Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Male Prettacy Challenge

2...Next

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @Anemone7 wrote: »
    Thank you for mentioning me. I actually don't use females because they have the kids...We are just the prettier gender lol
    I debated doing it with equality rules and i would do that if i started a new legacy. Start with a male founder and finish with a female one.

Makes sense then! :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited September 2015
    Okay, I've officially started. Chapter 1 of the beginning of the story is posted here: The Beginning Ch. 1

Just bookmark that thread if you'd like to know when I update. Should be daily for a little bit.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I already bookmarked @pammiechik ;)
    @pammiechick is everything ok with Zerbu Go to School mod in your game? It doesn't work in my game like before :(
    edited October 2015
    @roseinblack69 im not sure! I haven't been playing with children since Harry Horrid grew to teen. It was working then. I always take out my mod folder with every update or new pack. I did have problems one time and I just needed to download a patch for the mod. Look at the mod update on Zerbus site or reinstall it. If it doesn't work, you should alert him. He's good about fixing problems.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited October 2015
    @roseinblack69 im not sure! I haven't been playing with children since Harry Horrid grew to teen. It was working then. I always take out my mod folder with every update or new pack. I did have problems one time and I just needed to download a patch for the mod. Look at the mod update on Zerbus site or reinstall it. If it doesn't work, you should alert him. He's good about fixing problems.

@pammiechick thanks for the advice, I'll try to do everything like you told <3 If it will not work then I'll alert Zerbu ;)
    There's a wonderful new Male Prettacy for you to read!

Monstrous Mezilkree: from grotesque to gorgeous by @Twiggy ! Chapter 1 is already very intriguing!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    Thank you so much for mentioning @pammiechick and so positively! You make me blush <3

Hugs
    Couldn't find an answer to this question anywhere (must admit i am not good in searching either), so i will give it a try here...
    @pammiechick With the GTW pack installed, does "have to have a job" mean the founder or heirs can do all available jobs that get to work gives including retail? Absolutely don't know if it would be possible to make simoleons that way, for i do not play retail a lot, just wondering if it would be ok when following the male prettacy rules.

Hugs
    edited January 2016
    @Twiggy Yes, you can use owning a retail lot as a job or any of the professions from GTW or anything the sims offers in the future. You just have to have a way to make money. This is so the heir can keep up the mansion. Harry's job was astronaut, even though I never said that in the story--he needed it to up his rocket skills to get to Sixam for the plants (although this hasn't happened yet.) The extra money really helps when the bills come!

I've never done the retail thing ever in my games so I don't know how well it would work, but I think it would be fun trying! :) And interesting!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ok, thought as much. Though i never see it in stories, i didn't know if it would be ok. Would need an initial sum to buy a store, i believe. But might be interesting to look into. Thank you for answering! :) Figured as much, money needs to come in somehow, right. He looks fun in his spacesuit with that nose :wink:
    New male prettacy story! Check it out! The Cloud Prettacy--a male prettacy challenge by @Meggles
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hello everyone!

I would like to announce that I renewed my male prettacy challenge. No, I can't return Kasanovas, but here is someone who is ready to continue their mission ;) He is Salvador Blauber and he is distant Kasanovas relative.

7JiqDfU.jpg

You can read more here:

After Kasanovas come Blaubers
    Awesome! Looking forward to it!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited October 2017
    Hello hello hello! :) It was a really long time when I posted there... I'm not sure if you still have bookmarked Kasanovas family thread so I sincerely ask you to take a look there ;)

Happy Halloween to all! <3