Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sandraelle's D.N.A. Team Contact Thread

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Omg sorry I couldn't login to the forum for some reason. Anyways thanks for claiming my request. More of the brown side, I dye my hair often but keeping it natural as of recently. It's a dark ash brown, if that makes sense. Very cool toned.

You're welcome @PatienceTheVirtue . That's kinda what I thought that the reddish shade might have just been a "sometimes" look, lol.
    @PatienceTheVirtue , I have finally completed your simself (sorry it took me so long). I hope you like her!

Pictures and the download link can be found on our DNA thread here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16345139/#Comment_16345139
    @Moinesse , just popped in to update you on your house. I'm making pretty good progress on it, but it was a little slow going for a bit as I didn't have as much to spend on it, but it's getting there. :)
  • MoinesseMoinesse Posts: 155 Member

@Sandraelle Take your time please. No rush. I know you enjoy building but a little break gives one a fresh insight. I am not quite ready, still finishing up on my last build request. (Modern Deception). My vicious unhappy Vampire and his Alien girlfriend. They have the town almost destroyed, another season and I will move them to another world.
    edited February 2018
    Moinesse wrote: »
    @Sandraelle Take your time please. No rush. I know you enjoy building but a little break gives one a fresh insight. I am not quite ready, still finishing up on my last build request. (Modern Deception). My vicious unhappy Vampire and his Alien girlfriend. They have the town almost destroyed, another season and I will move them to another world.

@Moinesse , ok, thanks for letting me know. And you're right, sometimes taking a little break gets your creative juices flowing better, lol.

Glad you are having fun with your vampire and alien in Modern Deception, and destroying the town (haha). You have a great imagination! :)
  • PatienceTheVirtuePatienceTheVirtue Posts: 67 Member
    Thank you so much!!! She is perfect and gorgeous. I really appreciated the time you took, sorry for late reply as well I've been really busy and got a new pc (yay)!
    OYENqGg.png
    Thank you so much!!! She is perfect and gorgeous. I really appreciated the time you took, sorry for late reply as well I've been really busy and got a new pc (yay)!

You're very welcome and I'm glad you like her. Have fun with her and your new PC, hehe!
    @Moinesse, I have your split personality house finished. You can find the download link and pictures on our DNA thread here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16393268/#Comment_16393268

I hope that I was able to capture the vision you had for this unique house and hope your sim couple enjoys their new home.
  • xnicholas12xnicholas12 Posts: 68 Member
    > @Sandraelle said:
    > QUESTIONS REGARDING CURRENT REQUESTS
    >
    > ****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****
    >
    >
    > Questions for @xnicholas12 , 3/23/18
    >
    > 1. What style of interior were you looking for? For instance, do you like a white kitchen or dark cabinets? Do you want it furnished with a modern feel or more traditional, french country, mediterranean, etc? Feel free to send me any inspiration photos of interiors that you like. Since you can't post links yet, you can send it to me in a message.
    can u do something like this picture
    www.pinterest.com/pin/126663808247067483/?autologin=true

> 2. Since there are 7 bedrooms, do you know how you would like them decorated, like what ages, kids or adults, etc?

can you make like 4 of the bedrooms for kids and the rest for like teens and adults
    > 3. In your request you stated that any store items can be used, so just confirming that I can use anything I want in the build, correct?

yes i will buy the things that u use
    > @Sandraelle said:
    >
    > ****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****
    >
    >
    > Questions for @xnicholas12 , 3/23/18
    >
    > 1. What style of interior were you looking for? For instance, do you like a white kitchen or dark cabinets? Do you want it furnished with a modern feel or more traditional, french country, mediterranean, etc? Feel free to send me any inspiration photos of interiors that you like. Since you can't post links yet, you can send it to me in a message.
    can u do something like this picture
    www.pinterest.com/pin/126663808247067483/?autologin=true

> 2. Since there are 7 bedrooms, do you know how you would like them decorated, like what ages, kids or adults, etc?

can you make like 4 of the bedrooms for kids and the rest for like teens and adults
    > 3. In your request you stated that any store items can be used, so just confirming that I can use anything I want in the build, correct?

yes i will buy the things that u use

@xnicholas12 , ok thanks for the kitchen picture. So do you want the rest of the house in traditional decor or something else? And that helps knowing how to decorate all the bedrooms.

