Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Rugged Ol' Drink... - The Rouge Memoire Inn

ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
I admit I'm not an amazing builder, but when I take the time to build something, it might turn into something nice. This could be a great example. I wanted to build a bar that wasn't exotic, modern, or something that would look like it sees a regular bouncer every night. I wanted something gritty, that looked like it belonged in Bridgeport or the rural, rough area of Twinbrook. Give me a couple of hours and I made this: The Rouge Memoir Inn, a lot that serves various functions, from gritty bar to a temporary inn for those who'd like some time afterwards to themselves. There's also a somewhat up-to-date bar for the younger crowd as well as a spot for those to relax in the spa. In addition to those four functions, there's also an office for the lot's "owner" (whoever you deem that to be at the moment), and their secret stash from local less-than-favorable activities. I don't have a special story for this place like I do for Nolan Refurbished, but if it helps you guys, then here's a place to contribute to your own stories.

09_19_15_2_21pm_by_rvu-d9a684s.png
09_19_15_2_20pm_2_by_rvu-d9a682u.png
09_19_15_2_20pm_by_rvu-d9a683n.png

Comments