Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vee is for Vortex (Update 03/28/21)

Comments

• ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Another Landgraab on the way! I've played evil sims. They get very happy when something horrible happens like a death so you don't have to worry about unexpected deaths ruining their day!

Oh I've played plenty of evil sims :D I just haven't really done much about the deviance aspirations (mainly because I find the mischief skill tedious).
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    sabreene wrote: »
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Heh, not a dull day with the Landgraabs! are you planning to pursue Malcolm's aspiration? I don't think I ever completed either of the deviance ones. Also, great to see Sandra stop by and congratulate them on the baby (and not wreck their marriage lol).

I was wondering, do your sims still get the playful moodlet from bubble baths? Seems like they no longer have any effect on my sims :(

I'll be interested to see the deviance aspiration, too, if you follow it! I don't think I've really played an evil sim. Nancy being shocked over the playing in bath totally made me laugh.

On the bubble bath thing -- there seems to be a bug with most bathtubs. If you use the bathtub that has the shower curtain or the sliding door, they get the playful moodlet. I think with all the others, they don't anymore.

I've never done the 'spy on neighbors'. I was hoping they gave you a juicy bit of gossip, or had a neighbor storm over mad about the spying, or something!

Wait a minute... maybe that's why Sandra Muffin arrived angry :o

That makes so much sense!!!
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Another Landgraab on the way! I've played evil sims. They get very happy when something horrible happens like a death so you don't have to worry about unexpected deaths ruining their day!

Oh I've played plenty of evil sims :D I just haven't really done much about the deviance aspirations (mainly because I find the mischief skill tedious).
    Heh, not a dull day with the Landgraabs! are you planning to pursue Malcolm's aspiration? I don't think I ever completed either of the deviance ones. Also, great to see Sandra stop by and congratulate them on the baby (and not wreck their marriage lol).

I was wondering, do your sims still get the playful moodlet from bubble baths? Seems like they no longer have any effect on my sims :(

I'll be interested to see the deviance aspiration, too, if you follow it! I don't think I've really played an evil sim. Nancy being shocked over the playing in bath totally made me laugh.

On the bubble bath thing -- there seems to be a bug with most bathtubs. If you use the bathtub that has the shower curtain or the sliding door, they get the playful moodlet. I think with all the others, they don't anymore.

I've never done the 'spy on neighbors'. I was hoping they gave you a juicy bit of gossip, or had a neighbor storm over mad about the spying, or something!

That makes so much sense!!!

Errr I just realized Sandra arrived before Geoffrey spied on the neighborhood so that can't be it XD
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member

Oh...and I just realized they got rid of the lol button! I wanted to laugh at this realization because it could be TRUE!!! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Oh...well, I've tried the deviance aspiration but I agree. Getting sims mad at your sim is one thing. Keeping them mad is HARD. Worse than keeping friendships. Why do sims always have to be so dad gum happy all the time? ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member

Oh...well, I've tried the deviance aspiration but I agree. Getting sims mad at your sim is one thing. Keeping them mad is HARD. Worse than keeping friendships. Why do sims always have to be so dad gum happy all the time? ;)

Oh, oh! Do you have the mod that brings down room scores? You've probably heard of it or have it already but here it is: DrChillgood's Less/No Good/Bad Surroundings Buffs. This helps my sims not be so happy all the time by their beautiful surroundings. :smile:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    edited October 2015
    Meggles wrote: »

No...but it seems like I need that! THANKS @Meggles !!!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Meggles Wow I so need that :D they are always happy because of their super modern house

Yes I want to pursue it ^^ He will be starting in the next chapter. This story is also about me exploring the game so I will go out of my lame comfort play zone and try new stuff. No they don't get a moodlet :( But as @sabreene said it's probably a bug.

@Julyvee94 do you think something wrong would be happened to Malcolm if he would stay longer in pool? I'm glad that Sandra didn't tell Nancy about Geoffrey's affair, it would be sad to see how all get upset and disappointed ;)

I don't know but it was very scary! I think this is the closest one of my sims has ever gotten to suicide. I'll have to deal with Geoffrey's affair another time xD

bahahaha good to know :D I also noticed that evil and mischief actions increase his fun meter xD

Chapter 10

Malcolm pursues his aspiration of Public Enemy with cupcake empowered mischief skills!

