Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sandraelle's D.N.A. Team Contact Thread

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @blair2396 , Have a few photos for you here. Haven't done any landscaping yet, so the outside is looking bare. :)
  • blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    Ahhhh it looks so great! I cant wait to play it!
    blair2396 wrote: »
    Ahhhh it looks so great! I cant wait to play it!

@blair2396 , yay! Glad you're liking it so far. :)
    @blair2396 , Quick question -- Did you want me to put plants in the planter pots in the greenhouse, or did you want me to leave them empty so you can add them yourself?

P.S. All done (with the exception of the plants), so just about to take pictures. :)
  • blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    @Sandraelle hmmmm I can never decide which plants to actually use, so maybe if you throw some in there, my sims will just go with it lol
    blair2396 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle hmmmm I can never decide which plants to actually use, so maybe if you throw some in there, my sims will just go with it lol

Sounds good. I guess you can always replace whatever plants you don't want/like, lol. I'm having trouble getting all my photos uploaded to google photos, but I should have your house uploaded by tonight or tomorrow morning if all goes well. :)
    @blair2396 , your house is ready for download on our DNA thread here. I hope you like it! :)
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    QUESTIONS REGARDING CURRENT REQUEST

****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****

Questions for @becks1112

03/25/2020

Do you like top see WIP pics, or do you like to be surprised at the end?

03/24/2020

None at the moment, but after I look at your request more closely and begin thinking about the build, I will post them here. :)

I'd like to see WIP pics. Thanks! Can't wait to see what you create!
    becks1112 wrote: »

****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****

Questions for @becks1112

03/25/2020

03/24/2020

None at the moment, but after I look at your request more closely and begin thinking about the build, I will post them here. :)

I'd like to see WIP pics. Thanks! Can't wait to see what you create!

@becks1112 , okie doke. I'll go take a picture of the exterior of what I've done so far and to make sure I'm on the right track. :) I'll be back.

Questions for @becks1112

03/25/2020

Here ya go! Let me know if this is kinda what you were envisioning, and please don't hesitate to mention if there's something you don't like or want changed. :)
    rl9Bft2.jpg

03/24/2020

Exterior looks great!
    edited March 2020

Questions for @becks1112

03/25/2020

Here ya go! Let me know if this is kinda what you were envisioning, and please don't hesitate to mention if there's something you don't like or want changed. :)
    rl9Bft2.jpg

03/24/2020

Exterior looks great!

Ok, great. Almost done with the kitchen, so I'll post a pic shortly. :)

EDIT: @becks1112 , here's the kitchen.
    Post edited by Sandraelle on

Questions for @becks1112

03/26/2020

Kitchen so far: (2 pics)
    QLxyHLj.jpg

Haha, I was playing around with the cabinets (just because I always doubt some of my decisions, lol). Which cabinet style do you like better? The one that I originally started out with or the 2nd version?

CpuKvRm.jpg

03/25/2020

rl9Bft2.jpg

03/24/2020

I like the first ones best.

Questions for @becks1112

03/26/2020

Kitchen so far: (2 pics)
    QLxyHLj.jpg

Haha, I was playing around with the cabinets (just because I always doubt some of my decisions, lol). Which cabinet style do you like better? The one that I originally started out with or the 2nd version?

CpuKvRm.jpg

03/25/2020

rl9Bft2.jpg

03/24/2020

I like the first ones best.

Ok good. After I changed them I actually liked the first version better myself, lol.
    @becks1112 , have a few more WIP pics for you here.

Looks great!

Looks great!

Yay, thanks @becks1112 . I'm about done with the interiors, so will be moving on to the outside soon. :)
    @becks1112 , Sorry to bug you again, but just a couple more questions here. :)

1. Do you want just a big empty space in the basement so that you can add your own walls or do you want me to make specific empty rooms?
    Big empty space is fine.

2. For the greenhouse, did you want me to leave room or place empty pots for you to add your own plants or did you want me to put in the plants? If so, any particular ones you'd like? Thanks!
    Empty pots, thanks.

1. Do you want just a big empty space in the basement so that you can add your own walls or do you want me to make specific empty rooms?
    Big empty space is fine.

2. For the greenhouse, did you want me to leave room or place empty pots for you to add your own plants or did you want me to put in the plants? If so, any particular ones you'd like? Thanks!
    Empty pots, thanks.

Alrighty then, thanks for answering so promptly! :)
    @becks1112, I finished your modern farmhouse and you can find the download and picture links on our DNA thread here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17457150/#Comment_17457150
  • trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member

Questions for @trashbinsouvenir

05/28/2020

I'm assuming that you'd like this house to be a bit more luxurious than what you typically see in Al Simhara? lol

1. Cars are not used in the vacation worlds, correct? Just want to be make sure that you won't need a garage.
    2. For the 5th bedroom, were you wanting a nursery or just a neutral guest bedroom?
    3. If needed, are you ok if there is a basement in this house?
    4. Could you please list the preferred skill building objects that you'd like to see in this house? I just want to give you all that you want and be able to have room for it all.

I think that's all I have for now. Thanks so much and I look forward to getting started on this.

