July 8 - A patch for The Sims 4 is ready for you to install it! Check the patch notes out here.

Stories and Legacies Index Gateway

1192021222325...Next

Comments

• Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 605 Member
    edited June 2019
    Disregard
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • jenn789hyukjenn789hyuk Posts: 8 New Member
    do u guys have any idea where can i put my designed costume so that make it playable at my sims4. Is there a platform that actually collect it. I m a designer by the way.
  • Orchidah1Orchidah1 Posts: 145 Member
    Hi everyone, I please need help, how do I remove my story from the legacy and stories feed?
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,515 Member
    Orchidah1 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I please need help, how do I remove my story from the legacy and stories feed?

@Orchidah1 Are you talking about the stories and legacies section on the forums? Because all you'll need to do there is contact a moderator and they'll remove it.
    If you mean the stories and legacies gateway index on wp I think, then I'm not sure because the owner of that site has disappeared.
    edited December 2019
    Orchidah1 wrote: »

@Orchidah1 Are you talking about the stories and legacies section on the forums? Because all you'll need to do there is contact a moderator and they'll remove it.
    If you mean the stories and legacies gateway index on wp I think, then I'm not sure because the owner of that site has disappeared.

hI YES i actually meant stories and legacies Iv'e been working on a new one the past 2years and want that to be the main to start off for now :D thank you will do :wink:
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 510 Member

Are you talking about the stories and legacies section on the forums? Because all you'll need to do there is contact a moderator and they'll remove it.

Hey there! Can you tell me where is this index that's located on the forums? I only know of WP but its not updated and there are no stories on it.
    edited January 23
    Vampire Kisses has finally started!! :DB)

Raven Madison, a 16-year-old goth misfit in a town she calls Dullsville has one dream ever since she was in kindergarten - to become a vampire. So when the rumored haunted mansion atop Benson Hill gets inhabitants whom "Dullsvillians" believe to be bloodthirsty vampires, Raven investigates only to be caught in a dreamlike reality that her ambition to become a vampire might be happening after all.

DJ6lw9w.jpg

This took a while to finish up the blog. I'm fairly new at this please be kind <3 Any positive feedback is always welcome. Happy Reading :# If you like reading with atmospheric music to add to the suspense, this story is for you!

You can follow the Forum Thread here --> https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971330/vampire-kisses

Or go straight to my blog here --> https://orchidaheagames.wixsite.com/blog
    Post edited by Orchidah1 on
    edited January 23
    Chapter 3 - Monster Mash (Part 1) OUT NOW

He was gorgeous, no doubt about it. His blue eyes were beautiful, and his hair looked as perfect as a model's. He had a girl for every day of the week. He was a bad boy, but he was a rich bad boy, which made him very boring... >>>

YXg0wej.jpg

You can follow the Forum Thread here --> https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971330/vampire-kisses

Or go straight to my blog here --> https://orchidaheagames.wixsite.com/blog
  • Lady_LuSsh01Lady_LuSsh01 Posts: 256 Member
    hey guys i've created a new juicy challenge for you to sink your teeth into. Please check out the 1st episode for the rules and into to the challenge.
    thanks for watching.

• Lady_LuSsh01Lady_LuSsh01 Posts: 256 Member
    gone off the rails episode 2

Lets get drunk baby hahah

Chapter 4: Truth or Scare (Part 1&2) OUT NOW :D

- I looked back at him and saw the terror on his face. I wasn't sure if he was scared of his friends outside or of the basement steps that might cave in at the slightest pressure... Or maybe he was afraid of ghosts. -

ubwaSS8.jpg

Read it on the:

Forum Thread >>> HERE
    BLOG Post >>>>> HERE

• SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,322 Member
    edited May 20
    Where is the page? I have moved on dreamwidth , I am no longer on wordpress I have restarted to write and I cannot subscrire my story anymore on the official Index. :'(
    edited May 30
    Chapter 5: A Light In The Window (Part1)

~ Maybe it was a joke--maybe he was just trying to mess with me. But the way his lips felt against mine, it seemed like we were both enjoying it. ~

GkqibL7.jpg
    Still sweaty from gym class, Becky and I passed the Mansion on our way home. I noticed something I had never seen before: a light in the window.

Read PART 1 >>> HERE
    Forum Thread >>> HERE

Please consider subscribing to stay updated with the latest chapters. Thank you for helping me keep this blog going <3<3

edited May 30
    Chapter 5: A Light In The Window (Part 2)

~ He lay propped up on his arms, completely naked. I stared down at him in the faint moonlight, savoring the moment. ~

mU0Se0i.jpg
    There was a gentle wind blowing through the trees, and the smell of autumn leaves. I heard bats chirping high overhead. The full moon illuminated their wings. It would have been romantic, if only I had had a real boyfriend with me.

Read PART 2 >>> HERE
    Forum Thread >>> HERE

Please consider subscribing to stay updated with the latest chapters. Thank you for helping me keep this blog going <3<3

edited May 30
    Chapter 5: A Light In The Window (Part 3)

~ Blood! Thick puddles in the grass! But there was no body! I followed the bloodstains, afraid bits of his corpse were strewn everywhere. And then I tripped over something hard. ~

UdqK8i5.jpg
    As we drove along the desolate country road that twisted around Benson Hill, the headlights shone against the creepy trees.

Read PART 3 >>> HERE
    Forum Thread >>> HERE

• GameFreakGameFreak Posts: 9 New Member
    Recently I started on the 100 baby challenge, here is my try on it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h66ylKsNSs .

Interested in 3 minute long videos? Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly videos!