Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stories and Legacies Index Gateway

Comments

• Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    What's a Liebster Award?
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    @superkyle221 : That's why I provide each and every nomination link. You are a single click away from finding out.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • Options
    The Official Stories and Legacies Index Newsfeed

Please visit the Stories and Legacies Index to check out these stories and more!

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to the following authors!
    • @PatchouliNitt , who is writing The Chronicles of Patchouli's Sims, a rags-to-riches Homeless Challenge for Sims 3!

Please check them out from the index story listing!

New Stories:

The following authors have started new stories!
    • @BgBn7510 has started The Rivas Legacy for Sims 4 at "A Sims Addict"!
    • Luna Lisa has started Love Don't Have Barriers, a gay romance for Sims 4 at "Simmakerluna"!
    • @Weathie has started a Parenthood Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Saffize's YouTube Channel"!

You can check them out from the index story listing!

Returning Stories:

The following stories have returned!

Check them out in the index story listing!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out the following stories which have updated recently!
    • @cattrz 's Something More for Sims 4 at "Cat's Simblr"!
    • @mypalsim1 's Don't Ask for Sims 4 at "Random Simming"!

You can find them in the index story listing!

Milestones:

Congrats Rosie for completing Part One of Soulmate and Only One Wish for Sims 4! You can check them out from the index story listing under "Rosie Sims"!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Liebster Award!

The following Stories and Legacies Index-registered authors have received nominations for this award:

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the One Lovely Blog Award!

The following Stories and Legacies Index-registered authors have received nominations for this award:

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Unique Blogger Award!

You can find all these works listed in the index story listing or archive listing, so please go give them a look!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
  • Options
    LilyBear94LilyBear94 Posts: 108 Member
    Thank tou for making this! It's a great idea!
  • Options
    LilyBear94LilyBear94 Posts: 108 Member
    Oops, meant to say 'you', not tou :)
  • Options

Please visit the Stories and Legacies Index to check out these stories and more!

New Stories:

• @CathyTea has started Through a Glass Murkly, a Murkland Starter Challenge for Sims 4!
    • @femalegamerxo has started a Legacy Challenge Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Sim Coke Lover's YouTube Channel"!

Random Shoutouts:

• @Bugsie2016 's The Burton Legacy for Sims 4 at "Bugsie2016 Stories"!
    • @Rainydayz179 's Whim Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Want Ads:

There are thirteen days left to submit for Sims Pride 2017! If you are interested, please check it out here!

Milestones:

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Liebster Award!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Unique Blogger Award!

You can find all these works listed in the index story listing, so please go give them a look!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Stories:

• @femalegamerxo has started a Baby Challenge Let's Play for Sims 4 at "Sim Coke Lover's YouTube Channel"!
    • Rosie has started a short story section, Intermission, at "Rosie Sims"! Check out the first short story, Nothing Less Than Perfect!
    • @sassytxbrat has started Not So Berry, a Not So Berry Challenge for Sims 4 at "Love My Sims"!

Returning Stories:

• @AdamsEve1231 's Darkness May Dream for Sims 3 has moved to a new Simblr! You can find the new link under "Darkness May Dream" in the index story listing, be sure to update your links!
    • @Peach77 's The Cohen Legacy for Sims 3 at "Reverie in Simlish" has returned!

Random Shoutouts:

• @MeadowThayerr 's The Hayden Legacy for Sims 4 at "MeadowThayer's DreamWidth"!
    • Violincat 's Our Different Paths, a Differences in the Family Tree Legacy for Sims 3!

Polls:

@xoxJennxox 's poll for the next expansion pack to be added to A Small ISBI ended in a tie, so a tie-breaker poll is now up! If you would like to participate, please check it out here!