You are assuming correctly! I'd like to keep to the Egyptian style/feel but have it more fitting to my needs (of luxury LOL) : ) I don't need the house to be full of gems or collectibles, as I have quite a stash, nor do I need the items to be upgraded (my sims are working on their handiness). :smile:

My 2 main sims are my wife who is a genie, and half Japanese/half Indian.. she's my little Mrs. Perfection. Her husband is a faerie who is an actor and aiming for the top. They are finishing up their goals and exploring the world before settling down a bit to have a child, whom they will spoil relentlessly. :)

1. Cars are not used, so no garage needed.
    2. For the 5th bedroom I was wanting just a neutral guest bedroom (because you never know what the future holds!), as babies/toddlers cannot come to vacation worlds. :(
    3. I'm 100% good with basement building!
    4. I'd like a nice gym that includes the martial arts equipment, and the steam-it-up Sauna and massage table to help with that. They are working on their nectar making, so a small area for that would be helpful as well. I am just getting them started into the more "magical" part- so a little area with those types of objects (alchemy lab, etc) would be lovely). The wife is also very into science, so the chemistry lab set & research station are great. I use the mixology skill a lot, too. I will be bringing children, who can't do adventures, so having more basic skills they can learn will be a great way for them to use their time (painting, logic, cooking, etc).

I enjoy fun little details and architecture in homes, and use of objects from the store I do not normally think to put in. I think this might be a good opportunity to use some of the more playful objects, especially for the children in-between studying. I can stay at my vacation homes for 15 days at a time, so they are truly homes away from home!

Please feel free to ask me any other questions or let me know if I can help at all!
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png

Questions for @trashbinsouvenir

05/28/2020

I'm assuming that you'd like this house to be a bit more luxurious than what you typically see in Al Simhara? lol

1. Cars are not used in the vacation worlds, correct? Just want to be make sure that you won't need a garage.
    2. For the 5th bedroom, were you wanting a nursery or just a neutral guest bedroom?
    3. If needed, are you ok if there is a basement in this house?
    4. Could you please list the preferred skill building objects that you'd like to see in this house? I just want to give you all that you want and be able to have room for it all.

I think that's all I have for now. Thanks so much and I look forward to getting started on this.

You are assuming correctly! I'd like to keep to the Egyptian style/feel but have it more fitting to my needs (of luxury LOL) : ) I don't need the house to be full of gems or collectibles, as I have quite a stash, nor do I need the items to be upgraded (my sims are working on their handiness). :smile:

My 2 main sims are my wife who is a genie, and half Japanese/half Indian.. she's my little Mrs. Perfection. Her husband is a faerie who is an actor and aiming for the top. They are finishing up their goals and exploring the world before settling down a bit to have a child, whom they will spoil relentlessly. :)

1. Cars are not used, so no garage needed.
    2. For the 5th bedroom I was wanting just a neutral guest bedroom (because you never know what the future holds!), as babies/toddlers cannot come to vacation worlds. :(
    3. I'm 100% good with basement building!
    4. I'd like a nice gym that includes the martial arts equipment, and the steam-it-up Sauna and massage table to help with that. They are working on their nectar making, so a small area for that would be helpful as well. I am just getting them started into the more "magical" part- so a little area with those types of objects (alchemy lab, etc) would be lovely). The wife is also very into science, so the chemistry lab set & research station are great. I use the mixology skill a lot, too. I will be bringing children, who can't do adventures, so having more basic skills they can learn will be a great way for them to use their time (painting, logic, cooking, etc).

I enjoy fun little details and architecture in homes, and use of objects from the store I do not normally think to put in. I think this might be a good opportunity to use some of the more playful objects, especially for the children in-between studying. I can stay at my vacation homes for 15 days at a time, so they are truly homes away from home!

Please feel free to ask me any other questions or let me know if I can help at all!

@trashbinsouvenir , thank you so much for your prompt response, I really appreciate that. And this info helps me a lot. Your couple sounds very interesting. I would love to see a picture of them if you have a chance :) . I learn something new about this game all the time - I didn't know that babies couldn't go to the vacation worlds. But then again, I don't do much playing and especially not in the vacation worlds, lol. If there's anything else from the store that you especially want to be included, just let me know. This is going to be a fun build! Oh, one other thing, do you like to see a few sneak peeks or do you like to be surprised at the end? Thanks!
    @trashbinsouvenir , wasn't sure if you saw my last post, but do you like to be surprised at the end or would you like to see a few sneak peeks?

How do you feel about this idea? I thought that maybe your sim might like a touch of Japanese decor since your sim is half Japanese, so I did the reading room in that style. But the room definitely looks out of place, lol. It's not open to any other area, so it doesn't conflict with the other style, but do you like this idea or would you prefer it to be done like the rest of the house? Thanks!
  • trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member
    @trashbinsouvenir , wasn't sure if you saw my last post, but do you like to be surprised at the end or would you like to see a few sneak peeks?

How do you feel about this idea? I thought that maybe your sim might like a touch of Japanese decor since your sim is half Japanese, so I did the reading room in that style. But the room definitely looks out of place, lol. It's not open to any other area, so it doesn't conflict with the other style, but do you like this idea or would you prefer it to be done like the rest of the house? Thanks!

I'm so sorry, my laptop is giving me troubles so took me a bit to reply- a single sneak peak is always fun!

I definitely don't mind a room out of place, especially a reading room/study type. And I really like the thought of a Japanese/Asian influence in the house. : )
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png