Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kiss The Avatar - Game

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited March 2020
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    Pass because she’s engaged.
    o m g. I can't say the thing that a sharp thing does to make a drop of "plasma" come out of your finger? Sheesh, making me look HORRIBLE for what someone could imagine was under those flowers!
    I thought it was the f-word! :D The reminds me of the time that one of my photos didn’t show up because part of the link was censored!

Oh wow, I see what you mean, but that seems more like,,,deadly than 100 years' sleep. I was likening it to the spindle that Sleeping Beauty got a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 on her finger from.

🐸🐸🐸🐸 it, I give up. That last bunch of flowers was real. How else can I say the way a sharp object draws a droplet of blood?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    under_sun_and_skyunder_sun_and_sky Posts: 96 Member
    I will give them a platonic kiss on the cheek since it looks like they're engaged to someone else
    tumblr_pg992c6rBP1r42s8uo1_400.gifv
  • Options
    Well I wish I could at least dance with that blue-haired pixie there grooving out! She looks like she has attitude and I like that! And blue hair is fun to brush and comb, and kiss perhaps. :) Anyway if all kisses were considered come-ons, this thread would prolly be against forum rules.

But Morgan was indeed being proposed to in that photo, and I wanted so badly to know why the ring glowed like that, and no one could ever tell me. But I think I'll switch avis again. I only have one other female Sim I ever play with, and she's...interesting.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Kiss for Morgan :)

@Nushnushganay Is the word you try to write cute without an e? It's really weird that word is censored...
  • Options
    RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    kiss. <3:*
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    *kiss on cheek*
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Kiss for Morgan :)

@Nushnushganay Is the word you try to write cute without an e? It's really weird that word is censored...

no, it's Rick with a P in front, you know, what Sleeping Beauty did to her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel. Another word we can't use here that is a very ordinary part of our vocabulary, is what I used recently to describe being lost in some reading. I got "suctioned" into some reading on Faust. I used the normal, non-weird word everyone uses, and it got flowered over. Similarly, if someone wants to mention how they got a drink through a straw, they would have to say they slurped, suctioned, or something else equally weird, because an everyday word has been banned...maybe because people ordinarily also use it to say something was a pity, or a pain, or too bad, as in "that [stinks]"? But the idea that it's vulgar even in that context is one I would argue, because far before anyone presumed, perhaps in ignorance, a vulgar meaning to it in that context, a much older meaning had already come into casual use, that of what some animals were known to do to eggs in a henhouse, to suction out the contents. So "go [suction] an egg!" was likely the original meaning behind "that [stinks]!" that is heard everywhere in America today, that very few people take exception to, and those that do, are ascribing meaning to it that didn't originally exist.

Their house, their rules. But it does seem to me as unusual for current standards, as a restaurant these days, refusing service to a woman wearing pants, because it wasn't an acceptable form of attire. Well, it is now!

I do not in any way malign the right of the owners of this forum to set their rules, their way. But I do think that the basis for the argument against such commonplace and frequently-used (in a non-vulgar way) words as [suction] and [impale on a fine point, as a needle or thorn] is thin indeed, compared to their ubiquitous, non-vulgar, utility in everyday speech.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    OMG I would LOVE to kiss that cute little...fuzzball? Soot sprite? Whatever it is, it tickles! :D
    Oh wait. That's not a SPIDER is it?! AHHHHH!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    *kiss on forehead* :blush:

@Nushnushganay Hehe, it's this little spoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC87ualJsNY
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    yeah im deffo kissing this lil cutie. gently of course because its so tiny. i just wanna hold it in my hands and give it little eskimo kisses xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    Muah! :*
  • Options
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Pass because he’s gay.
  • Options
    BrokenWheelsBrokenWheels Posts: 579 Member
    Pass. She has a type.
    rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • Options
    -KendallKatz--KendallKatz- Posts: 244 Member
    Kiss! She's so adorable, love the sassy pose.
    origin id: slayingsims
    4677c7a6473e6a278b30e270c9b1e82a.gif
  • Options
    Kiss. Super cute and pretty sim :)
  • Options
    I will place the ultimate kiss of wlw/mlm solidarity upon Freddie's cheek.
  • Options
    Kaley_KaleKaley_Kale Posts: 71 Member
    I guess yes if I were a boy lol
    (I don't have a profile picture, but don't have the option to add one, does anyone know how I add one? cause according to the rules I need 25 points and 15 posts and an account that is older than 24 hours, and I do.. still can't add a profile picture)
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Kaley_Kale wrote: »
    (I don't have a profile picture, but don't have the option to add one, does anyone know how I add one? cause according to the rules I need 25 points and 15 posts and an account that is older than 24 hours, and I do.. still can't add a profile picture)

try sign in and out it might work :') also sure i'll kiss xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    Kaley_KaleKaley_Kale Posts: 71 Member
    Rainesims wrote: »
    Kaley_Kale wrote: »

try sign in and out it might work :') also sure i'll kiss xD

haha thanks ;*
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Platonic kiss for Elsa because she’s pretty! :*
  • Options
    I blow a kiss from a 1.5 m distance
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Good distancing!

If it were safe to do so, I'd turn that sad mustache upside down and give Freddie one to remember. B)
    But as it is, how bout a pouty moue from afar?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    deffo kiss :* worth catching coronavirus <3
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    Kiss ^^