Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    Hi guys! Just popping in to say hi and tell you all that I may be back later today for a comment post. So far, I feel relatively good today. And I just wanna get back to you all.
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

Like I promised, I'm here to do some commenting. I might even try and play my game today or tomorrow. I'd like to feel like part of the club again :smile:

@debjameswhite The first pics after my last post were yours, so you're first haha. I love officer Gareth doing his job. He reminds me of Liam. I laughed at Hamiko and Gareth disappearing during their party to have wild closet woohoo. Noooo, Lawrence died in the gym? That would have been tragic! I'm really happy Grim decided to spare Lawrence. He's not ready to die yet.

LOL, your family is VIP. They should have secluded corners for them. I experienced that glitch with the wrong description/criminals even back with Liam :disappointed: It's so stupid. Too cute that Gareth went for a night into town with his boss. Ohhh Gareth is a sore loser? That doesn't fit with his personality for some reason. But it's also kinda funny. LOL, poor Hamiko, it must suck when your boyfriend gives horrible hand massages but insists on continuing.

Ohh, Hamiko wants kiddo's! Oof Gareth is getting so buff :love: Hmm, if the woman at his boss' house wasn't his wife, then who was she? :astonished: Ohhh sister, yeah that makes sense. Wooh! Children for Gareth and Hamiko :smiley: I'm happy about that. They'll be so cute. The boys trip was so cute! I really loved that they were having a little vacation together. LOL that violin trio! Awesome. Gareths eyes are gorgeous :love: I love green eyes. Oh wow, Hamiko is really far along! Well kids grow, also when you're away lol. In labor already! Didn't expect that, I'm a bit sad that Gareth didn't experience any of this pregnancy but I'm sure they'll have more kids.

Hey Corabella is grey now! I almost didn't recognize her without the fiery red hair. Haha poor Hamiko, trying to make a phonecall in a room full of gamers is hard. I almost can't believe Ian and Gareth are twins. They look kinda alike, but Ian looks so much more boy-ish. Huh? What a weird notification from his boss to Gareth? I've never had that note that you can't rise through your career too fast. Ohh the blouse work outfit is the best! I absolutely loved that one on Liam too. I actually hated the chief outfit. Rose and Rory are so pretty! A nice combo of genetics.

Oof Mira's already an elder? Time sure moves fast. Ohh, Anthony and Rose! They'd be really cute together. Aww Savira and Kellan :heart: I love that all those sims are in each others games. I want in too! :bawling: I'm happy Kellan was so happy about the baby. Ohhh Gareth and Hamiko had another baby while you were away? A girl! :heart: That's so precious. I love the name Reika. LOL, Gareth dóes own the world!

Haha I laughed so hard at that picture of Gareth totally ignoring his daughters tantrum. Poor girl. I think it's sweet that you moved in Corabella and Edan. Although they do look like they need more peace in the house lol. Aww poor Edan. And poor Corabella :disappointed: I kinda hope they'll be together soon again. Yay twins! I know you weren't too thrilled about twins, but I'm happy!

Ohh Corabellas death made me sad, but also a bit happy because she's with Edan again. And she was surrounded by loved ones. I love how Ivan looks! :smiley: OMG, I can't believe Greysen is still alive. What is going on with that guy?! I love Lawrence interacting with his grandkids. They are such a loving family.

@OJenn I read about Savira and Kayleigh, but by now I've already read that they are broken up at this point in your game so the posts made me a bit sad. Tate and Raelyn are the most gorgeous couple ever. And I laughed so hard at the picture of Kamila and Raelyn running, because it looks like R. is complaining hah.

Tate proposing to Raelyn was so romantic :heart: He really made an event out of it. They are the most gorgeous couple. Their small wedding was amazing too. The poses you used are beautiful. I loved the lighting too. Wow, Raelyn looks so business-y. I love that she's such a powerwoman. Nooooooo! Kamila died while they were having such a nice mother-daughter moment :bawling: Oh wait, no, she died at another moment. But I'm still sad :disappointed: I don't want to miss her yet. The part you posted nex I saw on Tumblr. I love the little story archs for Parker and Savira. The pics were beautiful too.

