Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aging.

SnappiTheSimmerxxSnappiTheSimmerxx Posts: 180 Member
edited October 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Theres a BIIIIIG problem with aging,It's not realistic to age when you want in Sims 4,You should make it like in sims 2,age when its the time too,
New people don't know when its the time,Because of those frustrating notifications up there,They want to play it fair,but they age they're sims with like,Lets say 3 or 4 days behind.
It would be a great ideea to make the aging system like in The sims 2
I would really like to see other people's opinion in the comments.
Even if I die, I'll still feel alive knowing that there are people that loved me. -Ryan Yamada
2lDWFwI.gif

Comments

• Options
    Se4ls0neSe4ls0ne Posts: 3 New Member
    Some people wanted to play a little longer with sims.
    Thats why there is an option that you can turn in on/off for aging in game.
    And it also seems that time is passing fast.. so you can't realy enjoyed when for example having a job and having fun at home.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited October 2015
    You can find out how many days your sim has left by hovering over the age bar in the personality panel. They get a notification on their birthday saying "It's ___ Birthday!" throw a party etc. Then they age up that evening at 6pm. If you throw a party before they age up automatically, they don't seem to age up until you blow out the candles, but I might be wrong on that. If you don't throw a party they might get sad "Forgotten Birthday" moodlet (might depend on traits, my Gloomy sim got one).