Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 008 - Rules

Comments

• Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @Vihisha I love this house. It is different and hectic. lol. I love having big families as you will see as I post my blogs but having them so quickly with no money will be interesting. lol.
    YES!! I'm so excited 2 play this 1 as well :wink: Can't wait 2 read your blogs on this house!! hee hee have fun w/all the nooboos!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    kerpleenketkerpleenket Posts: 213 Member

I just wrote a super long email for my neighbor to her lawyer, and I think it's given me writers block, because I can't come up with a clever intro for my Sim, for the life of me. So, in the interest of moving things along, I give you.....

Stella Camp (Heir to the Camp bloodline)
    80mmKlX.png

Shes super adorable, loves to clean (ugh!), and is perusing her love of writing. Duh. She also wants lots and lots of babies, but doesn't have time to meet the right man.

She does, however, have a a couple of losers who she's been involved with so far. Paolo for example, was a super sexy ladies man who swooped in and stole her heart. She invited him to move in, but kicked him out the same day, after finding out he had SEVERAL other girlfriends, and he all of a sudden felt remorseful about cheating on them. Goodbye Paolo.

Job wise, she's doing really well. She's already had three promotions, which have led to three adoptions. Her little loves are Larissa, Zayden, and Connor.

Stella, just after adopting Larissa.
    XGvkqtR.png

Unfortunately I don't have any other photos, as for some reason my game stopped saving them after I captured them.

Larissa has already grown into a teenage, and had successfully finished the artistic prodigy aspiration.
    Zayden has finished the rambunctious scamp aspiration.
    Connor, just aged up, and is working on the whiz kid aspiration.

Hopefully I can get my screen capture to work again, and get in some more photos.

On a side note, I thought for sure I wasn't going to get anywhere when I first started this challenge, as it's not an easy one. I think having a female heir, is what's going to get me to the end though.
    Origin ID: Emmblie
  • Options
    @kerpleenket Stella is beautiful..love the dark hair & blue eyes combo :smile:
    *have 2 throw this in this being a read thread*
    -Once a Sim is moved-in they cannot move out, so watch your household count...a full house w/no natural born heir produced, could result in a fail
    Sooooo technically it sounds like that player Paolo should not have moved out (he could have come 2 his demise on your lot tho) >:)
    ANYHOW....Sry 2 hear about the game NOT capturing your screenshots...it better shape up..I LOVE seeing them!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Vihisha wrote: »
    @kerpleenket Stella is beautiful..love the dark hair & blue eyes combo :smile:
    *have 2 throw this in this being a read thread*
    -Once a Sim is moved-in they cannot move out, so watch your household count...a full house w/no natural born heir produced, could result in a fail
    Sooooo technically it sounds like that player Paolo should not have moved out (he could have come 2 his demise on your lot tho) >:)
    ANYHOW....Sry 2 hear about the game NOT capturing your screenshots...it better shape up..I LOVE seeing them!

I'm really happy with how Stella turned out too. The blue eyes have been passed down every generation so far, but I think it might end with Stella though.

As for Paolo "moving out", does it count if I exited the game without saving, which led to him never moving in in the first place? I tend to make save spots a lot because my youngest likes to turn off my computer while I'm playing it, but I hadn't saved after his move in. When I came back to the game, I opted to not invite him again, as I was sure it wasn't going to work out. If that doesn't count, then can I invite him over, and have him have an accident on my lot? lol
  • Options
    This here is Stella's baby daddy. He's kinda cute, after I shaved off his beard in edit mode.
    9FUj9Fx.png

Stella reading to her third little, Connor.
    LipSRoA.png
    He's still working on his aspiration.

Larissa and Zayden doing homework, while keeping an eye on the newest member of the family, Fiona.
    rMHRFCF.png

And then...Larissa setting the brand new kitchen on fire. =(
    dpGI30u.png
  • Options
    As for Paolo "moving out", does it count if I exited the game without saving, which led to him never moving in in the first place? I tend to make save spots a lot because my youngest likes to turn off my computer while I'm playing it, but I hadn't saved after his move in. When I came back to the game, I opted to not invite him again, as I was sure it wasn't going to work out.