AcK! Brielle is adorable! I love her so much :love: The dimples and haiirrr.. She's super cute as a kid too. I can't wait what Kelli will look like as a child. Oh and Charlotte and Savira! That's so exciting. I always thought they were meant to be together.

@Heckstress17 Aww Hanna and Hudson's first days together. Of course I've already seen this on Tumblr, but I'm still gonna comment on it. It was good to see the rest of the family again at the houseparty. LOL, that pic of Hudson being 100% into his song. His face :joy: Wouldn't it be a nice gimmick when every one of your generation's women flirt with @debjameswhite males :yum: Awww, poor Peyton. I'm a bit sad that she's so upset over Hudson and Hanna. But she should've seen it coming. The dinner pics are gorgeous :heart: Haha, my sims stay out all night so often, I just forget the time. I think they fixed the cardboard box dancefloor bug in one of the recent patches.

@Jadeleine Welcome! Feel free to lurk or post or whatever you want :smiley: Your sims are gorgeous! I can't even decide who I like best. I will put them in my game!

Alright guys, I tried to comment on everything but I had to skip two pages because I'm super tired. I did read the rest of it and I've been loving all the posts :smile: They triggered me less than I expected, even made me a bit happier because it was a nice distraction. Also thank you all for the hugs and nice words. I'm going to try and keep up doing comments every now and then from now on. And I'll also try to get back to posting myself asap.
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @Francisca464 - I am so glad you are feeling better and I am even more happy that you posted comments ♥ Like Deb always says its so nice to come back to that. I want you to be apart of the club again too and now @Heckstress17 is back too! The gang is all here! I have been trying not to post too much so I don't zip past but I have such a backlog at this point lol. I'm glad you are enjoying the story here and on Tumblr. I really wanted something of a hybrid between story and gameplay so that's why I am doing all that junk on Tumblr. And the dimples are such a nice bit of cc because they are randomly applied to the kids, I don't put that there.

@debjameswhite - I just love Gareth's face in that last picture, that smile ♥ And Hamiko is such a great wife and mother. It seems like painting really does run in the family have any of the kids picked up the brush yet? Congrats on that promotion, the blue suit promotion hehe. And definitely get out and explore that neighborhood that is where the theater and airport are. Sadly you can't get to them though. The lashes I have are from the same person that does the adult version. They made a toddler version you can find here.
  • Options
    yunanescayunanesca Posts: 303 Member
    edited July 2017
    It's going to be awhile before I can post any more post right now because my laptop charger died I have to order a new be a while because I don't get paid till the end of the month I'm so sorry. I'll have to play catch up once again XD I can't charger compter. I'll be back when I can . I'm posting this now with phone so all I can do atm is read. Stuff..
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
    click the button for my Sims 4 Creator Studio
    http://yunanesca.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    HOORAY! I'm so happy to see both @Heckstress17 AND @Francisca464 !!!

@Francisca464 It was so fun to read your comments I've missed you and them so much!!! I couldn't believe how far back you started :) It was a nice stroll down memory lane! I hope you feel up to playing and posting an update! I am really glad that you're feeling better and that reading the updates made you happy. You'll always be part of this gang!

@OJenn The kids have been working on the table...I think 2 or 3 of them have completed the artistic prodigy but I'm not exactly sure. Thank you for linking me to the lashes. I downloaded them already. Almost makes me want toddlers again! haha NO.

@yunesca I'm really sorry to hear about your charger. Hopefully we can keep you entertained while you wait.