NX4q2W3.png?1
    edited October 2015
    Lol lol lol! I love how Malcolm is mean to people whilst always munching on a cupcake. It's like his signature hehe
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    LOL! :D Malcolm is totally crazy! :D I've never learn about Malcolm although I remember once I played Landgraab family, it seems he is very funny sim :D Waiting for the next chapter ;)
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    Ahahhaha! Oh my gosh, I loved Malcolm being all mean with a cupcake! And all to the same family, lol! His reaction to Sandra walking by made me go, hmmmmm.

All around, fun!
    Thanks for reading, you guys are awesome :)
    Lol lol lol! I love how Malcolm is mean to people whilst always munching on a cupcake. It's like his signature hehe

totally! I should always let Nancy make cupcakes before I send Malcolm out to do something evil hehehe
    LOL! :D Malcolm is totally crazy! :D I've never learn about Malcolm although I remember once I played Landgraab family, it seems he is very funny sim :D Waiting for the next chapter ;)

although malcolm is evil he is really fun to play xD Probably because Nancy and Geoffrey are so plumming happy I have to control my rage. xD The next chapter is going to be so fun, I had the weirdest sim party ever :D
    Ahahhaha! Oh my gosh, I loved Malcolm being all mean with a cupcake! And all to the same family, lol! His reaction to Sandra walking by made me go, hmmmmm.

All around, fun!

I'm already ahead with my gameplay and after looking and my screenshots for this chapter I just went "AHA!" that made a lot of sense in hindsight really xD

It was quite funny I initially didn't realize they were all from the same family until I check on their names :D Btw I found out that Mr. Sideburns was actually called Malcolm too xD But I couldn't have that so I changed it again to... I forgot, plum me xD Something else with M. Their daughter is called Marilyn.

edited October 2015
    Chapter 11

All kinds of crazy stuff goes down at the weirdest party in all sim history

eiZ7SXX.png?1

Note: This chapter is really long! But I just didn't want to split the party in two.
    Heh. See, this is one of the reasons why I love to throw parties - just invite all friends and extended family, sit back and see what they do on their own. Granted, I've never had sims give birth at a party, mine tend to go the other direction (i.e. having the reaper come by :D)
    I so don't like write about parties in my stories, but I guess it's because I missed many interesting details there :) But I really enjoyed the party at Landgraab's home :) It was really crazy and funny, and even Nancy gave a birth in the kitchen:D Congrats on cute girls twins! <3
    Heh. See, this is one of the reasons why I love to throw parties - just invite all friends and extended family, sit back and see what they do on their own. Granted, I've never had sims give birth at a party, mine tend to go the other direction (i.e. having the reaper come by :D)

I know right? I always hated to throw parties but if you just sit back and watch and don't care as much for the medal, it's great fun xD
    I so don't like write about parties in my stories, but I guess it's because I missed many interesting details there :) But I really enjoyed the party at Landgraab's home :) It was really crazy and funny, and even Nancy gave a birth in the kitchen:D Congrats on cute girls twins! <3

I loved this party xD It might seem like I hated it but it was very funny. You'll see the girls grow up in the next chapter.
    @Julyvee94 I'm already waiting for the next chapter ;)
    Chapter 12

Family love falls in unlikely places and Sandra Muffin comes over to watch the twins age up!

2ButTg5.png?1
    Looks like Malcolm is going to have a little accomplice to assist with his evil plans haha! The twins aged up so cute :)
    So we have sad Summer and evil Autumn :) It sounds cool <3 I'm curious myself how girls will behave in the future, but I love this family, Landgraabs are really interesting <3
    edited October 2015
    Looks like Malcolm is going to have a little accomplice to assist with his evil plans haha! The twins aged up so cute :)

Yes I would love for them to be Partners in crime mwahaha
    So we have sad Summer and evil Autumn :) It sounds cool <3 I'm curious myself how girls will behave in the future, but I love this family, Landgraabs are really interesting <3

Saying it like that it Sounds even cooler XD I'm very interested in how the two girls live their childhood
    Pretty girls! And evil sims at least make a story more dramatic!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I just caught up! So fun! I'm loving your writing style, and the Landgraabs in your game are awesome! Those twins are cute--gloomy is a great trait! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!