Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Halloween Building & CAS Contest (Closed)

cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
edited November 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
2ldg6dk.png
It’s that terrifyingly spooky time of year! October, my favorite time of the year. What other month has a day to let you dress up as anything you want and get free candy? Okay maybe not everyone can do it, but it’s a fun time of the year and my favorite so to celebrate I’ve decided to host a terrifyingly spooky contest! There are three categories, three! You can enter all categories once and you can only win once.

Rules? There are no rules other than No CC and to Have Fun!!!

Categories:

I did mention there were 3 categories…

Residential Building- Build me your most terrifying, creepiest, and run down home for a creature of the night or just someone who likes creepy old run down homes

Community Lot Building- Ah, we really need more spooky and creepy community lots so I challenge you to create the most terrifying creepiest looking community lot whether or not it’s a bar, club, park, festival lot, resort, etc any type of community lot is allowed.

CAS- Yes, create me your most terrifying sims or dress them up in spooky costumes single sims to household are all eligible. SN type sims are allowed otherwise it wouldn’t be as fun :wink:

When's it due? Why October 31st of course >:)

One more thing: While I do own all EPs I don't own all SPs. I own all SPs except KPST, Diseal Stuff, and Movie Stuff. As for store content I own it all except for Brancale Bay
Post edited by cmbaker16 on

Comments