@Heckstress17 This updates for you!! :)

uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 79: Rose

Rose and Rory had been young adults for a bit when I suddenly remembered that if I wanted things to go the way I wanted…I better take action! Rose invited her friend Anthony over, but all the work I’d done in the past was completely gone. It was like she didn’t even know him anymore.
    wU0To.png

Despite this, it did not stop them from being flirty.
    wU0TR.png

However, when they went on a date and were being super flirty and she tried to smooch he put a quick stop to it.
    wU0Ur.png

He was really shocked with himself and they were both embarrassed.
    wU0Vk.png

As soon as they got over it, to my surprise they both started flirting with each other…all on their own!
    wU0VM.png
    wU10k.png
    wU10G.png

Things were getting very intense.
    wU11b.png

Then Rose did kiss him and he was not unhappy about it.
    wU11t.png

In fact, things had taken a sudden turn for the better.
    wU12A.png
    wU133.png

She surprised me by taking matters into her own hands.
    wU13y.png

He was a bit surprised too but his reaction was much better over this than a little kiss.
    wU13V.png

Then once again he took things into his own hands. I haven’t had this happen in ages. I wonder if something got reset in MC Command Center.
    wU14h.png
    wU14y.png
    wU14Z.png
    wU15p.png
    wU15Z.png
    wU17h.png
    wU17G.png
    wU18d.png

Another odd thing…she didn’t change her name.
  • Options
    @debjameswhite - congrats to the happy couple, so glad to see Rose has her man :wink: Her outfit is so cute!

@yunanesca - Aww no I am sorry your charger died I hope the new one gets to you soon

• Options
    MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    @Heckstress17 Thanks for the shout out! I miss you all too so much! And playing sims! Its been a while. This summer has been stupid crazy.
  • Options
    The boys, Colten and Zion have been a handful. But since Raelyn sold her business and no longer works she has a lot of time with her babies.
    a1f83b384a.jpg

b040b95620.png

Little Zion really loves his sissy, Kelli and is always babbling her. Kelli always listens even if she has no clue what he is saying.
    5cef03baff.png

Kelli isn't partial to one sibling over the other and hangs out with the little guys a lot.
    f9d5fb44d9.jpg

Colten is the more sassy of the twins, and often gives his mom some extra attitude.
    508384a5b3.jpg

But Raelyn usually knows exactly what to do to get a smile on his little face. (She has maxed the parenting skill)
    34bb5193a9.jpg

Zion much prefers food to his family, with his independent trait he is often doing quite alright without company or supervision.'
    ea2bb7eb2c.png

He is also very much a momma's boy too.
    b55a105d28.jpg

With Brielle getting older her room needed to reflect her growing style. She got the painter aspiration.
    bc4af950db.jpg

b56efac358.jpg

It wasn't long before Kelli's birthday rolled around, her mom made a special pink cake just for her but Kelli didn't want a big party.
    8b62856d56.jpg

And now there are two teens in the house to help care for the toddlers to help offer mom and dad a helping hand.
    e3e59c9a44.jpg

• Options
    @OJenn Those little boys are so cute! I love seeing them with Kelli. Colten's little face is soooo cute. Brielle's room looks great. Kelli looks a lot like her mom and grandma!
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Colten's expression is way too adorable. <3
  • Options
    I hope to get some playtime in today and post an update! @debjameswhite I don't know why but I really like Kelli. I am trying to keep an open mind since I have two boys now but I'll have to see how they age up. Thank you @Rawla he is so expressive and such a little character. He has the charmer trait so maybe that's why haha
  • Options
    |Teen Update|

Now that Kelli is a teenager she has really started to develop certain skills. She was always helpful around the house as a kid. She likes to cook for the family which gives her mom some time to just relax.
    96ecbc8299.jpg

And when she is not helping out around the house she is usually at the chess table. Which is funny because she has the Music aspiration.
    2ff984c4d5.jpg

Just like her and her mom, Raelyn takes Kelli out for her morning run.
    5833bfe895.jpg

Kelli really seems to enjoy it.
    01e6cf7821.jpg

Meanwhile her big sis, Brielle has been extra moody lately. These teens I swear.
    94b0a02717.jpg

Raelyn tries to use her super mom powers on Brielle but nothing really seems to work.
    3bb86bc2ec.jpg

