Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for some nice new neighbours

MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,176 Member
I recently built a few really nice homes in Newcrest
dew7jq.png
My current household will live in the white house on the left, but I would like two families to live in the neighbouring houses.
I have have tried to look for something good on the Gallery, but haven't been able to find the kind of families I want (haven't looked hard enough).

So, the middle house, 223 Rivulet Street, is a family home that is suited for a family of six.
5yro6b.png
14bn4w2.png
9iw7f8.png
11ttow6.png
For this home I would like a married couple with 4 children, a teen boy, a teen girl, a child boy and a child girl.

The house on the right, 225 Rivulet Street, is a slightly smaller family home for a family of four.
5196yr.png
11loaoo.png
112hqpk.png
2itqu55.png
I'd like a couple with a boy and girl child to live in this home.

I know there are lots of talented Sim creators out there, so if you wouldn't mind your Sims to become my Sims' neighbours (if I really like them, I might actually play them at some point, but don't intend to right now), please share. Thanks! :)

As for content, no CC, otherwise I have everything except the digital deluxe content. In terms of GTW, I don't want aliens (there are plenty of them running around already...).
Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    All three are lovely houses. Are they on the gallery? I would love to add them to my world.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,176 Member
    @Dannydanbo They are on the Gallery - I linked two of them in the post above, but all are linked in my signature. You can also look me up, my Origin ID is the same as my forum username. All houses are basegame only, and can be placed without activating moveobjects.
    The white house is just under 100K, 2 bed, 3 bath; the brown house is just under 125K, 4 bed, 4 bath (but you can see that from the pictures ;)); the orange house is just under 90K, 3 bed, 3 bath.

You don't know of any families I can place in them? You don't have to have made them yourself ;)
  • SkylerGSkylerG Posts: 84 Member
    edited September 2015
    @MDianaSanders
    223 Rivulet Street, For this home I would like a married couple with 4 children, a teen boy, a teen girl, a child boy and a child girl.
    why don't u have look on the gallery two familys just popped up the Cain family and Blanco family look like what u are looking for :)
  • MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    I don't have any suggestions for families for you, but I'd just like to say I think you've made some gorgeous houses @MDianaSanders. I've downloaded all three and followed you as well :)
  • GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    edited September 2015
    Very nice houses, I made a family I liked of 3 sim, is a widower looking to remarry (he is an adult, he looks like a zen dad, well dressed mannered guy), a teen girl that loves playing with toys and dollhouses (so it would fit in a kids room) and a surfer son that is YA, he is athletic and loves swimming. Is in my EA ID GaiaPuma. I also have some single sims that you could easily make into a family.

Ah, made a row-house of brown bricks, is for 20x15, it would totally fit with those houses. Is my latest house I think :)
    @MDianaSanders I just put all three houses in one of my worlds and got a close up look at them inside and out. I am in absolute awe of the building and decorating skills you have!

In the house for 6 sims I noticed that there was no stairs leading up to the floor with the teen room. Maybe you'd want to add it to your upload? :)
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    These are all really nice homes! I like the style of them very much. :)
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    I love your houses and what you did with the curved roof at the top. Very unique.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    edited September 2015
    Thanks all for the compliments and suggestions - I'll go check them out :)

@Mettsen There should be stairs leading to the attic, but they may have gotten lost when placing. I'll go check in my game if that happens - maybe the roof is causing that.
    ETA: I just checked and it places fine for me - the stairs are still there. I usually test-place a build when I've used MOO, but since I didn't use it on this one I hadn't tested it. I have now, and I don't see any irregularities, maybe it's just a one time glitch for you?
    Thanks all for the compliments and suggestions - I'll go check them out :)

@Mettsen There should be stairs leading to the attic, but they may have gotten lost when placing. I'll go check in my game if that happens - maybe the roof is causing that.
    ETA: I just checked and it places fine for me - the stairs are still there. I usually test-place a build when I've used MOO, but since I didn't use it on this one I hadn't tested it. I have now, and I don't see any irregularities, maybe it's just a one time glitch for you?

Must have been a glitch then :)
  • LordredzzzLordredzzz Posts: 125 Member
    Nice Houses!
    xyIcMqt.png

EA Account: Lordredzzz
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    Are the houses available for download? Sorry I would offer you a family but I am not currently happy with family play so most of my adult sims are not even married at this point.
    @shellbeme I think a lot of people have that issue, my current household is also single Sim and I don't find that many families on the Gallery - mostly just roommates.

