Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

special moments in game

Denimg8Denimg8 Posts: 86 Member
edited October 2015 in The Sims 2
I was just playing sims2 university the other day and something interesting happened :)

so I clicked the bookshelf for my male sim to study mechanical and after grabbing the book, instead of sitting on the two large empty sofas right next to the shelf , he walks to the other end of the room to where his gf is at, and sat on a chair right beside her where she stood and practiced her charisma skill. I even double checked to see if anything blocked the sofa but it was all clear..and the way he stared at her for a while before opening the book...it was so cute!

what magical moment did u have in ur game lately? Please share :)

Comments

• Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I know I’m SUPER late, but...

I’m playing rotationally. Two sims cheated on their spouses with each other. They both got caught and divorced. Later, I had one cheater’s ex invite the other cheater’s ex over. They autonomously kissed and fell in love. I later had them get married and the cheaters moved in together. Basically, they did a partner switcharoo.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited January 2021
    I've noticed in my games that usually before my Sims homes get hit by a burglar they are first visited by that high school girl who comes home with one of your teens and or I caught her going by a few houses late at night (walkby). I think she cases the joint as the old saying goes, lol. Then her or that guy who is a known criminal in game breaks in. I used to think it was random, after so many days of playing a household, but it seems Christy can be seen passing by a house (mine was after dark) before anyone gets robbed a few days later.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Denimg8Denimg8 Posts: 86 Member
    Hey guys thanks for sharing 🙂 It's amazing how the Sims seem like they really do have a mind of their own. Makes the game so much more fun!

I had forgotten about this thread 😂
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    In this version, yes. More fun because of the unexpected anything that results from this.

Not seen that Christie thing ever after all these years. Will need to keep an eye out.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    In this version, yes. More fun because of the unexpected anything that results from this.

Not seen that Christie thing ever after all these years. Will need to keep an eye out.

Yeah, maybe it's my imagination, but it seems my Sims are visited by burglars after she comes home with a teen in my households. It used to be 21 days after a Sim had lived in a lot. However, at some point right before TS2 ended Maxis changed the odds of this and it is a lot sooner than that in the TS2UC with all the patches in it.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    I don't have a lot of teens, but some kids are in line for aging up. Will keep a look out. In general, one of the great things about this version is that sims are more like regular people, so do regular people things. Like friends coming by outside of the usual walk by times, sims looking out the windows, sometimes washing them. All little things, but it's those small details that help make this version so much more enjoyable.