Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom Content issues, can anyone help?

SashasonicSashasonic Posts: 69 Member
edited August 2019 in The Sims 3 Builders
Hi there.. does anyone know what causes this problem with the (nb: See Below ****)

​*1: 'face skin'?*​ Or do I have to work out which 'skin tone pack' it's from and delete it..? It happens with both males and females, and stays for ages sometimes coming and going.. ​

*2: this ponytail keeps 'vanishing' in game too...*​ so if anyone knows of one that doesn't vanish (for sure) please let me know..? Just a few of the reasons why I slow down on downloading cc.. like the

​*3: female default 'bra' keeps being replaced by a random 'crop top'*​.... just a bit annoying (nothing I download with that states anything about 'default' bra replacement etc....) any ideas how to keep the 'default bra, the default bra' would be appreciated also, thnx (I copied and pasted this from a sim chat, but have had no answers.. as yet)

I guess I can't add pix here obviously (how long before you can do that? I mean I don't even think I can have an avatar either? *weird* EA)
Here's a link to the pix, so it is easy to understand...

**** From memory, I can't even post a link here so... lol, so here goes, it has a muddy kind of look to the faces (in the shape of a mask almost) the hairstyle is the 'crew cut, spikey on top, but with the 'added' ponytail....

appreciate any help, or some advice on where else to ask.. tia

Thanks Sasha
Post edited by Sashasonic on