Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forum color options/ ideas.

I'd like see more forum themes based on expansion or game packs.

I proposed this idea / color scheme to @simgurudrake and she said that she would look into it.
9BVjimB.png

@Scobre suggested I create a thread so others could submit / talk about which color options they would like to see.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited September 2015
    I did the same last year in another thread when it was stickied to the top of the forums and brought it up again last week. I suggested they change them to match the emotions for the Sims 4 to keep the change simple and relevant. @Njefe's picture backgrounds made the forum easier to read though. I think she actually made them so that you can use them if you also get another program.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Oh yay! Yes I want more color options. Purple is my favorite color so of course I love the one you made. Pretty much all colors of the rainbow and some shades would be nice. Like pink, light blue, orange, red, and patterned options. I mean it could even get fancy and let us choose designs like animal print, polka dot, or checkered. It would just be fun to have options.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

I like the Sims name and page info to stay Green but the background would be nice with more color options. .... I'd like darker site areas (all that White!) to go with some of the darker options.

But, why not some game photo contests for backgrounds? One a month to keep it fresh....

And why not some Stuff/Game Pack/Expansions game background options- People love looking at game renders- I think. :D
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    New forum themes for each EP/GP/even SP would be awesome !
  • greenplumbob2020greenplumbob2020 Posts: 70 Member
    edited September 2015
    I like the purple theme. I'd also like a theme for each of the other Sims games too, maybe red and white with some TS1 Sims, blue with some TS2 sims, and a different shade of green with some TS3 Sims in the top left! :)
  • LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    I like the purple in the picture. It would be cool if we could customize things here.
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I'd love to be able to customize things here so I can avoid a headache.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg