Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any Trick or Treaters out there?

Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
Hey! I know it's really early to be thinking about Halloween so I will probably post this again later on but I had an idea. Hope it goes over well >.<

Is anyone interested in coming to my sims house on Halloween to Trick or Treat? I am thinking about a through-the-mailbox trick or treat exchange, probably a lot of spells and potions from my house anyway. If this is something you might be interested in, maybe we could leave links to our MyPages on the TS3 site and everyone become friends if they aren't already. You don't even need to keep me as a friend afterward, I wont be offended, lol, I just thought it could be a fun idea. :)

Anyone else think this might be fun?

http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Jessa_Dakkar
Post edited by Jessa_Dakkar on

Comments

• xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    That sounds really really cool. I'd be definitely up for it.
    I have a ton of potions. Could you remind everyone ( by @xoxk9 ) before hand. I tend to forget these things.

http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Xoxk9
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Awesome! :D You bet, I'll come up with a better thread a little closer to Halloween with everyone's links to FR's for those who are interested. :) I'm pretty forgetful myself.
    Yay! :D Thanks!
  • WintyrWintyr Posts: 241 Member
    :D Sounds awesome!
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    What a fun idea! :)
    giphy.gif

• duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited September 2015
    Sounds like a wonderful idea. Sadly, I wont be home to play on the week of Halloween. :(
    Awesome'd your post for originality though :)
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    While this does sound like an awesome idea, better not let that igazor guy participate. Some poor Trick or Treater might end up with a bag full of mods instead of the tasty potions and candy they were expecting. o:)

It took me a second to get that... face palm
    I say let him participate. We'll take our chances. ;)

Xoxk9 wrote: »
    igazor wrote: »
    While this does sound like an awesome idea, better not let that igazor guy participate. Some poor Trick or Treater might end up with a bag full of mods instead of the tasty potions and candy they were expecting. o:)

It took me a second to get that... face palm
    I say let him participate. We'll take our chances. ;)

Hehe, could be fun. My little sim kiddies might like the chance to alter the story progression of their sim friends!

:D More victims! duhboy2u2, you might just find some treats in your mailbox just the same :) Igazor, I hope you can make it. Tricks, treats, mods, potions, a table lamp, it's all good.
    Ooh, I guess I could just sent my treats out a week early :D
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    *steeples fingers* Eeeexcellent. Sounds cool. Totally in.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    Aww yeah!!

And I just moved my witch sim into a purple witchy-looking house at the end of an otherwise respectable looking cul-de-sac. Going to get busy stocking up on both trick and treat potions and elixirs. Lots of work to be done. heheheh >:)o:)
    Just pushing this back to the front in case there is anyone else out there who might be interested in this. :)
  • DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    Yeah, count me in!

I'll probably be leaving treats (and maybe some tricks) early on Halloween as my city is doing their annual Zombie Run/Obstacle Course that evening--can't miss that! :D

http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Darkling
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    I'd love to participate. This sounds like a wonderful idea. My Only problem is I have never done something like this before so I have no idea what to do :''> . Do i need to prepare something?
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

edited September 2015
    Awww yeahhh!!! *happy dance* Hey, anytime close to the actual night is a-ok. :D Molli, there isn't a whole lot to do to prepare. I am going to make a better thread in a week or two with everyone who wants to participate and links to their MyPage on the TS3 site. You will have to friend/accept friend requests for everyone you want to interact with. Then on Halloween night, or sometime close to around there, we'll all go 'door to door'. I have a witch who is busy brewing potions in her basement and that is what I am going to hand out. Of course it isn't limited to potions since we can gift care packages and stuff as well, even shells from IP. But for this I am going to choose elixirs and I am going to have both good ones and bad ones and I will alternate between them. Some will get the tricks, some will get the treats. That is pretty much it, easy peasy. I know my sims like to see the mailbox sparkle!

I am also going to put all the names of everyone who participates in a drawing for some store content. Not sure what, but I'll go up to 2500 in sim points. I'd also love to see pics of trick or treating sims from everyone's games and getting potions/gifts. :) But that isn't required, just as long as we have some fun.

edit, a link to your mypage would be helpful especially if it is different than your username here.
  • MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    Add me to that list!
    edited September 2015
    Alright, thanks for the info, I am looking forward to it! But as for now I have to finish my world I am currently working on first. ^^ It would be amazing if I could see all your sims visiting it.
    but I'll go up to 2500 in sim points.

That's very generous of you. I'll spend some simpoints too. Not much but a little bit though =)

Edit: Whoops, I forgot. You are right: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Mollimontana
    Post edited by HalloMolli on
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• laydaywaylaydayway Posts: 259 Member
    man this is a great idea i will need help remembering though i am so in

http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/laydayway

you will probabaly get a lot of harvestables :smiley:
  • DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    I've sent Friend Requests to everyone who left links to their MyPages. :)
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • laydaywaylaydayway Posts: 259 Member
    i have also sent freind requests :smile:
    I got two requests, yey, thanks guys. I will accept them as soon as the game lets me :) . I am editing my town at the moment and for what ever reason it's disabled there.