Milestones:

Congratualations to the following authors for reaching story milestones!
    • @Babygirl80Plyr for reaching Generation Six of Lost in Wonderland for Sims 3!
    • @orangeplumbob for reaching Generation Two of Second Chances: The Ryder Legacy for Sims 4!
    • @Ninjakitz for reaching Generation Three of The Lemon Legacy for Sims 3 at "Life's Lemons"!
    • @supernatural103 for reaching Generation Two of Isaacs-Goths for Sims 4!

sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @mastressalita Thanks for featuring my story, Darkness May Dream.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to the following authors!
    • @Acarb90 , who is writing METRO: A San Myshuno Drama for Sims 4!
    • @Asaoyoru , who is writing Building Newcrest and Moving Mountains: A Legacy for Sims 4 at "Droplets of Stardust"!
    • @ElenaSenorita , who is writing Hate That I Love You for Sims 4!
    • @PurplishSimEater , who is writing Fitzgerald Family Fables for Sims 4!

New Stories:

• @cecerose0208 has started The Duvall Diaries: An ISBI Legacy, an I'm Surrounded by Idi*ts Perfect Genetics Legacy Challenge for Sims 4 at "CeCe Writes"!
    • @ninaumi has started Good Ol' Goodwins, a Rosebud Challenge for Sims 4 at "Tales of My Sims"!
    • Rosie has started Breaking Tradition for Sims 3 at "Rosie Sims"!
    • @Spacey72659 has started a new Let's Play series based on the Seanan McGuire Book "Every Heart a Doorway", Where Dreams Reside for Sims 4 at "Spacey Sims' YouTube Channel"!

Random Shoutouts:

• @Persefona7111 's Parentcy Challenge: Moore Family for Sims 4!
    • San Myshuno Dreamin 's Sims of San Myshuno for Sims 2!
    • @swcheppes 's Super Dating for Sims 4 at "Sim-ply Awesome Stories"!

Milestones:

Congratulations @BLAMSART on the four year blogaversary of Light the Way to Heaven, a Sims 3 story currently in its Ninth Generation! You can check out the anniversary post here!

You can find all these works listed in the index story listing, so please go give them a look!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the One Lovely Blog Award!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index-registered authors for receiving nominations for the Stellar Storyteller Award!

sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    Thanks for the mention !!!!!

:)
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    AsaoyoruAsaoyoru Posts: 247 Member
    edited June 2017
    Thank you so much for taking me! I just came upon this and wondered where my sudden rise in hits might had come from. Now I know <3
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

• @allysimbuilds , who is writing The Labeikovsky Legacy for Sims 4 at "Allysim Builds"!
    • @Ny275 , who is writing Build Newcrest and The Castillo Family Legacy for Sims 4 at "Legacies of Ny"!
    • @winterbaby20 , who is writing The Graves Legacy for Sims 3!

New Stories:

• @chealsycat has started Vampires vs. Bears: A Parenthood Reality Show Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "chealsycat's YouTube Channel"!
    • @Jellysimwich has started Let's Play the Worth(less) Family Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Jellysimwich's YouTube Channel"!
    • @lilypadmeulin has started Green as Spring for Sims 4!
    • @mirta000 has started a Family Man Challenge Let's Play series for Sims 3 at "mirta000's YouTube Channel"!
    • @Nancy01905 has started Robin Watts 100 Baby Challenge, a Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Nancy01905's YouTube Channel"!
    • @Simslover163 has started The Pen Pal Project for Sims 4 at "Madness in San Myshuno"! To learn more about the Pen Pal Project, check here!
    • @Spacey72659 has started Hope's Peak, a Danganronpa-based Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Spacey Sims' YouTube Channel"!
    • @VIRTUALEE has started a Hired Help Challenge Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Virtualee's YouTube Channel"!

Returning Stories:

• @mojot89 's A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy for Sims 4!

Random Shoutouts:

• @Darra84 's Let's Play the Sims 4 City Living Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Daalia's YouTube Channel"!
    • @Mareviola 's 100 Baby Challenge - Toddlers Edition for Sims 4, which is currently at 92 babies!
    • @peatock 's The Velasco Legacy for Sims 4!

Milestones:

sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Stories:

• @CathyTea has started Septemus, My Son, an Alien Adoption Challenge for Sims 4 at "Cathy Tea's Simlit Anthology"!
    • @Rainydayz179 has started an Alien Adoption Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Completed Stories:

Congratulations @Mareviola for completing Castillo Family: A 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 4 at "100 Baby Challenge - Toddlers Edition"!