In order to help Brielle process her emotions, her parent got her a new easel and space to store her works.
    c82b056c7a.jpg

So far it is working out well and Brielle is even bringing in some extra money with the paintings she sells.
    37f22ab23d.jpg

And she is starting to work on her aspiration.
    6de9dfeb2a.png
  • Options
    @OJenn Thank you so much :smile: I really do feel a lot better. Actually, planning a November trip to the States helped a lot lol. I spent days dreaming away with the pictures of places I want to visit. I'm happy @Heckstress17 is back too! I love the storyish bits on Tumblr, it's like we get the recaps and there it's more detailed or something hehe. What dimples do you use? How neat that they're randomly applied!

All the kids in your current generation are so cute! I friggin' love Colten and Zion :love: Especiall Colten. He's adorable with his red hairs and expressions and big blue eyes! Zions eating pic is priceless too. OMG, I can't believe how much Kelli looks like Raelyn! She has a bit of a goth-ish style it seems? It fits her. Haha poor Brielle. Teenagers, smh. I'm glad she can vent during painting.

@yunanesca Urgh, not your laptop charger! That happened to me so often. It's horrible. I hope you can buy a new one and update us again soon :smiley: Till then, I hope you have fun reading at least.

@debjameswhite Haha yeah I went all the way back, which must be far compared to where you are in gameplay. I'm glad I'm always in the gang :heart: Woo! Rose and Anthony! She worked fast, but effective lol. I laughed so hard at the picture of him shoving his hand into her face. Poor girl. I'm glad he redeemed himself. Anthony reminds me of Pablo so much :smiley:
  • Options
    Guys, it's time...

I'm going to try an update again! There are still some pics in my bin from waaaaay back when I last played the game. I'll post these and then hopefully open my game again this week.

ae86916ef9.png
    I believe Felicia and Rhea became elders last time around? They have been enjoying their retirement.

cdb90d0ff7.png
    a9d956963c.png
    More one on one time, hurray!

6648209a32.png
    The kids are a tight-knit bunch, they immediately do their homework together when they get home.

aa72cf83a6.png
    Jasper often brings Lizzy home with him.

d0ba8bf656.png
    One day, when she was about to leave, he managed to score her phonenumber.

581e00bd83.png
    She's a bit crazy...

03b54d05a9.png
    but it amuses Jasper.

b839061310.png
    Micah and Taryn are still going strong too.

7c04ab340c.png
    While Lizzy is a bit more in the background for now, Taryn gets along really well with the family. She eats with them almost every night.

1322e66cbf.png
    As for the girls, well, Emerald is a real slob. So unladylike...

3b9ed5b458.png
    She's like. 'You better not say anything to my parents 🐸🐸🐸🐸.'

e1dc3c2dd4.png
    Too late, girlfriend.

6c3990342c.png
    She gleefully tried to blame it on her older brother.

9b0206d326.png
    Who's like: whuuut? Amber finds it all very funny.

2f26d240a0.png
    Micah is allowed to take his girlfriend upstairs, as long as there's no funny business. They are really well-behaved though.

abb6dd1938.png
    He is such a gentleman. Always walks her home to make sure she's safe.

64c240b952.png
    One evening he had to ask her something before they left.

f1fa55d184.png
    Of course she wanted to go steady!

76b4eb5c7d.png
    The First Kiss™ happened right after.

35886ef8db.png
    Even though their kids are rather self sufficient, Rhea and Felicia think being good parents is important. They are always reading parenting books to brush up their skills.

6af430b2ac.png
    Random pic of Emerald being filthy again.

69ee65f9a0.png
    Ezra doesn't mind her sloppy nature, apparently. He always wants to come over to play.

3e3f550ac3.png
    This made me laugh so hard. He did a very silly walk.

a04f031c05.png
    A bit of acne cream and a reassuring speech did the trick.

d8c7aba682.png
    And this helped too.

b53bfcadc7.png
    It sucks that these pics are so dark. Anyhow, Jasper was very happy to see Lizzy again. They're just friends atm but he's hoping for more.

e7af8aa3ef.png
    He was still feeling a bit embarrassed from his mood swing, but talking to her comes easily.

