Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

where can i find the sims 2 and all the expancions now?

c.g.oc.g.o Posts: 1 New Member
hi!! i was wondering if you could put on origin again the sims 2 the complete edition please, i was looking for the game everywere and i can find it! please answer !

Comments

• ISmackISmack Posts: 244 Member
    Umm...it's too late to get it. Sorry.
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    ISmack wrote: »

Not true
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    I got mine 5 months ago, I went on the EA site and did a live help chat, and asked for the complete collection and he gave it to me.. you might have to try a few times to have one of them give it to you, but it works for a lot of people.
    [quote="Olivesplum06;14142508"][quote="ISmack;14142433"]Umm...it's too late to get it. Sorry.
    [/quote]

Not true[/quote]

Well, there is a code to get it which is I-LOVE-THE-SIMS, but it won't work of you enter it in reedem code in Origin since it is invalid and it was only limited. I have a Sims 2-All-In-One download I could give to c.g.o. It has all of the expansion packs and stuff packs. It's all free!
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,281 Member

Not true

Well, there is a code to get it which is I-LOVE-THE-SIMS, but it won't work of you enter it in reedem code in Origin since it is invalid and it was only limited. I have a Sims 2-All-In-One download I could give to c.g.o. It has all of the expansion packs and stuff packs. It's all free!

If someone still has the TS2 base game and some of the EP's/SP's, all they need to do is give the CS rep one of the serial codes from the game and they can get the game for free. I have seen people saying that they brought TS2 from a second hand store and people told them to get a CS rep to call to give them the code to get the game for free. So yes, there is a way to get the complete game still.

Here is a thread to tells people how to get the complete collection for free... :)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814708/how-to-get-ts2-ultimate-collection/p1

And a word of warning. We are not a allowed to share accounts if that is what you are thinking of doing to let someone else have the game as this can and will get you banned from EA if they ever found out that you shared your account with someone. It states so right in the Terms of Service and in the rules on this site... ;)

- Do not share accounts. Accounts created with stolen or shared serial numbers will be banned.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/801207/updated-forum-rules#latest

• Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
    What is C.G.O.? sorry I know this probably isn't helpful but I'm still curious.
    > @friendlyone20 said:
    > What is C.G.O.? sorry I know this probably isn't helpful but I'm still curious.

c.g.o is the user who started this thread.
    > @lisasc360 said:
    > ISmack wrote: »
    >
    > Olivesplum06 wrote: »
    >
    >
    > Umm...it's too late to get it. Sorry.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Not true
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Well, there is a code to get it which is I-LOVE-THE-SIMS, but it won't work of you enter it in reedem code in Origin since it is invalid and it was only limited. I have a Sims 2-All-In-One download I could give to c.g.o. It has all of the expansion packs and stuff packs. It's all free!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If someone still has the TS2 base game and some of the EP's/SP's, all they need to do is give the CS rep one of the serial codes from the game and they can get the game for free. I have seen people saying that they brought TS2 from a second hand store and people told them to get a CS rep to call to give them the code to get the game for free. So yes, there is a way to get the complete game still.
    >
    > Here is a thread to tells people how to get the complete collection for free... :)
    >
    >
    > And a word of warning. We are not a allowed to share accounts if that is what you are thinking of doing to let someone else have the game as this can and will get you banned from EA if they ever found out that you shared your account with someone. It states so right in the Terms of Service and in the rules on this site... ;)
    >
    > - Do not share accounts. Accounts created with stolen or shared serial numbers will be banned.
    >

Whoa, I din't know that! And thanks for the warning..... XC
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,281 Member
    > @lisasc360 said:
    >
    > Olivesplum06 wrote: »
    >
    >
    > Umm...it's too late to get it. Sorry.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Not true
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Well, there is a code to get it which is I-LOVE-THE-SIMS, but it won't work of you enter it in reedem code in Origin since it is invalid and it was only limited. I have a Sims 2-All-In-One download I could give to c.g.o. It has all of the expansion packs and stuff packs. It's all free!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If someone still has the TS2 base game and some of the EP's/SP's, all they need to do is give the CS rep one of the serial codes from the game and they can get the game for free. I have seen people saying that they brought TS2 from a second hand store and people told them to get a CS rep to call to give them the code to get the game for free. So yes, there is a way to get the complete game still.
    >
    > Here is a thread to tells people how to get the complete collection for free... :)
    >
    >
    > And a word of warning. We are not a allowed to share accounts if that is what you are thinking of doing to let someone else have the game as this can and will get you banned from EA if they ever found out that you shared your account with someone. It states so right in the Terms of Service and in the rules on this site... ;)
    >
    > - Do not share accounts. Accounts created with stolen or shared serial numbers will be banned.
    >

Whoa, I din't know that! And thanks for the warning..... XC

You're welcome... :)

• Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
    > @friendlyone20 said:
    > What is C.G.O.? sorry I know this probably isn't helpful but I'm still curious.

c.g.o is the user who started this thread.

Oh. Probably should have realized that before asking. *walks away in embarrassment.*
  • dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    c.g.o wrote: »
    hi!! i was wondering if you could put on origin again the sims 2 the complete edition please, i was looking for the game everywere and i can find it! please answer !
    Sorry if someone in this thread has already said this.
    You can get all of the expansion packs and stuff packs for Sims 2 at Amazon.com.
  • james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Ebay is another choice but it is risky.