Random Shoutouts:

• olivespecter 's The Aldmist Build-A-City Challenge for Sims 2 at "Aldmist: A BACC"!
    • @Piazzagirl1015 's I'm Every Woman, a Going Solo Iron Woman Challenge for Sims 4 at "Simply Solo Sims"!
    • @superkyle221 's The Keen Legacy for Sims 4!

Want Ads:

Tomorrow is the last day to get submissions in for Sims Pride! If you are interested in participating, please go here for information and submission forms! Submissions close tomorrow, Friday, June 23rd, at midnight Mountain Daylight Time!

Milestones:

• @chealsycat on the one year blogaversary of Goldilocks and Bears for Sims 4! Check it out here!
    • @Daijahv on the fifth blogaversary of After Midnight and the fourth blogaversary of Cold Blooded for Sims 3! Check out the announcements here and here!
    • GayBachelor for reaching Generation Six of The Boedell Legacy for Sims 4!

Other News:

@Sonschi 's The Valentine Legacy, a Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge for Sims 4 has moved to a new link! Make sure to check it out in the index story listing and update your bookmarks/subscriptions!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    Thank you for all the hard work you do! This is such a great resource for readers and writers a like!
  • Options
    Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

• @SoulGal7 , who is writing Movin' On Up Challenge and Alien Adoption Challenge for Sims 4 at "Stories from the Soul"!

New Stories:

• @Aeriexo11 has started The Sims: A History for Sims 4 at "Mon Cherie Sims"!
    • @cecerose0208 has started Royal Swann, a Restaurant Challenge for Sims 4 at "CeCe Writes"!
    • @lanlyn has started a Bridgeport for Sims 3 at "Simlish Fair"!
    • @PatchouliNitt has started The Kidnapping of Piper Lawrence, a Survive This Kidnapped Challenge for Sims 3 at "The Chronicles of Patchouli's Sims"!
    • @Rainydayz179 has started Apartment Switch Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!
    • @thuggishsplicer has started Sunset Valley for Sims 3 at "Gamer's Corner"!

Returning Stories:

• @SilentWolf101 's Heartbeats, an I'm a Lover Challenge for Sims 4!
    • @WolfLady74 's 50 Foals Challenge: Jason and Salsa Dancer for Sims 3!

Random Shoutouts:

• @AdamsEve1231 's From Riverview, With Love for Sims 3 at "Livin' a Simmin' Life"!
    • @alwaysimmingg 's The Day Legacy: An I'm a Lover Challenge for Sims 4 at "AlwaySimming"!
    • @Charliimai 's Gold, a Gold Digger Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainbow Plumbob"!
    • @TheoriesOfHappiness 's Blood Brothers for Sims 4 at "Cornucopia of Simlit"!

Milestones:

• @ajaxpost for reaching Generation Four of The Slade Dynasty Chronicles for Sims 3 at "Adam Slade's YouTube Channel"!
    • @Cement on the one year anniversary of White Lies and Half Truths for Sims 4 at "Just Another Willow Creek"! You can check out the one year anniversary post here!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

• @SamelaRita , who is writing The Newton-Brown Renovacy and The McPhail Renovacy for Sims 3 at "Samela's Stories", in addition to several completed Sims 3 stories and works being ported from the forums!

New Stories:

• @allysimbuilds has started Alienated, an Alien Adoption Challenge for Sism 4 at "Allysim Builds"!
    • @Charliimai has started Sapphire and Amber, an Alien Adoption Challenge for Sims 4 at "Letters from My Simself"!
    • @peatock has started Iron Copper Silver, an Alien Adoption Challenge for Sims 4 at "The Velasco Legacy"!
    • @Rainydayz179 has started Alien Adoption Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!
    • @Weathie has started Sibling Rivalry, a Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Saffize's YouTube Channel"!
    • @xGravityGirl has started The Lovett Legacy for Sims 4 at "GravityGirl's Sims 4 Blog"!

Completed Stories:

Congratulations to the following authors for completing stories!
    • @ginnymalfoy22 for completing the Let's Play the Sims 4 Vampires Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Anneliese MB's YouTube Channel"!
    • @LadyLobster for completing Fangs for the Memories for Sims!

Please make sure to check them out from the index story listing!