9969063915.png
    His great- great- great- great- great- grandfather was there too in ghost form.

8b7d7ffe3a.png
    7d7927b140.png
    It got later and later very fast. Lizzy felt the same about talking to Jasper as he did with her.

0e99dcb4f6.png
    There was even some flirting involved when they went next door for a bite to eat.

88e06df4e3.png
    The date went great :smiley:

494a11b70e.png
    Unfortunately, Jasper completely forgot he was supposed to be home by 9 p.m. Rhea was far from pleased.

70f9f62e56.png
    Maybe not the best moment to get sassy with your mother, Jas? He's so grounded.

8193a4e916.png
    Rhea: 'I'm too old for this stuff...'
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @OJenn I'd be amused if all your heirs were girls since all mine will be boys hehe. I really like Kellie too though. I love that she goes jogging with her mom. She looks much happier about it than Raelyn did! Eeep Brielle mood swing. She's so pretty though. What part of the house did you put her art studio in? I love it. I stuck Gareth's outside because he loves the outdoors like Greysen and it always made Greysen happy to paint outside but the nook is awesome.

@Francisca464 I'm so happy to be giving you comments! Look at the abs Felecia has! That's a pretty awesome bod for an old lady!! I love your kids! My kids are similar in doing their homework together. I really love both those boys. Lizzy is really cute. I'm partial to the insane sims...I think it's funny her name is Lizzy though. I loved the looks you caught on their faces at dinner and your little narration <hugs> I'm so glad you're back! Awww poor Jasper and his teen mood. Oooo all that sass he's giving his mom! Me too Rhea! Me too!!
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 80: Longest Update Ever. Sorry not Sorry. Aka Chess is a game for cheaters.

Discipline in this house seems to happen every 5 seconds. Gareth was getting after Ivan for being mean. The poor kids though…I just think Gareth is so sexy when he gives them his disappointed look. In Ivan’s defense, he was coming down with something.
    wYeZ2.png

Gareth spends a lot of time trash talking to his punching bag. It must be a good stress reliever.
    wYf0A.png

The kids brought home projects. Gareth was trying to help too, but he’s coming down with whatever Ivan had.
    wYf0Z.png

Jade’s little boy Tatum spends a lot of time at the Wolfe house. He’s really close with Lucas and Airi.
    wYf1r.png

He seems to be a little cheater though!
    wYf25.png

Rory married a pretty girl. It’s too bad Mira wasn’t here to see any of her kids get married.
    wYf3j.JPG

I throw parties to check on Greysen and Lawrence. They’re both still going strong. I’m 90% sure it has something to do with the body builder aspiration which they both completed. I’m going to see if I can get Hamiko to do it too and see if she lives as long as them. Gareth has already completed that one a long time ago.
    wYf3Y.png

The family is always happy to gather. I’m pretty happy with Lucas even if he is the spitting image of his Dad.
    wYf4m.png

He looks up to his dad quite a bit.
    wYf6y.png

Hamiko and Gareth like to sneak off during their own parties…I think Elise is on to them. I also think she doesn’t mind.
    wYf7f.png

The boys woke one night very afraid.
    wYf7K.png

Ivan went to his Mom, but Lucas asked Dad to play chess. Gareth had just gotten home from work so he indulged him.
    wYf8p.png

The next day after the kids had left for school, and Hamiko had left for work he invited his Dad and Grandpa over for a movie.
    wYf8R.png
    wYf9u.png
    wYfac.png

After the movie, Ian joined them for a game of cards. Just like old times!
    wYfdu.png

Greysen and Lawrence reminisced a bit about old times. I think Lawrence is missing his siblings.
    wYfdV.png

Gareth is always on the treadmill. He was so easy to get to a high level. Hamiko fights me every step of the way.
    wYfel.png

