Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✨ K0J1K's Showcase ✨ NEW Lot Modern Desert Home #NoCC pg. 24 <--- CHECK IT OUT!

Comments

• KojiKKojiK Posts: 786 Member
    edited October 2015
    Cooking with Mammy. The perfect kitchen for any young girl how loves to cook with mommy and get inspired while drawing.

ejsxw2.jpg
    Download it here ---> http://goo.gl/SWnNHC
    Original Forum Thread ---> http://goo.gl/GkAPZH

EA Game Changer

If inspiration bites, grab on to it!

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    I will repost here what I wrote on the room challenge thread.
    Cooking with Mammy is such a very nice kitchen room for Jemima! :) The layout and furnishing of the room is so very nice! Very nice and pretty pink and grey colour scheme of the room!Very nice windows art alcove! Jemima will enjoy sitting at the art table there doing artwork with the sunshine coming in through the windows onto her. The big blue teddy looks very cute there keeping her company whilst she is drawing! The flowers beside the art table add a nice touch to the area. The cherry blossom tree and bunnies prints look nice on the walls in the room. It looks very nice how the circular floor rugs are overlapping in the art alcove area and under the bar stool counter. The grey colour of the curved island bar stool counter and the pink colour of the stools looks very nice together. The hanging mobiles over the counter are very pretty sights for the sims to look up and see when sitting on the stools there. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets in the room! The fridge look is great. The menu boards look very great how they are placed on the wall! They give a great look to the room.The cutlery is a nice kitchen touch on the side wall. The red flowers in the corner nook on the counter are nice for the sims to see when preparing meals there. The microwave looks great angled into the corner.
    The room is very nice! Jemima will enjoy very much cooking with her Mother there, as well as enjoy doing artwork. :)
    Thank you so much @rosemow

EA Game Changer

Momma's Orchard. This gorgeous greenhouse of eclectic design is perfect to showcase beautiful award winning orchids and to relax by the warm fireplace with a cup of tea.

zjfed2.jpg
    Download it here ---> http://goo.gl/J4YYf3
    Original Forum Thread ---> http://goo.gl/ZeSF3p

EA Game Changer

Momma's Orchard looks a very peaceful greenhouse room! :) The layout of the room is very nice! The grassy and flowers flooring looks very nice. Very nice fireplace sitting area! The pictures that your sim has taken of the sims world are very special and look very nice on the fireplace wall! It looks nice how you have placed the sofa, armchairs and ottoman seat there. The drinks tray is a nice touch on the table between the armchairs, and the tea set looks homely on the round table. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats having a drink from the tray or a cup of tea and the fire will keep the room warm. The plants look nice placed either sides of the fireplace and on top of the fireplace ledge. The tree, lavender and plants at the back of the armchairs gives a very nice look in the room! They look great! The wall of candles looks pretty separating off a dining and sink area. Sims will enjoy sitting at the table eating a meal from the fridge, enjoying the nice natural setting. The bunny and the gnome look cute on the counter and dining table! The flower cart is a pretty touch in the room. The flower boxes and the awnings look very nice on the windows of the room! The gardening tools look great on the side table. Sims will enjoy growing their plants in the planters.
    The room is very nice! :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    It is great the you finished Gothic Chapel! It is so beautiful! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, so spooktacular! Very reflective from the churches very well! Love the roofing and the idea on using bricks! The landscaping out front is very beautiful, especially the fountains! And your interior, gorgeous! Awesome work on interior design! Love the roses between them!
    I love it! I'm not sure if I already faved it, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:

Also, love your latest room builds! :smiley:Cooking with Mammy is a cute kitchen, perfect for children! And Momma's Orchard is a beautiful greenhouse room build! Love the idea on turning it into an open plan living area with a space to grow flowers! Beautiful color scheme too! Adding these to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    It is great the you finished Gothic Chapel! It is so beautiful! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, so spooktacular! Very reflective from the churches very well! Love the roofing and the idea on using bricks! The landscaping out front is very beautiful, especially the fountains! And your interior, gorgeous! Awesome work on interior design! Love the roses between them!
    I love it! I'm not sure if I already faved it, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:

Also, love your latest room builds! :smiley:Cooking with Mammy is a cute kitchen, perfect for children! And Momma's Orchard is a beautiful greenhouse room build! Love the idea on turning it into an open plan living area with a space to grow flowers! Beautiful color scheme too! Adding these to my faves! :smiley:

OMG thank you so much Im so happy you like it

EA Game Changer

Time Together Family Room. Family room with multi-purpose area filled with activities to enjoy and relax with your family and friends.