Random Shoutouts:

• Nicole 's Twisted Hearts for Sims 4 at "pixeltrashcan"!
    • @pronterus 's Undead with Benefits for Sims 4!
    • @sassytxbrat 's Potter Legacy for Sims 4 at "Love My Sims"!
    • @winterbaby20 's The Graves Legacy for Sims 3!

Polls:

@Bugsie2016 is holding a Generation 2 YA poll for The Burton Legacy for Sims 4 at "Bugsie2016 Stories"! If you'd like to participate, check it out here!

Milestones:

• @kittycatcali for reaching Generation Eight of Lost Legacy for Sims 3!
    • @Rainydayz179 for reaching Generation Five of Whim Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Other News and Reminders:

Come check out the new banner image for July kindly provided by @Sonschi , author of Sonschi and the Sims and The Valentine Legacy!

If you'd like to submit a banner image to be displayed at the Stories and Legacies Index, please check out the Info page under Banner Art for information on how to make a submission. All submissions get featured in a rotation with a new image featured each month, and credit is given with your name and website link featured in the footer of the index for the month your banner is on display. If you are feeling creative, the Stories and Legacies Index would love to have your Sims book/library-related art on display in the banner in a future month, so please don't hesitate to submit one!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

• @MyInnerSim , who is writing Room Challenge for Sims 4 at "My Inner Sim"!

New Stories:

• @CathyTea has started Reading Margaret for Sims 4 at "Cathy Tea's Simlit Anthology"!
    • @SamelaRita has started The Castle Family Renovacy for Sims 3 at "Samela's Stories"!

Returning Stories:

• @BABYxTHExLUXE 's Keith Justice, a Family Man Challenge for Sims 3 at "XYelloww"!
    • @mojot89 's The Glassbolt Archives, an Apocalypse Challenge for Sims 4!

Random Shoutouts:

• @Jes2G 's Delicious Dishes and Dreams for Sims 4 at "Stories by Jes2G"!
    • Neriana 's Sims 2 Widespot for Sims 2 at "Neriana's Sims Stuff"!
    • @stargirl81 's The Cruz Family, a Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 3!

Want Ads / Polls:

Voting is open for the June short stories at the Monthly Simlits Short Story Challenge thread! Check out all the entries here and place your votes here if interested. Voting is open until July 7th, midnight Central time.

Interested in joining in for July? Check out the new theme here!

Milestones:

You can find this work listed in the index story listing, so please go give it look!

Other News and Reminders:

Please be aware that for Simlit authors using Photobucket as the image storage for their stories, that Photobucket now no longer allows third-party image linking to photos without paying for a gold-tier account, which costs $39.99 a month or $399.00 a year. This change to the Terms of Service came suddenly and without warning, the price for hosting is unreasonable, and this has left many authors that used Photobucket with broken image links in their stories. Now may be a transition period for many stories as authors may be struggling to recover image data, find new hosting, and repair hundreds (or thousands as the case may be) links, so please give your support and love to authors affected by this.

If you are an author affected by the Photobucket TOS change and you do not plan on repairing your story images/reviving your story and your story is listed with the Stories and Legacies Index, please let me know at your earliest convenience so I can update the listing. Thanks!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Hello all, I like to say that The Blessing Moon tribe is back :)
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

• Nichole1011 , who is writing Build Newcrest: The Eastman's, a Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge for Sims 4!
    • wafflekit , who is producing Simprovising, a Do It As You Go Challenge Let's Play series for Sims 3!

New Stories:

• @allysimbuilds has started Yamamoto Tiny Living Challenge, a Tiny Living Challenge for Sims 4 at "Allysim Builds"!
    • @BABYxTHExLUXE has started Asylum Times Two, an Asylum Challenge for Sims 3 at "XYelloww"!
    • @Cade83 has started Summertime Haze for Sims 4 at "The Sims of Stories"!
    • GayBachelor has started The Lighthouse for Sims 4 at "The Gay Bachelor"!
    • @thuggishsplicer has started Starlight Shores for Sims 3 at "Gamer's Corner"!

