Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build Request for Cassandra Goth

Hello! I am currently playing with Cassandra Goth and I'm loving it! She is an adult with a daughter and an elderly husband who is about to pass away. She is a Writer and Author. I would like a home that resembles the Goth / Victorian theme. She needs room for her daughter and a study to do her writing. We are also on a budget of 50,000. I'd love to see what you come up with!
Thanks!!

Comments

• SarMa14SarMa14 Posts: 38 Member
    Hello! I'm tentatively interested in taking up this request. Do you have any more details as far as things you want? For example, is landscaping important to you? What lot size do you want it on? In the meantime, I'll play around with some ideas and see what comes up. :smile:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Hello @SarMa14 :) It is very kind of you to do this request for the simmer.

Welcome to the forums :)

You are invited to visit this thread and introduce yourself.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/817478/hello-come-and-introduce-yourself

Just in case you would like to post pictures on posts in the forums , I thought that I would post some info that may help.
    You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a member and can then post pictures, change your Avi , have a signature, and post links. This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know-updated-30-12-14
  • skyeuk05skyeuk05 Posts: 122 Member
    Thats really nice of you @SarMa14 ~ i like the sound of this as my Cassandra is about to move out of her parents home soon and its only right she has something Goth like for her own home...cant wait to see what you come up with :)
    @skyeuk05 Alright! I finally have a house I'm pretty satisfied with. It's right around your budget, but that's with some light, move-in ready furniture. Unfortunately, I can't post pictures right here yet, but I'll upload it to the gallery sometime tonight and let you know what it's called!
    I've uploaded it. You'll have to make sure that you've checked custom content under the advanced settings on the left side of the gallery or else it won't show up. I left the links for the custom content in the description of the lot. If you'd rather not download them all you'll need to replace is the exterior paint and some of the windows, so no biggie! The house is called Oakside, but it would probably be easier to search for my account since it's currently the only thing I have uploaded to the gallery. My account ID is Midnightonward. I hope you like the house! I had a lot of fun building it. Let me know if there are any issues or things you want adjusted. I'd be happy to tweak the lot for you!
  • Candy810Candy810 Posts: 52 Member
    Thanks! @SarMa14 I actually ended up building one myself. I uploaded it under my account. You can search my username or the name of the house Goth Traditions