2rge45z.jpg
    Download it here ---> http://goo.gl/NR0LcT

EA Game Changer

The furnishing of Time Together Family Room is very nice! :) The different areas of the room look great! Very nice games area! The sims will have fun playing card games and chess at the tables there. The red, white and grey wall decor there gives such a great look to the area! The circular white floor rugs look great under the tables. Very nice science nook! Annabel will have fun doing experiments on the science table there. The mysims look great on the wall shelf! They also look very nice how you have placed them on the games area wall shelf. The sofa and stools sitting area is very nice! It is such a great idea to have four tvs on the wall, to suit what tv station each sim likes to watch! The red and white colour scheme of the seating looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting there watching their favourite tv station together, or reading a book from the bookcase. The bookcases look great either side of the sofa, for sims to take a book from. The candles and camera are nice home touch on the coffee table. The red dragon looks cute in the room! Very nice art and music nook area in the room! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there. It is nice that the sims will enjoy playing the guitar and violin there or enjoy listening to the music being played. The pictures on the walls through the room areas look great! The brown colour of the walls looks nice. The floor rugs are nice touches in the room. Nice desk table area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stool using the computer.
    The room is very nice! :)
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    That family room would be perfect for a legacy family! Nicely done.
    OJenn wrote: »

I would love to see your legacy family in one of my rooms and lots

EA Game Changer

• OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    KojiK wrote: »
    OJenn wrote: »

I would love to see your legacy family in one of my rooms and lots

It is definitely happening, once I decide which one of course!
    @OJenn yeah! Im so excited

EA Game Changer

Wedding Arbour. Wedding venue with modern and romantic decor in a storybook setting, offers the outdoor feeling in an enclosed ambient with a wide view of the surroundings.

qqz7r5.jpg
    Download it here ---> http://goo.gl/ezo8DC

EA Game Changer

Wedding Arbour is a very pretty wedding gazebo room! :) The purple and white colour scheme of the room is very nice! The cherry blossom plants look very pretty in the room. The juice bar with the eclipse pattern on it looks nice and suits the theme of the room well and it looks very nice how you have mooed the blossoms onto the counter. The water fountain windows look nice in the build. The hedging looks nice placed around the edges of the room. The tables and chairs look nice how they are placed on the side edges of the room, and the type of tables and chairs looks elegant. The lamps are nice on top of the tables. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables eating food from the banquet table and having a drink from the bar. The purple circular rug looks nice placed under the banquet table. Very nice wedding arch area! It looks nice and welcoming how the chairs are placed in a circle for the wedding guests to enjoy sitting on the seats and watching the wedding. The red and pink flowers look very pretty either sides of the arch, and the hearts wall decor is very nice wedding themed touch. The curtains look nice draped as a background to the arch and the hanging ceiling light looks very nice. The lavender flowers are a nice touch there and the sprinkles on the floor look pretty!
    It is a very nice wedding room! :)
    what a lovely review @rosemow thank you so much

EA Game Changer

5 Michelin Stars. Big Chef Kitchen with beautiful, serene and modern dining area to enjoy fine quality cuisine.

15rdx87.jpg
    Download it here ---> http://goo.gl/qKhTCt

EA Game Changer

5 Michelin Stars is such a restful, peaceful and calm kitchen! :) The colour scheme of the room looks so very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the water fountain windows and bamboo plants in the middle section of the room! They look so very nice and divide the kitchen from the dining area so well! Very nice layout of the room! The furnishing of the areas of the room looks very nice. Very nice kitchen cooking area! It looks very nice how the counters are placed there . The mooing work is very great! It is nice that there are double stoves, double microwaves and double fridges in the room. The way you have designed the kitchen area to be mirror images of each sides of the kitchen looks very nice. The hanging pots are a nice touch over the top of the stoves. The hanging pans and bottles look great on the kitchen wall. Very nice dining table area! It looks very nice how there is a long dining table for many sims to enjoy sitting at and eating meals together. The wooden texture of the dining seats looks nice and natural and suits well in the style of the room. The hanging lights look very nice. The plates of food are a nice touch on the side wall counters. The wall decor items from perfect patio pack look very nice on the walls. Sims will enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks from the banquet table and fountain. It is a great title name that you have given to the room!
    The room is a very nice place for sims to enjoy cooking and dining! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    5 Michelin Stars is a great name for this fabulous kitchen, wonderful design and I love the bamboo effects :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you @masajo I really happy you like my latest room

EA Game Changer

Wet 'n Wild Party Yard. Be the host of the best outdoor parties day and night in this big patio, get warm next to the fire or chill out in the pool because this yard has it all.

2ui7hva.jpg
    Download it here ---> Room: http://goo.gl/kU44m5 Pool: http://goo.gl/B9rE0n

EA Game Changer

Wet 'n Wild Party Yard is a very nice place to have a pool party! :) The various areas of the room are very nice! Very nice blue and white colour scheme of the room! It looks nice how the umbrella covered tables and chairs are set up in the room for sims to enjoy sitting pool side eating a meal. The double circles water fountain feature looks very nice! Very nice corner sofa seats sitting area. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there, having a chat whilst warming up near the fire. The water fountains and the plants island in the pool look very nice and pretty! Very nice outdoors kitchen and bar area. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ or enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The water fountain windows are nice for sims to see whilst sitting having a drink there. The sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. The shape of the pool looks so very great! The different coloured and sized cubes and ottomans look very nice placed along the edge of the room.
    It is a very nice pool room for parties ! :)
    Amazing review as always @rosemow

EA Game Changer

The Cascades. This modern lot with colorful decor is the perfect hangout for any Club Gathering.

Download it here ---> http://goo.gl/FsBZ2r

EA Game Changer

• derwasdasderwasdas Posts: 112 Member
    I love all of these. Well done!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top