Returning Stories:

• @djebay2 's Harlow Legacy for Sims 4 at "Eluluy"!
    • @roseinblack69 's Blessing Moon Tribe, an Amazon Challenge for Sims 4!
    • @serindeppity 's Camp Wildberry for Sims 3!
    • @TadOlson 's Deery Meadows for Sims 3 at "TADOLSON'S HOMEPAGE"!

Random Shoutouts:

• @amirahqueen 's The Elite for Sims 3 at "AQ Stories"!
    • @ElenaSenorita 's Hate That I Love You for Sims 4!
    • Flamingfox112 's The Bellerose Legacy for Sims 4 at "SimsKitteh"!
    • @Kairi_Hitomi 's Snow: Tale of the Ancient Ones, a machinima series for Sims 4 at "SiMs Stories"!
    • @PrincessSimcess 's Beauty and the Beast for Sims 4!
    • Michelle 's Unbridled for Sims 3!
    • @Ny275 's Build Newcrest, a Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge for Sims 4 at "Legacies of Ny"!
    • @stargirl18 's The Rose ISBI, an I'm Surrounded by Idi*ts Challenge for Sims 3!
    • @supernatural103 's Isaacs-Goths, an ISBI-style spin-off for Sims 4!

Polls:

It's time to vote for the suitors in @lisabee2 's Rose White: Search for a King! If you would like to participate, please check it out here!

Milestones:

• Zephyr for completing Chapter 0 of Starless Sky for Sims 4 at "The Zephyr Galaxy"!

You can find this work listed in the index story listing, so please go give it a look!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2017

New Sign-ups:

New Stories:

• @ginnymalfoy22 has started Popham Park, a Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Anneliese MB's YouTube Channel"!

Returning Stories:

• @Munterbacon 's sci-fi story Ironbound for Sims 4 at "munterbaconsims"!
    • @pandabear1836 's The Wilde Legacy for Sims 3!
    • @TheNay83 's Bump Buddies 3 for Sims 3 at "Montigo Universe"!
    • @Tigerblu11 's Outside the Target for Sims 3 at "Hunt or Be Hunted"!

Random Shoutouts:

• @Meggles 's Suzu Clan for Sims 4 at "MeggSims"!
    • @Marialein 's Angel in the Darkness, an Ambrosia Challenge for Sims 4, and Tribe Naheli, an Amazon Challenge for Sims 4, which just recently has moved to a new home on Wordpress!
    • Rosie 's Soulmate for Sims 4 at "Rosie Sims"!
    • Treason-and-Plot 's Five Years Later for Sims 3 at "Treason and Plot's Sims"!

Milestones:

Congratulations to the following authors for reaching story milestones!

You can find this work listed in the index story listing, so please go give it look!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Stories:

• @allysimbuilds has started Forum Joint Legacy Challenge for Sims 4 at "Allysim Builds"!
    • Flamingfox112 has started Olivine Legacy for Sims 4 at "SimsKitteh"!
    • GayBachelor has started 12 First Dates, a Bachelor Challenge-esque series for Sims 4 at "The Gay Bachelor"!
    • Nicole has started Happy Hearts for Sims 4 at "pixeltrashcan"!
    • @ra3rei has started Children from the Stars, an Alien Adoption Challenge for Sims 4 at "Raerei's Fortress"!

Returning Stories:

Random Shoutouts:

• @chealsycat 's Goldilocks and Bears, a video story for Sims 4 at "chealsycat's YouTube Channel"!
    • @GaiaHypothesis 's Journeys: A Rebirth Prequel for Sims 3 at "Look What We Started"!
    • @PatchouliNitt 's The Kerrigan Legacy for Sims 3 at "The Chronicles of Patchouli's Sims"!

Polls:

@ginnymalfoy22 is having a poll for the Generation 9 torch holder of the Reagan ISBI! If you'd like to participate, please check it out here!

Milestones:

• @Pegasus143 for completing Season 3 of After the Wedding for Sims 4!

sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2017

New Sign-ups:

• mada-didi , who is writing Ostracizing Humanity for Sims 3!
    • Snazzle, who is writing The Jacobsens for Sims 3 at "My 'Legacy' in Sims 3"!

New Stories:

• @SoulGal7 has started 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 4 at "Stories from the Soul"!

