Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kiss The Avatar - Game

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Frosty is sorry to see such a long face, so gives them a peck on the forehead and a little candy cane. I need to switch to a Halloween avi though: way more fun.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Kindly adjusts the Snowpal's hat.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Peck.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Hot fiery pumpkin kiss to brighten your day!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    "Nope! Never trust a man with an orange face!!" ๐Ÿ˜†
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    edited August 2021
    Ikkanu: (takes one look at the pumpkin devouring the squirrel and runs away screaming). "The pumpkins have turned flesh eating! They'll kill us all!"
    Kiss.
    832XG3D.gif
    Aw I get you again? *Blows a little fireball*

@Justa_G00f How bout never trust a guy who can swallow a squirrel whole! Never trust him, but go out with him anyway because you only live once. :D

xicwqMCm.jpg
    *Spits squirrel out of mouth* "Come here and kiss me, my little pumpkin!"

ntq84Hk.jpg
    Peck. How come you both have pumpkins as your avi? It's not Halloween yet. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    *Presses wet pumpkin mouth on whole face* "Sorry, I can't pucker up"
    DeKay wrote: ยป
    Peck. How come you both have pumpkins as your avi? It's not Halloween yet. XD

I decided to go with this pic since I feed 3 squirrels and a chipmunk every morning.
    I think Nush's is the remains of a pie he made recently. ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿ˜

ntq84Hk.jpg
    edited August 2021
    this whole thread has me laughing! Justagoof, you're a card!

@DeKay I changed to a jack-o-lantern because I like halloween way more than christmas and wanted a change from the snowman. Next thing I know, Goof there upstages me with the admittedly hilarious squirrel-swallower there. :D

I do often roast my jack-o-lanterns the day after (for pie), which is why I wait til Halloween to carve them, and take care not to let them get candle soot on the inside. Why waste all that good pumpkin flesh and seeds if we can eat them?

okay so down to business! Pumpkin-on-pumpkin action... Who you calling little, bruh? XD I dunno though.. I might not be brave enough for seconds after a squirrel! :*

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Um... kiss, I guess? XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Don't be scared, the fire sanitizes me so it's a lot safer than kissing humans. Anyway, without lips, it's more like a cheek bump. Bumped ya!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    *Spits pumpkin seed into Nush's eye* Your lid has caught fire and I'm trying to put it out.

@DeKay I changed to a jack-o-lantern because I like halloween way more than christmas and wanted a change from the snowman. Next thing I know, Goof there upstages me with the admittedly hilarious squirrel-swallower there. :D

okay so down to business! Pumpkin-on-pumpkin action... Who you calling little, bruh? XD I dunno though.. I might not be brave enough for seconds after a squirrel! :*

I have fun on this thread too! I wouldn't kiss myself so I understand if others don't.๐Ÿ˜ I can flip my tongue upside down, however. Not sure if that counts. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™„

I used to throw awesome Halloween parties! I made a cemetery in my long front yard with a witch that flew in a circle from a 20 foot pole. (I'm a tinkerer) I had pneumatic props that moved lightning fast, easily scaring grown men! One was a 7 foot tall werewolf that lunged forward quicker than you could react to it. I also had as many as 5 professional (nightclub) fog machines, a moving "fat beam" green laser that shot down the driveway in the fog and plenty of other props. The parties were always in the front yard and my friends often compared it to a Hollywood movie scene. Those were the days.

ntq84Hk.jpg
    edited August 2021
    *Spits pumpkin seed into Nush's eye* Your lid has caught fire and I'm trying to put it out.

I have fun on this thread too! I wouldn't kiss myself so I understand if others don't.๐Ÿ˜ I can flip my tongue upside down, however. Not sure if that counts. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™„

I used to throw awesome Halloween parties! I made a cemetery in my long front yard with a witch that flew in a circle from a 20 foot pole. (I'm a tinkerer) I had pneumatic props that moved lightning fast, easily scaring grown men! One was a 7 foot tall werewolf that lunged forward quicker than you could react to it. I also had as many as 5 professional (nightclub) fog machines, a moving "fat beam" green laser that shot down the driveway in the fog and plenty of other props. The parties were always in the front yard and my friends often compared it to a Hollywood movie scene. Those were the days.

Are you even kidding me?! Holy cow I used to frequent the Halloween-l listserve back in the day, even went to a well-known professional haunted attraction one of the members ran, in Salem, Mass! Did you ever buy a Bucky Skeleton?! I just checked and wow are they expensive now compared to then!

And I too threw an epic Halloween party in my day, really miss that but haven't done it in so long, I dream of doing it again.

We're both tongue-trick people too apparently. I can roll it, flip it either way, and fold it like this: (obviously that's not me, just a pic for illustrative purposes)
    Eb453E8m.jpg

Forgot the point of the thread for a mo. I'll pass on the squirrel because they can be rabid and stuff. Though I had rabies shots so maybe. Depends on how tame it is.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • hana009hana009 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @KillerSynth said:
    > Would you kiss the Avatar above you or pass?

Deciding a gift for a baby shower or for a kidโ€™s birthday can be a little difficult. Buying clothes can be a safe option as the baby will surely need them. Moreover, kids never have too many clothes. But there are so many cute baby clothes to choose from that you can feel a little intimidated. Let us try to make the process a little simpler by breaking it down. "Popopieshop" is best for baby clothing.
    *Gives Hana009 friendly hug*
    > @KillerSynth said:
    > Would you kiss the Avatar above you or pass?

Deciding a gift for a baby shower or for a kidโ€™s birthday can be a little difficult. Buying clothes can be a safe option as the baby will surely need them. Moreover, kids never have too many clothes. But there are so many cute baby clothes to choose from that you can feel a little intimidated. Let us try to make the process a little simpler by breaking it down. "Popopieshop" is best for baby clothing.

@hana009 Hello and welcome to the forum!๐Ÿ˜ I see this is your first post but It looks like it was meant for another thread. It's no worry and, in fact, It made me chuckle. This is a "kissing thread" and we're basically playing Spin the Bottle with our avatars. ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚ It's simply a fun, off-topic thing to do, tongue in cheek. (pun intended)
    Everyone here is very nice and willing to help. I would probably just wait the 14 days before partaking in this thread. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ (Just kidding!)

Again, welcome and have fun! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ntq84Hk.jpg
    *Kiss* Better to kiss a fairy then to make one mad. You do not want to make a fairy mad! ๐Ÿ˜‡

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Ikkanu: *Freezes in embarrassment*.
    *Kiss* "Even Purple People Eaters deserve some love!" ๐Ÿ˜

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    *kisses head* I loooooveeee cats..
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
    @Justa_G00f haha that's right, never tick off a fairy...they'll mess you up! B) If you haven't seen the motorcycle gang of winged sprites in Onward, it's worth seeing just for that chase scene.

Since my current avi is a cute grey kitten, and the avi above me is a cutiekins of some sort who loves cats, then it's only natural to give a nose/chin-bump, a lick, and a purr. That's a cat kiss.

xicwqMCm.jpg