Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What did they mean by...

"Limited? Yup, for a limited time only, we’ve introduced “Trick” and “Treat” interactions in preparation for that spooky festival at the end of October. We will be sharing more info on why being a Tricker or a Treater might matter in the coming weeks." Any guess to what they're talking about??

Comments

• Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    Clearly means the trickers won't get Toddlers, and the treated will.
  • Options
    ashleyrenee210ashleyrenee210 Posts: 187 Member
    I think its something that they added with the patch but then will be taken out in the next patch. Just like the Easter Egg hunt we had a few months ago.
    Twitter: ashleyrenee210
    Tumblr: panicitsashleyatthedisco
    Origin: ashleyrenee210
    PSN: ashleyrenee210
  • Options
    teaa5teaa5 Posts: 1,407 Member
    apparently you can have "Trick and Treat" permanently if you buy spooky stuff pack. At least this is what i read in one of the threads...
    00.jpg

Origin ID : kateteaa Twitter: MunchPumpkins
    Sims 3 wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=teaa5
    Sims 4 origin wishlist: https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/view-wishlist/7a1SQrtJtdHoNce4KS_ZTg--
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I think they're just saying it might matter and be more fun if you buy Spooky Stuff.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I hope we get a Collection.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    I hope we get a Collection.

Two collections, with a different reward item for each - like the Easter Bunny we got for completing the egg hunt.

At least that's what it sounds like to me.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Let's hope it's a permanent fixture ready for Seasons!
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I think its something that they added with the patch but then will be taken out in the next patch. Just like the Easter Egg hunt we had a few months ago.

Why not leave it in permanently if people enjoy it?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    I wonder if it could be the skeleton teddy neat I saw briefly in the trailer.
  • Options
    0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member

Why not leave it in permanently if people enjoy it?

I guess it's because they are seasonal. I love Easter eggs and eating chocolate, but supermarkets aren't going to stock them all year round just because I, and many others, enjoy them. The same rule applies here, I figure.

nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • Options
    ms4evms4ev Posts: 45 Member
    I just can't wait