Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @AIRIS6962 thank you! It said I wasnt a member evn though I've been on here for like 3 years

Yeah, that's due to the new points system. They don't base membership on how long you've had an account, but how many posts you've made and likes/awesomes/insightfuls you've received. If you'd like a link to the rules, please let me know. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • jazenjazen Posts: 5,612 Member
    edited October 2015
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: jazen
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Cabin
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs, all SP except Movie Time, Decades, Sweet Treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): no larger than 40x40
    Number of bedrooms: 2
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? master should be manly nature inspired, wood tones, that sort of thing. He's a wolf the other can be simple and gender neutral but fit a double bed.
    Number of bathrooms: 1
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: any, if it's something I don't have, I can purchase
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Not sure yet
    Link to specific house or plan: Idea 1, Idea 2 They don't have to be exact like either of these, if whoever picks this up has better plans, I'm good with that. :)
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I want it set on a lake and it needs to have a dock/pier off the deck in the back leading out to the lake. Would love to have lots of windows at the back of the house to take in the view. I want a woodsy, secluded feel.
    Additional instructions?
    15845932053_27f57f3980.jpg

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I would like to claim this request please.

Date: September 24, 2015
    Username: Penguinwa101
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Colonial Revival Mansion for Newcrest, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Penguinwa101, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact me on my thread here
    @jazen: Thank you for your request! If you need to make any changes or additions, please edit the original post and leave a message for me noting the change. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. Happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    I would like to claim this request please.

Date: September 24, 2015
    Username: Penguinwa101
    Description: Colonial Revival Mansion for Newcrest, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Penguinwa101, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact me on my thread here

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    I have been looking for a family home for my sims.. I want a beach theme.. hopefully with lots of water and landscape. It has to have 4+ bedrooms.. I have 2 adults 1 teen 2 kids and a baby on the way! I have been looking for a long time and can't find anything that matches my needs.. I have tried making a house myself but it never comes out well... I would love it if someone could help me design something..

Things I need/want:
    - 5 or more bedrooms (teen= girl, kids=1 girl, 1 boy, baby= girl)
    - at least 2 bathrooms (No more then 4 please...)
    - Medium size kitchen/dining (They LOVE to cook and enjoy meals as a family)
    - Some kind of "party" room (One of my sims has the party animal aspiration.. it would be cool if this was detached from the house with its own bathroom so guests don't make my house a complete mess)
    - Office
    - Family room/living room
    - skills room (art, music, whatever i can add or change no problem)
    - backyard/patio (needs some cool features/amenities and something for kids to play on)
    - small gym
    - a guest room or something room (need room for expanding family..)
    - at least one balcony or quiet place my adult sims can get away from the kids
    - NO BASEMENT!!

The family is Hawaiian so I would love a very tropical landscape with a beach look and feel. The lot can be any size, any amount.

I will be forever grateful to anyone who can accomplish this for me. Please please please someone help...

ps. For sims 4, I have every pack except luxury party stuff..
    2ynjgg8.png
    Hi Corenren! We can definitely help you. <3
    We have a Residential Lot request form that you can find here. All you'll need to do is edit your post and convert the info you gave to the request form. After that I'll add you to the Open Request list, and then it's just a waiting game. :) Please let me know if you have any questions. :blush:
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    edited October 2015
    Residential

Username: Corenren
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build: Beach/tropical
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All except luxury party stuff.
    Lot size: Any
    Number of bedrooms: 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms: 1)teen girl, 1)kid boy 1)kid girl, 1)nursery 1)parents
    Number of bathrooms: no more then 3
    Favorite color schemes: beach tropical
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes beach tropical feel
    Link to a house or plan?: http://www.milestonepropertiescayman.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/cayman-tax-status.jpeg capture that feeling
    Special requirements: must have a separated "party" room with bathroom, NO BASEMENT, needs a small gym, office, kitchen and dining room, and a "skills" room, must also have a quiet place for the parents to get away from the kids, needs to look like a beach front home, needs pool (or be able to swim in the "ocean") .
    Additional instructions? Must have fun while building!!
    Post edited by Corenren on
    2ynjgg8.png
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Hello, I'm new to this DNA request thing, so please tell me if I do something wrong:

Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username:Picklesthecat114
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? No stuff packs and every ep except world adventures and pets
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 45x30
    Number of bedrooms: three
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One teenage room. She's geeky and neardy. Her room needs to be mainly black and white. A toddlers nursery. For a boy. Would like it to be mainly blue. The parents' bedroom is up to you.
    Number of bathrooms: two
    Favorite color schemes: purple, red and green (not together; separate)
    Colors you dislike: Orange
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Of course!
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Fowl and leathers chicken coop, Chun co. Teppanyaki grill,Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set, marsters drawer bed, panda crib, cocoon crib, Mel the monkey, beary baby bottom, Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing, Modern HDTV by Webbsta industries. (There's more, but it wouldn't fit the house)
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Twinbrook
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.eplans.com/house-plans/media/catalog/product/cache/2/image/680x459/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/j/w/jwa074-fr-ph-co.jpg (loosely based; not exact)
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Small garden with plants and sitting area with beehive and chicken coop (chicken coop from the store)
    Additional instructions?
    A garage (without a car in) a spare small-ish room for a study (If my sims have anymore children I can turn it into a nursery) Make the rooms small, homely and cluttered. :)

Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • jazenjazen Posts: 5,612 Member
    @jazen: Thank you for your request! If you need to make any changes or additions, please edit the original post and leave a message for me noting the change. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. Happy simming! :)

Wonderful, thank you for accepting my request.
    15845932053_27f57f3980.jpg

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    so many great things as I been gone sick

looking forward to see my build
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited October 2015
    Claim this one thanks

Date: October 7, 2015
    Username: bee1977
    Page: here
    Description: Traditional Home for Riverview
    Preferred Creator:

Friend request sent October 24, 2015

Bee1977 please check in at my Thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest Please check on Page 1,
    Queries regarding Current build....... as I have a query re this build and have placed the question there. Many thanks Vicki :)
    @Corenren and @Picklesthecat114: Thank you so much for the requests! The forms are filled out nicely, and when your requests are claimed the person creating for you may ask for more details if they need them. If you need to make any changes or additions (like adding newly acquired content) please edit your original post and leave a message for me letting me know. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Have a great Sunday! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    anettesb wrote: »

YAY! So happy to hear you're doing better, it's been so quiet with you not well. I've posted some pics in the showcase thread and am still plugging away. I'm at the play test/sim created art and student pictures part. Just a bit longer. *hugs*
    SLpPUp.png
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one thanks

Preferred Creator:

Bee1977 please check in at my Thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest Please check on Page 1,
    Queries regarding Current build....... as I have a query re this build and have placed the question there. Many thanks Vicki :)

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    anettesb wrote: »

YAY! So happy to hear you're doing better, it's been so quiet with you not well. I've posted some pics in the showcase thread and am still plugging away. I'm at the play test/sim created art and student pictures part. Just a bit longer. *hugs*

Thats awesome i been there to comment thats 1 of the first thing i did
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Thanks for accepting my request!
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • bee1977bee1977 Posts: 613 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one thanks

Preferred Creator:

Thank you for accepting my request! I've provided you the information you requested on your thread. Please let me know if anything else is unclear. I look forward to seeing your work! :)
    Origin: BeeC1977
    Twitter: @Bee77
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Thank you for your patience @Francisca464, but I'm finally ready to introduce you to Fabio!

(And a big thank you goes to @romagi1 for her help and advice along the way!)

MHIQXQ2.jpg

More pictures can be found on my contact thread or my Creations thread (http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14230314/#Comment_14230314)

Download him here

Date: August 28, 2015
    Username: Francisca464
    Type: Sim
    Description: Sim-a-Like of Fabio Lanzoni
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: Sandraelle
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited October 2015
    Thanks so much bee1977, will make a start on your home now. Sandy your Sim is terrific, very Fabio like :)
    Post edited by Glenkarri on
    SLpPUp.png