OOOOOH I gotcha!! If that's the case...don't worry about it! :smile:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    I'm loving this crazy large family. I'm going to be really sad if we don't make it to the end.

Since my last update, Larissa aged up to an adult. She's now working in the painter career. Zayden should have aged up by now, but there seems to be a glitch with him, and he's perpetually stuck as a teenager. (Unable to age up with blow out candles or any other option). Connor, the whiz kid, grew up and bypassed his forever younger older brother. He's a bit homely, but after a little makeover, and a new hair style and color, he's not so washed out looking. Connor is now an aspiring chef.

Fiona, first born and heir, is a little doll. I'm loving that she got her fathers red hair. Here she is giving Cecil, the manny, a hug. This earned her her social butterfly aspiration complete.
    W6umzRP.png

Stella continued on, and gave birth twice more. Two boys, Miles and Maxwell. I love love, that they too, both have red hair like their father.
    nJ9gbaL.png

Stella shares with her lover one last time that they are expecting.
    fw8s9jP.png
    Lucky for her she can't have anymore, because her lover died the very next day.

No real story with this picture, other than the fact that I love it. Stella got a makeover, and is patiently awaiting the arrival of baby number 7.
    ImgG2iS.png
    Post edited by kerpleenket on
  • Options
    @kerpleenket LOVE all the screenshots...they r SUCH a cute family! Glad that she got pregnant 1 more time, but it's sad that her lover passed ><
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Fiona is close to aging up, and Stella still has two promotions to get at work. It's a bummer, and I'm pretty sure it's because my game is glitching. Stella goes to work, has a good day and the arrow moves over to where she just needs a smidgen more to get the promotion, but as soon as she gets home, all the progress she made that day drains, and it moves all the way back to the left side of the middle. This has been going for a few of her work days, so I don't see it changing any time soon. I really liked this family, and wanted to play Fiona in the next challenge, but I'm almost positive I will have to start this challenge over. But before I do, I think I will take a step back and try out another challenge first.
  • Options
    Awe @kerpleenket that's terrible =/ I'm so sry that your game is causing issues 4 u!! That's not a glitch I've heard happening yet! :neutral:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    The first chapter of my Drifter Challenge house 008 is up! Larissa has a rough start that gets a bit rougher with the need to adopt a baby!

Chapter 008.1: Gideon
  • Options
    Chapter two is up... it's a bit short because I had yet more problems. This time, I couldn't adopt a baby.

Chapter 008.2: Mercy
  • Options
    Okay so, I'm going to confuse the heck out of everyone with this new chapter. I pretty much started over... twice. The first time I barely took screenshots because it was just a test so I ended up deciding to go ahead and start one more time.

Chapter 008.3: Third Time's a Charm
  • Options
    The next Drifter Challenge house 008 chapter is up! Two promotions- two babies. It's a big fun and chaotic household!

Chapter 008.4: Finn & Mercy
  • Options
    Another Drifter house 008 update. Another baby is adopted. How will Finn and Mercy react?

Chapter 008.5: Lissianna
  • Options
    New Drifter LP Added =)
    Aquatami ~ www.youtube.com/channel/UC-E1FbqlPu7KfPzd10jaT0A
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    The next chapter of Drifter house 008 is up! Larissa gets another promotion at work. Do they try for baby or wait?

Chapter 008.6: To Nooboo or not to Nooboo?
  • Options
    The heir is born! He's named after one of my all time favorite book characters...

Chapter 008.7: Atticus
  • Options
    Chapter 008.6: To Nooboo or not to Nooboo?
    LOL @ the chapter name =P
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Vihisha wrote: »
    LOL @ the chapter name =P

Hehe! ;)
  • Options
    In the next Drifter update I spent many hours and around 30k working on the house...

Chapter 008.8: Much Needed Renovations
  • Options
    I liked this chapter so much I decided I didn't want to wait for tomorrow to post it!

Chapter 008.9: Hiding in the Trash
  • Options
    In today's Drifter Challenge house 008 update Atticus becomes friends with the monster under his bed!

Chapter 008.10: Hello My Friend!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top