In the meantime, if you find any other inspiration interior photos of different rooms, just let me know. Thanks.
    > @Sandraelle said:
    > xnicholas12 wrote: »
    >
    > > @Sandraelle said:
    > > QUESTIONS REGARDING CURRENT REQUESTS
    > >
    > > ****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****
    > >
    > >
    > > Questions for @xnicholas12 , 3/23/18
    > >
    > > 1. What style of interior were you looking for? For instance, do you like a white kitchen or dark cabinets? Do you want it furnished with a modern feel or more traditional, french country, mediterranean, etc? Feel free to send me any inspiration photos of interiors that you like. Since you can't post links yet, you can send it to me in a message.
    > can u do something like this picture
    > www.pinterest.com/pin/126663808247067483/?autologin=true
    >
    > > 2. Since there are 7 bedrooms, do you know how you would like them decorated, like what ages, kids or adults, etc?
    >
    > can you make like 4 of the bedrooms for kids and the rest for like teens and adults
    > > 3. In your request you stated that any store items can be used, so just confirming that I can use anything I want in the build, correct?
    >
    > yes i will buy the things that u use
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @xnicholas12 , ok thanks for the kitchen picture. So do you want the rest of the house in traditional decor or something else? And that helps knowing how to decorate all the bedrooms.
    >
    > In the meantime, if you find any other inspiration interior photos of different rooms, just let me know. Thanks.

yes please
    @Sandraelle i like this type of dressing room ://www.pinterest.com/pin/305611524707948924/
    @Sandraelle ://gatewaygrassroots.com/a/2018/02/pops-of-turquoise-enliven-the-traditional-living-room-design-with-fireplace-and-tv-corner-placement-wall-ideas-walls-modern-furniture-around-stand-combo-electric-gas-interior-on-di.jpg i like this living room style too
    //www.homedit.com/a-few-decor-ideas-and-suggestions-for-your-billiards-room/ @Sandraelle
    @xnicholas12 , thanks for the pics, I've got them noted.

I will most likely use things from all EP's/SP's, but so far from the store I'm using the below items (1) and (2). (Of course, I'm still in the building stage so when it comes time to decorate, I'm sure I will use a lot of the store content for my decor.)

Based on the style of stairs that your floor plan uses, and that I'd like to recolor all of the fireplace chimney pieces to match the exterior brick walls, I'm hoping you already own the set and venue below. If you don't already have these or are not able to purchase them, please let me know right away as these items are pertinent to the build. :)

(1) Chimney stacks from the Old Brunch Mill set:

https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:72886&scategoryId=11525

(2) Colonial manor stairs set (with curved L & R stairs) from the Now and Then Manor Venue:

https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=13570&productId=OFB-SIM3:72479&section=UpSell

@xnicholas12 , regarding the above mentioned stairs, I have a question about what look you prefer here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998
    > @Sandraelle said:
    >
    >
    >
    > Questions for @xnicholas12
    >
    > 3/24/18
    >
    > 1. Using the colonial stair set to get the curved staircase look, which staircase do you like better, "A" or "B"?
    > 2. This is just a first draft, but what do you think about the stair colors and the foyer tile?
    >
    > "A" (walk-thru in the middle, using a 1-tile stair on each side)
    >
    >
    >
    > "B" (walk-thru's on either side, with a 2-tile stair for the middle, but this look is a bit tight)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 3/23/18
    >

i really like A and as far as the foyer tiles I like it
    > @Sandraelle said:
    >
    >
    >
    > Questions for @xnicholas12
    >
    > 3/24/18
    >
    > 1. Using the colonial stair set to get the curved staircase look, which staircase do you like better, "A" or "B"?
    > 2. This is just a first draft, but what do you think about the stair colors and the foyer tile?
    >
    > "A" (walk-thru in the middle, using a 1-tile stair on each side)
    >
    > i like option A
    >
    > "B" (walk-thru's on either side, with a 2-tile stair for the middle, but this look is a bit tight)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 3/23/18
    >
    @xnicholas12 , I'm glad you liked Option A too, I was hoping you'd pick that one. :)
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @Moinesse, I have your split personality house finished. You can find the download link and pictures on our DNA thread here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16393268/#Comment_16393268

I hope that I was able to capture the vision you had for this unique house and hope your sim couple enjoys their new home.

I just now saw your split personality house on the March DNA thread, so I didn't want to bump that one. But I have to comment here and tell you that it looks awesome. I especially like the wrap-around front porch on the gothic side. It makes me want to try doing that in one of my current family's houses. Excellent work! <3
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    Sandraelle wrote: »

I just now saw your split personality house on the March DNA thread, so I didn't want to bump that one. But I have to comment here and tell you that it looks awesome. I especially like the wrap-around front porch on the gothic side. It makes me want to try doing that in one of my current family's houses. Excellent work! <3

@KevinL5275 , thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my thread. I'm glad you like it and I appreciate your nice comments. Good luck on your current house. :)
    edited April 2018
    @xnicholas12 , thanks for getting back to me via message. I'm glad you are happy with the rooms so far. I will carry on! :)
    @xnicholas12, I posted a few more WIP pictures for you that you asked for here:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998

For the most part these rooms are done, but could change a little, as I'm always fiddling with colors and decor quite often. If you don't like something though, please don't hesitate to let me know, like if you don't like the style, or color scheme, etc.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

I'm really enjoying your WIPs Sandy. Such great interior design and clever use of moo and object combinations. The pic of the billards room looks so realistic esp with the great carpet and ceiling patterns. Looking forward to seeing more :smiley: