Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Death

Who wants more ways to die/kill in the Sims 4?!?! If so what do you want? (Can be from a previous game or something new!)

Comments

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Scared to Death (Death by emotion)
    Death of Broken Heart — Sim had their heart broken.

Death by magic is a running list.
    Fire Spells — Incinerate, Sims can light anything on fire.
    Lightning
    Meteors
    Lost Soul — a Wraith, an NPC like The Grim Reaper. This Demon is a Soul Sucker. A Sim who knows the crest of the Wraith can mark their victims with it, and by sun down the Wraith will spawn and come for it's prey and steal their soul. Damning the victim for all eternity.
    Crushed Heart — Sims can rip out another and their own hearts, using magic. once the heart is removed, the Sim is literally heartless, and won't be able to feel, or show emotion towards anything.
    if Need be the holder of a Sims heart can do many things: Control the other sim. and if they disobey they can squeeze their heart... into a fine powder. Instant painful death.
    Sleeping Curse — Slip the Sleeping Curse into any food, Marinate an Apple, Grapes, mischievously Slip it into a dish. The curse will put someone to sleep, but give them the death appearance. (Plays the death animation, not the passed out animation.)
    Midas's Curse — Turn a Sim into a Gold Statue. Not really a death, but Sim will remain Gold forever until remedy or a equally powerful spell caster undoes the spell.
    Medusa's Curse — Turn a Sim to Stone statue. Also Not a death.
    Snow Queen's Curse — Freeze another Sim permanently frozen until thawed.

Slain/turned by Zombie.

those are just a few.

They say Sims Can't kill other Sims, if it simulates real life, but magic isn't achievable in the real world, So I think Sims should be able to kill with magic.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I miss death by meteor. Also I think there should be death by supernatural......although considering there won't be one in GT I'm starting to wonder if they will be eliminated from the game.

And they need to stop tweaking the death percentage. As TS3 progressed I watched it become harder and harder to for a Sim to die.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »

Lightning
    Meteors
    Lost Soul — a Wraith, an NPC like The Grim Reaper. This Demon is a Soul Sucker. A Sim who knows the crest of the Wraith can mark their victims with it, and by sun down the Wraith will spawn and come for it's prey and steal their soul. Damning the victim for all eternity.
    Crushed Heart — Sims can rip out another and their own hearts, using magic. once the heart is removed, the Sim is literally heartless, and won't be able to feel, or show emotion towards anything.
    if Need be the holder of a Sims heart can do many things: Control the other sim. and if they disobey they can squeeze their heart... into a fine powder. Instant painful death.
    Sleeping Curse — Slip the Sleeping Curse into any food, Marinate an Apple, Grapes, mischievously Slip it into a dish. The curse will put someone to sleep, but give them the death appearance. (Plays the death animation, not the passed out animation.)
    Midas's Curse — Turn a Sim into a Gold Statue. Not really a death, but Sim will remain Gold forever until remedy or a equally powerful spell caster undoes the spell.

Slain/turned by Zombie.

those are just a few.

They say Sims Can't kill other Sims, if it simulates real life, but magic isn't achievable in the real world, So I think Sims should be able to kill with magic.
    If we ever get supernatural these would be perfect!!
    What I meant by kill is that you are killing them like trapping them in a pool or room with no doors and no food.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    no more death more reason for me to keep death turn off in my game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • HeatherkrafftHeatherkrafft Posts: 41 Member
    lol When I was in jr. highschool and I was really into TS2, I used to dedicate hours of my day figuring out new ways to kill sims. Sounds terrible! I really enjoyed it though. Death by Flies! (that one was a cheat code I believe) Drowning in the pool! Room with a fireplace, plants and no doors! Death by cow plant!! I feel like there were more ways too, I just cant think of them right now haha

I would have so my tomb stones in every single one of my played households!
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    lol When I was in jr. highschool and I was really into TS2, I used to dedicate hours of my day figuring out new ways to kill sims. Sounds terrible! I really enjoyed it though. Death by Flies! (that one was a cheat code I believe) Drowning in the pool! Room with a fireplace, plants and no doors! Death by cow plant!! I feel like there were more ways too, I just cant think of them right now haha

Actually, there is death by cow plant in The Sims 4. Sim just don't die, they must have Drained moodlet, that can be gotten by being eaten by cowplant.
    If Death by flies comes back, it would be great punishment for players, who LOVES to leave house so much garbage.
    > @EgonVM said:
    > Heatherkrafft wrote: »
    >
    > lol When I was in jr. highschool and I was really into TS2, I used to dedicate hours of my day figuring out new ways to kill sims. Sounds terrible! I really enjoyed it though. Death by Flies! (that one was a cheat code I believe) Drowning in the pool! Room with a fireplace, plants and no doors! Death by cow plant!! I feel like there were more ways too, I just cant think of them right now haha
    >
    > I would have so my tomb stones in every single one of my played households!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Actually, there is death by cow plant in The Sims 4. Sim just don't die, they must have Drained moodlet, that can be gotten by being eaten by cowplant.
    > If Death by flies comes back, it would be great punishment for players, who LOVES to leave house so much garbage.