Returning Stories:

Random Shoutouts:

• @jbestxoxo 's Carnegie Legacy, which is currently on Generation Three, for Sims 4!
    • @purplestarz2006 's Tranquility Creek, a Prosperity Challenge for Sims 4!
    • @serindeppity 's The Danevbie Legacy, which is currently on Generation Eight, for Sims 3!

Want Ads:

@Sonschi has a casting call out for female sims to compete in an upcoming Selection Challenge for Sims 4 for the heart of Batman! If you would like to participate, please check it out here for more information.

Milestones:

• @stargirl18 for completing Generation Three of The Starfish ISBI for Sims 3!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Memory Lane Challenge Award!

You can find all these works listed in the index or archive story listings, so please go give them a look!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2017

New Sign-ups:

• diamondskyxx , who is writing The Drifter Challenge: The Bryans for Sims 4 at "Diamondskyxx Sims"!

New Stories:

• ohthesefaces has started 7 Toddler Challenge for Sims 4 at "ohthesefaces"!
    • @VanityHigh has started The Constant Legacy for Sims 4 at "VanityHigh Stories"!

Completed Stories:

• @AdamsEve1231 for completing From Riverview, With Love for Sims 3 at "Livin' a Simmin' Life"!

Returning Stories:

• @Eileen0001 's Cederville Heights for Sims 2 at "Cederville Heights Simblr"!
    • @Rainydayz179 's Heart and Soul for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Random Shoutouts:

• @BLAMSART 's Light the Way to Heaven, which is currently in Generation Nine, for Sims 3!
    • dunne-ias 's Thirty for Sims 2 at "Dunne&Ias' Sims 2 Stuff"!
    • @fabtiffsim 's Amazon Challenge Ojas for Sims 4 at "fabtiffsim TS4 Legacies"!
    • @RipuAncestor 's Chrysanthemum Tango for Sims 3!

Milestones:

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Memory Lane Challenge Award!

You can find all these works listed in the index or archive story listing, so please go give them a look!
    Post edited by mastressalita on
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Stories:

• @Meggles has started Collab Legacy for Sims 4 at "MeggSims"!
    • @Rainydayz179 has started The Robinson Legacy for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Completed Stories:

• GayBachelor for completing The Lighthouse for Sims 4 at "The Gay Bachelor"!

Returning Stories:

• @BLAMSART 's Idi*t+Insane+Crazy=Idanezy for Sims 3!
    • @camimh 's Project Unity for Sims 3 at "Project Unity" and Dusty Plains: A Crossover Rainbowacy for Sims 3 at "Cami's Sims"!
    • @Rainydayz179 's Complete Zaniness, an ISBI Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Random Shoutouts:

• @AudreyFld 's Starting Over: Escape to Nowhere for Sims 3!
    • @ginnymalfoy22 's Ashby Perfect Genetics Challenge for Sims 3 at "simsonmars Simblr"!
    • @Haids5987 's Tribe Reina, an Amazon Challenge for Sims 4 at "Emerald City Taurus"!
    • @MrsRacooney 's Daughters of the Warrioress, an Amazon Challenge for Sims 4!
    • simmreaper 's Re: Vamp for Sims 3 at "Simmreaper's Blog"!
    • @Tomatplante 's The Selnes Family for Sims 4!
    • @VIRTUALEE 's Cursed Beauty Prequel, a video story for Sims 4 at "VirtuaLee's YouTube Channel"!

Want Ads / Polls:

@allysimbuilds is holding a cast call for child, teen, and YA male and female sims for The Labeikovsky Legacy for Sims 4. If you are interested, check it out here!

GayBachelor is holding a poll for who advances in 12 First Dates! If you want to participate, check it out here!

@SmallSeven01 is holding a casting call for a wife for Zaiden in The Dove Legacy for Sims 4. If you are interested, check it out here!

Milestones:

• Rosie for completing Part One of Breaking Tradition for Sims 3 at "Rosie Sims"!
    • @lasummerb on the four year anniversary of Reagan Leeds: Run the World for Sims 3!

You can find these works listed in the index story listing, so please go give them a look!

You can find all these works listed in the index or archive story listing, so please go give them a look!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top