Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mermaids

nicolethebowlnicolethebowl Posts: 121 Member
edited March 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
So I am a big fan of mermaids and I had some great ideas for them in sims 4.

1. I think mermaids should have to option of keeping their identities a secret- this means that they can conceal their scales, refuse to go swimming with strangers, etc.
2. Mermaids should get to do more cool things- like flips in the water, blow bubbles with other mermaids, talk to sea life, flash their scales, show off tricks, etc.
3.Mermaids should transform more often- by this I mean that they should transform whenever they get wet. So in pool and oceans of course, but also bathtubs and maybe even falling into a puddle.
4.Good and evil mermaids- so evil mermaids would be able to summon a shark but also the kraken, lure/trick human sims into traps with their voice, ect. and good mermaids could rescue drowning sims, save them from sharks, give them mermaid kelp, and sing them to sleep.

As I've said before, I'm very excited for supernatural and pets to come to TS4. I got bored with it and went back to TS3 until it gets better.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• QtKawaiiQtKawaii Posts: 37 Member
    Whoa whoa, we don't even have toddlers yet, and we're talking about mermaids? Sure the mermaids were a nice addition in TS3 Island Paradise, but before we start talking about them, we should add the basic things that EA has not added yet.
  • HopeinenHopeinen Posts: 316 Member
    We dont even have oceans(or even lakes or rivers) to swim in, way too early to speculate about possible mermaids.
  • Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    This is the idea corner. The OP is completely allowed to ask about what he/she wants to see in the game in any timeline he/she sees fit.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top