Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

124...Next

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    As far as what Jack Jack said - just looking at the map in the April Fools joke told anyone looking that was not Sims as Sims 4 has no map like that at all. Sims 2 and Sims 3 did, but not Sims 4. I just think that simmer is very confused. For instance when Simsvip said it was true - she said she said it was true it was a prank - and further into the posting about it she found that including the map actually in a game called Tropico 5 and that game does have exactly what you see there.

Also there was some hint in the last set of survey eps that Maxis sent some simmers - and one of the offered EP was a Supernatural - which is what got me to read that one as I am very fond of the Supernaturals in the sims game - but the only supernaturals it mentioned in that ep was a Vampire and 4 Elementals - and it only gave a brief description that each elemental could control each of the element of Wind, Earth, Fire, and Water. So I could see one of those like the fire elemental casting a lightning cloud over a sims head and hitting them with lightening or a water elemental using the cloud to rain on a single sims. But anything they could do with the way this game is designed would not be grand scale but tiny - like maybe the Wind elemental would create a tiny personal tornado kind of thing or the earth elemental might create a single lot to quake and quiver - even though they did not say any of that in the description I was just imagining they could do this kind of thing but not large scale with the way the maps are made in Sims 4. Of course I always tend to imagine bigger than the Sims team delivers so even I am seeing more into it than they would even be able to do - but large scale disaster like in that JOKE - not possible the way Sims 4 is made that I can see.

I just know that joke was a joke and was only real in Tropico 5. I know one other thing is I was not going to get in a debate with Jack Jack over it.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• ISmackISmack Posts: 244 Member
    > @Colton147147 said:
    > The Sims 4 has most likely sold around eight billion copies. B)

Colton plz
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Why do people here want to know how much sims 4 sold so bad?
    Oh wait I know..it so you haters can have a reason and proof to say sims 4 is a flop right? Pretty pathetic really :P

No need for that, some of us are just curious to see how the franchise is doing, we aren't all here just to 'hate' on the game
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    If the sims 4 is doing well then there probably will be a sims 5... that's even more stripped down because it's for tablets. If the sims 4 isn't doing well then EA will probably just drop and it and run like they did with SimCity.... Or again just made it a freemium app. From where I'm sitting sims 5 either won't exist or will be a stripped down tablet game or a freemium money pit. So.. really it doesn't matter how the sales are going. If you like 4 enjoy it while it lasts and while it's still technically a pc game.