Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Life Without Wife | Present Your Eligible Bachelors

13...Next

Comments

• MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Thanks for posting your guys @Simslover163 and @Heaveness - they look awesome! And just in time for Valentine's Day I'd say ;)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • HeavenessHeaveness Posts: 647 Member
    @MDianaSanders Happy Valentine's Day~ ;)<3
    My Origin ID: Heaveness680
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I have him

6qkz6c.png
    21blmqs.png

He is the guy I'm playing right now. The traits are Perfectionist, Music lover and loves outdoors. In my game he lives in a tent and play the guitar.

I also have the 11th doctor, but he's not cc free on the gallery.

24vjp92.png

My gallery name is siliclone83 in case someone want them. I also have a bunch of multiethnic townies to popolate towns.
    2ues0f9.jpg
    1zgfcex.jpg
    Gallery link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/6EC02E71E23011E5848528DE7862265B
    Name: Finn Walker
    Aspiration: Angling Ace
    Traits:
    • Genius
    • Loner
    • Loves Outdoors
    Age group: Young Adult
    1981lc.jpg
    Background:
    Finn is that typical nice, somewhat rugged, outdoorsy type, who isn't terribly social. He may take a while to get to know, but he's worth the effort. He can talk for hours and hours about nature and knows how to survive "in the wild". He's also got a brilliant mind that's bursting with ideas, so many sometimes that he needs to go out and fish until his mind has cleared.
    Is there a Sim-lady (or gentleman) out there who can break down the walls Finn's put up and bring out the best in him, truly unleashing his genius?
    CC used: None
    It has been a while since I shared a male Sim, so I finally have one for you ;) He may not be the perfect marriage material, but hey, he's pretty handsome (and stylish and rich).
    tumblr_oe4o40jADl1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    Gallery link
    Name: Sebastian Sharp
    Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy
    Traits:
    • Materialistic
    • Hot-headed
    • Genius
    Age group: Young Adult
    tumblr_oe4o40jADl1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    Background:
    He’s smart, sexy, suave and smooth - and he knows it. Sebastian is a sharply dressed, sly and ruthless businessman, with a temper, who will do whatever it takes to own that awesome penthouse in San Myshuno. Other Sims are easily impressed by his charm and genius. However, Seb doesn’t take kindly to whatever gets between him and his goal of becoming the richest Sim ever. But maybe, just maybe, a nice (pretty and rich) Sim-lady will make him reconsider his priorities?
    CC used: None.
    tumblr_oe4o40jADl1v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    edited October 2016
    Awesome thread! I'll try to post some of my guys sometime x).

For now, my ID is Sims4Girl202
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited October 2016
    @MDianaSanders Thanks for sharing Finn. I wanted him for my game but sadly his hair wouldn't show. What pack is it from please?
    (He's missed out on my first generation I guess but there will be others)

And thank you for the thread OP
    @NShippudenFan Looking forward to seeing your Sims :)
    @NRowe Finn's hair is from the Romantic Garden stuff pack (I actually had to look it up, I use it so often but haven't registered what pack it belongs to... :/ )
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    There are quite a few in my gallery# jimmysnan
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Thank You o:)
    edited January 2017
    I've got a couple of new Sims, they're for my 25 Day Male Create-A-Sim Challenge (feel free to participate). I'm not sure if I will post all of them in this thread - there are also loads of other male Sim (the ones made by others) in that thread (or there will be anyway).

tumblr_ojfdm8Rb1S1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    Ethan Eastborne
    Ethan loves spending his time outside, preferably near (or on) the sea. He leads an active live and likes to hang out with his friends.
    Aspiration: Bodybuilder
    Traits: Active, Loves Outdoors, Bro
    tumblr_ojfdm8Rb1S1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojfdm8Rb1S1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojh2dyaeOF1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    Rufus Lynch
    Don’t let Rufus’ easy-going charm or his seemingly innocent green eyes fool you. His life goal is world domination and he’s willing to do whatever it takes to get there. He meticulously plans every move he makes on life’s chess board. Manipulation is his favourite weapon and he loves to use it to his advantage. He’s a favourite with the Windenburg High Society and they know him as a respected businessman from San Myshuno - his firm is a front for a much less respectable business… (actually there’s several layers of fronts, but no need to go into detail on that). Not that Rufus does any of the dirty work himself, in fact he doesn’t even know the people who do his dirty work. He keeps a low profile in the criminal world and only stays in touch with the handful of people he needs to keep his affairs in order. He has the brains, so he let’s others make money for him.
    Aspiration: Public Enemy
    Traits: Evil, Genius, Outgoing
    tumblr_ojh2dyaeOF1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojh2dyaeOF1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg

(more images of them in the Challenge thread and on my Simblr)