Anyway, I already listed the Gallery details in one of the above posts, they're also linked in my signature.
    MDianaSanders, I have placed a few of my families on the gallery. Feel free to download them and if you wish, alter them or delete one or two members to fit your needs. I tend to make large families of various life stages. I like the way it fills out my game. #dannydanbo
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Hey :)
    As I said in the "show your sim" topic, I love your idea of looking for new neighbours. And now that I see these houses I'm very impressed. You are so talented! These are the kind of homes I really miss from The sims 3: simple, tiny, realistic and "lived".
    So, first of all, I'm going to follow you in the Gallery. Second, I'm going to dowload your three houses. Third, I'm going to create for you the two families you need, hoping that they live up yours expectations.
    (Have you put in the Gallery the first family, that one that lives in the white house? I'd like to have it :) )
    @Dannydanbo and @superbibi11 Thanks so much :heart:

I haven't uploaded that family, it's actually just one Sim at present, Stephanie, the girl in my profile picture. I could upload her if you like and seeing Adam (the guy in my profile picture) is already on the Gallery, you could of course merge their households (or create a completely different family around her - it's your game ;)).
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I could give you some of my households which have some interesting backstories but you seem to want them to have around 6 sims. How do you play like that? I can only have a maximum of 4 sims at a time and it still drives me crazy sometimes lol.

Btw those houses look fantastic.
    I play with 2 kids, 2 teens, 2 parents and 2 grandparents. The kids all go to school, the parents go to work, so the leaves the grandparents at home to cook, clean or handle anything else. Weekends are skill building time, so everyone stays busy.
    @Dannydanbo your gameplay style is awesome, I've never even thought at it before. :astonished:
  • HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    Creating a household for you right now!
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    Beautiful houses!
    @Mightydan I don't actually intend to play them, I just want them in my game as neighbours - I usually have one or two Sim households...

@Dannydanbo I don't think I could play that many Sims at once... I'm a control freak, it would take me 2 hours just to get through one day. Largest family I played must have been 6-Sim in the Sims 2 (and even then I moved out the grandparents to a retirement home, where I moved all my elders, at some point).

@superbibi11 I found the family you made on the Gallery, they look great! As for my household/Sim I just shared her - here's the link: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/7497DCC662F411E583E4753E406D7DE5

@HIFreeBirdIH Thanks, let me know once they're on the Gallery :)

@Brieanna19 Thanks :)

When I look at my library now, it's actually quite filled with nice looking families :) I hope I get to play this weekend.
    So, in order to return the favour, I'm sharing a household I made a while back who would also make nice neighbours (at least they do in my game).
    The Nolans
    11llkpk.png
    That's a bad quality picture from my old laptop :lol: But it gives you an idea of what they look like.
    edited September 2015
    So, I finally moved my Sim to her new home - and of course her neighbours were there to welcome her! (yet, again, no fruitcake - how do you get them to give it to you? They had it and then put it in their pocket...)
    izb1v2yqk3w8.png
    Eating a nice plate of pasta with the new neighbours.
    70fvqmb9wrx0.png
    @ENolan telling a joke ;) (He lives next door to my Sim, together with his twin sister).
    85ck8xkovv6e.png
    That's @06Bon06 's Golluma on the left, then mr. Marshall, mrs. Greylock (got them of the Gallery, not sure if it was anyone who posted here who created them - one of them lives next door - the other side - with their family, the other lives one door further with their family), completely on the right is my own Sim Stephanie and the guy with is back to us is mr. Nolan (as mentioned previously).
    gqoevm2c5rq9.png
    Right after lunch, never a better time for some push-ups :lol:
    2fazmeqytnwu.png
    They're all leaving, waving goodbye.
    7i8gw38tpt38.png
    And of course waving back at Golluma - Stephanie will be visiting her soon in her Mad Hatter house at the end of the street :lol:

ETA: forgot to mention - super happy about all this, so thanks again to anyone who helped!

@superbibi11 I would have moved in your family, except they appear to be glitched, my library keeps telling me the item requested can't be found - or something like that...
    edited September 2015
    @superbibi11 I would have moved in your family, except they appear to be glitched, my library keeps telling me the item requested can't be found - or something like that...

Seriously? I'm so sorry, I've never had such a problem :/
    I'll try to move them or something!
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    edited September 2015
    Right after lunch, never a better time for some push-ups :lol:
    gqoevm2c5rq9.png

I honestly couldn't tell you how much I laughed at this because I've actually gone to do pushups and crunches after lunch occasionally.