I've seen the cowplant in TS4 but I haven't played with it yet. It doesn't kill sims anymore???? That's a huge let down for me =[
    > @EgonVM said:
    >
    > lol When I was in jr. highschool and I was really into TS2, I used to dedicate hours of my day figuring out new ways to kill sims. Sounds terrible! I really enjoyed it though. Death by Flies! (that one was a cheat code I believe) Drowning in the pool! Room with a fireplace, plants and no doors! Death by cow plant!! I feel like there were more ways too, I just cant think of them right now haha
    >
    > I would have so my tomb stones in every single one of my played households!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Actually, there is death by cow plant in The Sims 4. Sim just don't die, they must have Drained moodlet, that can be gotten by being eaten by cowplant.
    > If Death by flies comes back, it would be great punishment for players, who LOVES to leave house so much garbage.

I've seen the cowplant in TS4 but I haven't played with it yet. It doesn't kill sims anymore???? That's a huge let down for me =[

Cowplant can kill sims. Sims must be eaten two times. If sim is eaten first time, all moodlets he/she have will be gone and replaces with Drained moodlet (for 2 days). Is sim with Drained moodlet is eaten again, they will die. You should watch Death By Cowplant videos.
    Also, if sim is eaten first time, cowplant can be milked. That is emotion milk, what sim had before they were eaten. Drink this milk and your sim will be feeling same, what did that sim. If sim die by cowplant, then cowplant have Essence of Life. Milk cowplant, drink it and your sim is younger.
    Sim can die by cowplant, but because of No Random Deaths, player have more control of it.
    > @EgonVM said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Cowplant can kill sims. Sims must be eaten two times. If sim is eaten first time, all moodlets he/she have will be gone and replaces with Drained moodlet (for 2 days). Is sim with Drained moodlet is eaten again, they will die. You should watch Death By Cowplant videos.
    > Also, if sim is eaten first time, cowplant can be milked. That is emotion milk, what sim had before they were eaten. Drink this milk and your sim will be feeling same, what did that sim. If sim die by cowplant, then cowplant have Essence of Life. Milk cowplant, drink it and your sim is younger.
    > Sim can die by cowplant, but because of No Random Deaths, player have more control of it.

Can you turn off no random deaths? Or would I have to download a mod that does that? I've just recently gotten into mods. I'm still new to them.
    Btw I'm not like a serial killer or anything. I just like killing sims, idk.
  • SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »

Actually, there is death by cow plant in The Sims 4. Sim just don't die, they must have Drained moodlet, that can be gotten by being eaten by cowplant.
    If Death by flies comes back, it would be great punishment for players, who LOVES to leave house so much garbage.

Sims can die by getting eaten by a cowplant. They just have to be eaten twice. They have to have the drained moodlet to die by being consumed by the cowplant. I've had a sim die in TS4 by being eaten by a cowplant. I hope this helps.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Amelia100aAmelia100a Posts: 8 New Member
    Meh, best death I would think of is death by boredom. Literally it would be them rolling their eyes just before they died XD
  • EerieEerie Posts: 28 New Member
    They should bring back the meteor, flies, increase fire chances, drowning, and other terrible things. I miss it. Buuttt...

This just gave me an idea. Cowplant sacrificing. My sims will now worship a cowplant and when they finish all their goals in life (or when I get bored)-- they'll give themselves to the cowplant and the next generation will drink their essence.

I swear I'm a nice person.
  • Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
    Eerie wrote: »
    They should bring back the meteor, flies, increase fire chances, drowning, and other terrible things. I miss it. Buuttt...

This just gave me an idea. Cowplant sacrificing. My sims will now worship a cowplant and when they finish all their goals in life (or when I get bored)-- they'll give themselves to the cowplant and the next generation will drink their essence.

I swear I'm a nice person.
    Love it
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Amelia100a wrote: »
    Meh, best death I would think of is death by boredom. Literally it would be them rolling their eyes just before they died XD

This is actually a real death... there have been rare cases were people have died from boredom and even scientists have proven it's possible, kinda scary :scream:
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I think death by heartbreak would be interesting. <\3
  • deluxeburgerdeluxeburger Posts: 25 New Member
    death by over-energized? or how about battered to death. these are both emotions. 1 is energized (DUH) and 2 is dazed. is my idea for killing sims good? >:)
    Deatg by stress? Death by saddness?
  • craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    Death by chocolate happens from eating to much sweets.
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Sara74469 wrote: »
    MasonGamer wrote: »

Lightning
    Meteors

Slain/turned by Zombie.

those are just a few.

If we ever get supernatural these would be perfect!!
    What I meant by kill is that you are killing them like trapping them in a pool or room with no doors and no food.

oh, Hmmm, I think with Seasons, I don't remember Sims 3 much but, Heat Stroke, Froze to Death.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif