45nbspPM_zpsfcr9fccr.png

~~~~~~~~~~

That is the last of the "affordable family" houses, i will post pictures of the last 2 houses in this set over the next couple of days. until then, happy simming!!!
  • Options
    Little late here, but thanks for the compliments, @pebblycat and @Girlseye ! I appreciate you taking a look!

And as always, Thank you for the kind words, @rosemow
  • Options
    Affordable Abode and Budget Byway are both very nice homes! :) It is nice the way that these homes and frugal family have names with both words starting with the same letter. Very nice exteriors of both of the homes! The roofing on both of them looks nice. Nice back patio outdoors BBQ cooking and dining areas in the builds. The layout of the interior areas of the homes looks very nice. Very nice tv watching nooks for sims to enjoy resting on the seating there and watch tv programs together. It is great that there are 4 and 4 bedrooms in the homes and the cost is affordable!
    The homes look very nice as a set together. :)
  • Options
    Cute house! Good job! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Yaaay for Dine Out!! Here is one of my first two restaurants from the new pack!! I'm really happy with how they turned out..

First up, Bear River Lodge!! I made this one to be used in Granite Falls. Though, it seems you cannot own any restaurants in Granite Falls, you can only visit them if your sim is on vacation there... which is kind of a bummer, BUT, you still place them in the Granite Falls world, and they'll function properly as an NPC restaurant, so your sims don't have to eat the bugs they catch, lol.

The menu includes any dishes that came with the OR pack, and dishes that simply just make sense. Gumbo, Campers Stew, Granola, and Oatmeal.

06-07-16_1-51-10nbspPM_zpsuz16u7li.png
    06-07-16_1-52-37nbspPM_zpspwntldvx.png
    06-07-16_1-52-19nbspPM_zpshpp7agwe.png
    06-07-16_1-51-57nbspPM_zpsu6k7oc4k.png
    06-04-16_1-26-29nbspPM_zpsgvahookf.png
    bearriver_zpscmxpdmgr.png

Post edited by Sweet_Italy on
  • Options
    Shout out to @catloverplayer who i remember had mentioned wanting a cabin/lodge style place for Granite Falls. Maybe this is something close to what you're looking for. =)
  • Options
    Bear River Lodge is a great restaurant for Granite Falls! :) It suits the world very well! The wooden texture of the interior and interior walls looks great. Very nice front porch. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa there in the outdoors air. Sims will have fun playing games on the card table . The gnomes and jackalope in the build look cute! The sunflowers are sunny beside the front door for sims to see when entering the venue. The back areas of the build look great! Sims will have fun playing horseshoes or chess, or enjoy sitting on the log seats around the firepit chatting and keeping warm. It is nice that sims can also cook meals on the outdoors grill to eat at the picnic table. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the restaurant! It looks very nice the types of and how the tables and chairs are set up there for sims to enjoy eating their meals. The condiments are a nice touch on the table tops. They will enjoy listening to music from the juke box whilst dining. The fruit pictures and hearts are nice touches on the walls. The employee outfits are great! The items on the menu suit well the location of the restaurant.
    It is a very nice place for sims to enjoy dining in Granite Falls. :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Bear River Lodge is a wonderful new restaurant, perfect for Granite Falls :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks, guys!

Here is my next restaurant. I remodeled the Old Quarter Inn bar. I left it as Old Quarter Inn, i'm not sure if i want to change the name. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to share!

Old Quarter Inn Restaurant

06-07-16_1-49-51nbspPM_zpsozixkuka.png
    06-07-16_1-49-14nbspPM_zps9g3cnlfk.png
    06-07-16_1-47-55nbspPM_zpsrnhtuis7.png
    06-07-16_1-47-20nbspPM_zps2nta2eli.png
    06-07-16_1-48-11nbspPM_zps9iz1nere.png
  • Options
    Old Quarter Inn Restaurant is very nice! :) Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the restaurant! It looks very nice how the booth seating is set up, and the tables and chairs look nice they are placed in the room. The candlelights are nice touches on the table tops. The wall paneling in the interior looks nice, and the picture on the walls add a nice look to the room areas. Very nice kitchen area! The hanging pots, crates,utensils, and kitchen tools wall shelf , menu board and spice set are great kitchen touches there. Very nice outdoors fireplace dining patio. Sims will enjoy eating eating indoors and outside at the restaurant .
    It is a very nice place for sims to enjoy dining at :)
  • Options
    Here is a restaurant that I'm very excited for! It's inspired by the Landgraab mansion, and so is built to match, and is placed in the lot across the street. (Sorry, this one is kind of picture heavy. It's a big place, so lots to show off :p )

It is a high end, experimental menu, fancy shmancy place that comes with a bar on the top floor and a great patio dining area.

The Succulent Spoon

06-09-16_10-04-24nbspPM_zpsbomxin6q.png
    06-09-16_10-04-41nbspPM_zpsqepqlqkc.png
    06-09-16_10-04-58nbspPM_zpsnrko7xsu.png
    06-09-16_10-06-32nbspPM_zpszbgubttn.png
    06-09-16_10-12-18nbspPM_zpszrctbn0g.png
    06-09-16_10-08-17nbspPM_zps7mtqzecu.png
    06-09-16_10-05-59nbspPM_zpsd72hbkur.png
    06-09-16_10-06-11nbspPM_zpsacark3ib.png
    06-09-16_10-07-00nbspPM_zps4ww9kc7v.png
    06-09-16_10-07-38nbspPM_zpsgdtoslsx.png

06-09-16_10-08-57nbspPM_zpsewblo9xn.png
    06-09-16_10-09-36nbspPM_zpsw02y2qa0.png
    06-09-16_10-10-19nbspPM_zpsgihvvncn.png
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Oooh...I like the vibe of this restaurant, mucho!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    The Succulent Spoon is a very nice venue! :) Very nice exterior design of the building! It looks great that you have designed it to match with the Landgraab Mansion! The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. The trees look great in the square boxes in the front and back areas of the build! The types of plants looks used in the build look nice and suits the location. Very nice outdoors dining patio! Sims will enjoy eating the meals in the outdoors air. The ground patterning looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! It looks very nice the types of dining seats used and how they are placed in the areas of the build. The plants are nice touches on the tables, and on the walls. The window dining area looks very nice! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst they are dining there. Very nice furnishing of the kitchen! The hanging pots, utensils wall shelves, fruit bowl, bottles shelf, spice set and wall knives are great kitchen touches there. The wall tiling looks nice. The upper levels bar and sitting areas are very nice! The flowers on the table, the scenic wall picture and the plants either sides of the table are nice touches for sims to see whilst sitting resting on the seats having a chat on the second level floor. The bar counter area on the top level is very nice. The drinks display shelves and large sun wall decor are nice touches on the wall. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The sunflowers are sunny on the coffee table near the seating.
    The restaurant is very nice! :)
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Hey all! I haven't been too active here recently, but i had a burst of inspiration and would like to share my 2 newest builds with you!! I created these to go in the same neighborhood as my affordable family homes(under 50k) i posted above. I think they match pretty well!!

10-20-16_12-09-20nbspPM_zpsaw7eysik.png

Simple Savings and Discount Dwelling

These two starter homes are both under 20,000 and are perfect little homes for single sims who are starting out on their own! They are very simple, but allow for growth and definitely for some personality development.

Simple Savings
    1 Bd, 1 Bth
    Cost inlcuding lot price: $16,017

10-20-16_12-44-36nbspPM_zps6gjtou6b.png
    10-20-16_12-09-53nbspPM_zpsdsdxl3ar.png
    10-20-16_12-10-27nbspPM_zps54udwea7.png

Discount Dwelling
    1Bd, 1 Bth
    Cost including lot price: $19,669

10-20-16_12-11-08nbspPM_zpsb5xnk2te.png
    10-20-16_12-11-34nbspPM_zpsqbpz3arc.png
    10-20-16_12-11-58nbspPM_zps6oigsgsn.png

• Options
    Simple Savings and Discount Dwelling are both very nice starters! :) The names of them are great! Very nice exterior designs of them! The roofing looks very nice. Very nice outdoors patio areas for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating meals in the outdoors air at the tables. The front porch entrances look nice. Very nice layout of the interior of the homes. The sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa in the living rooms, watching tv.
    The starters are both very nice homes for sims to enjoy living in ! :)