Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Favourite Spooky Stuff?

I'm really excited for this pack as I love spooky things. My top 3 at the moment is:
  1. Wearable pumpkin heads (seem to be for ghosts and regular sims)
  2. Witch costume (specially the boots, though they probably can't be worn without the costume)
  3. Ghost wall paper (too cute, see the child in her room at the end of the trailer)

I just realized I don't know how to add a video clip, but you can watch the trailer here if you haven't seen it: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news/spooky-stuff-pack

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    The fog machine,new wallpapers,costumes,pumpkin lights and new recipes.

If the sentence looks off my android phone is glitching and I can't correct it.
  • Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    I like that little girls get a new hairstyle with a tiara. I rarely play kids, but when I do, it's a daughter and she's my sims little princess.

I like that this pack is focusing on children more than other packs have.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I counted 8 adult costumes and 4 kid costumes in the trailer. I hope there are more for kids than just 4.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I like that you can pick the costume that your sim wears to a costume party. In fact, I might just quit having incognito parties and go with the one that comes in the Spooky Stuff pack.

I don't know how many styles there are for the carved pumpkins, but I noticed that there are beige and green pumpkins as well as orange.

And I like the ghost and spiderweb wallpapers.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Tattered furniture! Whe!! My broke sims will finally look like it :smile:
  • paramournparamourn Posts: 375 Member
    The witch costume looked like a lot of fun. Will hold me over until we actually get witches.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I like the pumpkin craving station and the princess and fairy costumes.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Are we getting tattered furniture too? I need to watch the trailer again, that will be fifth time or something.
    I want the skeleton bear for my spooky sim kids.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I want the skeleton bear for my spooky sim kids.
    That bear I hope can be resized down to place on fireplaces. I placed the valentines day bears on a fireplace.
    edited September 2015
    I love this Halloween Themed Table. I hope we get some themed orange candles to go with it.
    spooky%20stuff%20table.jpg~original
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I like the recipes. I have asked myself if I'd eat a cheese eyeball. lol I love the paintings, cobwebs, spooky sconces, wallpaper, and the costumes. I hope there are many color swatches for the tattered furniture.

It will be nice to set a few pumpkins from debug in the windows of your retail stores. Even through November.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I love this Halloween Themed Table. I hope we get some themed orange candles to go with it.
    spooky%20stuff%20table.jpg~original

It almost looks like you could put food around it, I wish lol
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I like the recipes. I have asked myself if I'd eat a cheese eyeball. lol I love the paintings, cobwebs, spooky sconces, wallpaper, and the costumes. I hope there are many color swatches for the tattered furniture.

It will be nice to set a few pumpkins from debug in the windows of your retail stores. Even through November.

I like the new food stuff myself :D and the wallpaper is growing on me B)

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    I have been out of the loop with no computer for about a week now.. I've been sick with an ear infection and a fever.. and have been working and staying with a friend while getting things moved to our new house that's 2 hours away. So, when I finally come home for my weekend.. and see that we have this new stuff pack; and it's only 4 DAYS AWAY... I literally squealed soo loud.. I was so happy!

I love that we're getting something for the kids to do; and those adorable costumes. I loved every bit of that trailer and I've watched it twice so far... and I'll probably watch it a few more times as well. Dx

I LOVE Halloween. It's my favorite Holiday right along with Christmas. I really hope they do something like this for Christmas too and maybe add a turkey feast or something so we can celebrate Turkey Day and Christmas. ♥ But it could be called Simmas or something else.. since I know there are countries that don't celebrate.

I love that we can carve pumpkins and that kids can too.

Looks like we might be able to make cemeteries now? I guess those are still not our Ghosts' tombs? But it's nice to have decorations. I'm just sad that we're not getting a new emotion. Fear would be great!

But.. eh, maybe they're saving that for an EP. *Crossed fingers*. We could use some new emotions. Love that we're getting a new trait, though!
    If nothing else, we have some new items to add to our Holiday Stores. Christmas, Halloween, Easter and a bear holding a heart for Valentines Day.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    If nothing else, we have some new items to add to our Holiday Stores. Christmas, Halloween, Easter and a bear holding a heart for Valentines Day.

True and we're getting a skeleton teddy bear with spooky stuff
    I love the bear!
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Are we getting tattered furniture too? I need to watch the trailer again, that will be fifth time or something.

It was from the text :smile:

"Transform your Sim’s home with ghoulishly fun decorations, including creepy paintings, spider webs, and all manner of tattered furniture."
    http://simsvip.com/2015/09/23/the-sims-4-spooky-stuff-coming-september-29th/
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    I'm really excited for this pack as I love spooky things. My top 3 at the moment is:
    2. Witch costume (specially the boots, though they probably can't be worn without the costume)
    3. Ghost wall paper (too cute, see the child in her room at the end of the trailer)

I just realized I don't know how to add a video clip, but you can watch the trailer here if you haven't seen it: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news/spooky-stuff-pack

There is a pumpkin head costume anyone can wear. However ghosts can actually possess an actual jack o lantern and wear it on their heads unlike anyone else.

The witch's boots should be able to be worn whenever anyway.

Also those two are definitely my fav costume, I just hope the witch's hat can be used for males too.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member

There is a pumpkin head costume anyone can wear. However ghosts can actually possess an actual jack o lantern and wear it on their heads unlike anyone else.

The witch's boots should be able to be worn whenever anyway.

Also those two are definitely my fav costume, I just hope the witch's hat can be used for males too.

I was secretly hoping that the boots could be worn on their own :blush:

Another thing I'm wondering is if the fairy wings are attached to the costume.
    I think the witch's boots will be separate like Yoda's feet.
    My favorite object is the Jack o lattern tree lights. Those are similar to the Jack o latern floor lamps from TS3 Store. That s exactly what that is is a floor lamp in the shape of a branch with 3 lights on each branch.
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    Well I love that witch's hat with the spider. I just love it all! The ghoul-armed candle holders, the fog-emitting gravestones, the candy-bowl hand, and those cute little lawn ghosts! And all the costumes--how fun! :)
    I hope there is some new table candles that just haven't been shown yet.