These kids. I can’t stand them. I love them all.
    wYfeR.png

Tatum is spending another afternoon at the Wolfe house.
    wYffm.png

Once the kids go off on their own though, Gareth and Hamiko have some alone time.
    wYffN.png

Gareth and Lucas spend a lot of time together.
    wYfgF.png

Lawrence invited the family over and Gareth spent some time getting to know his knew brother-in-law. He could kind of understand why Rose wanted to elope.
    wYfhf.png

Hamiko got into their hot tub and fell asleep.
    wYfhG.png

Gareth joined her and relaxed for a little bit. He wanted to make sure she was OK.
    wYfi1.png
    wYfiq.png

Finally he asked her to wake up. If they weren’t going to visit then they should probably just go home.
    wYfiX.png

She really loves her husband.
    wYfjr.png

She enjoyed torturing him for a quick minute.
    wYfjX.png

I realized we didn’t get any wedding pictures. I might try to rectify that, but I took this just to make sure I had something. I really love his eyes.
    wYfko.png

Gareth isn’t the only one who spends time reading to Lucas.
    wYfl4.png

OK this was adorable.
    wYflp.png

I decided I needed to show what they were all thinking….The only reason Ivan isn’t here is that he was busy typing and couldn’t break away!
    wYflB.JPG
    wYflZ.JPG
    wYfmn.JPG
    wYfmL.png

When they got inside, Gareth got Hamiko back for the hot tub torture.
    wYfn5.png
    wYfnt.png
    wYfnW.png

All the kids really like playing with the doctor toy. I might have a doctor next!
    wYfoo.png

Gareth has been gravitating to the easel more and more in his older years.
    wYfoJ.png

Once again Tatum came home after school, he looked really down.
    wYfpz.png
    wYfpY.png
    wYfqv.png

Lucas is a good friend and made him feel better.
    wYfqV.png

Hamiko got a promotion. It turns out, she and her sister-in-law Savira are in the same profession and she suggested they go out to celebrate.
    wYfrF.png

I wasn’t paying attention for a second and when I paused and saw this I wondered which lady was flirting with Gareth. I was really hoping it was Hamiko and it seemed logical given her expression.
    wYfs6.png

Then it changed. Gareth and I were both afraid.
    wYfss.png

Yup there was definitely a slip up here. Then I remembered that one time Hamiko tried to flirt with Kellan. Did he go home and tell his wife???
    wYfsS.JPG

There didn’t really seem to be any hard feelings.
    wYfti.png

Hamiko was happy to accept Gareth’s attention still. He was not the one who initiated flirting!
    wYftP.png

He thought now might be a good time to express just how much he loved her and maybe share some love poetry he’d been working on. Just in case.
    wYfuV.png

Inside it was a lot of his family they were celebrating with.
    wYfwC.png

Then most of them went out to get a bite to eat.
    wYfwU.JPG

They all had a really good time.
    wYfxo.png
    wYfxN.png
    wYfyb.png

They even finished with a cookie.
    wYfze.png

Gareth created his first masterpiece…really?
    wYfzy.png

He invited Greysen over for a game of chess.
    wYfA2.png

I was stunned when Greysen tried to cheat!
    wYfAF.png

Before going to work he had a little lunch on the patio upstairs.
    wYfBf.png

That night after work he invited his wife to play.
    wYfBK.png

He wanted to show her what his Grandpa had taught him.
    wYfCy.png

She was not impressed.
    wYfCY.png

The good thing about a big family is there’s always someone who wants to hang out with you.
    wYfDs.png

Sometimes there are a lot of someones!
    wYfE0.png

Which reminded me of how much I love the group dance. I still remember the first time I saw them in @Tellex ‘s saves and I wanted to know how to make them happen so badly!
    wYfEs.png
    wYfEO.png
    wYfFi.png

Afterwards, Gareth went to Kellan’s house to hang out. Almost right away Kellan had to leave for work so Gareth left too. In my game Savira and Raelyn are trouble so this a smart move!
    wYfFS.png

More of these weird outfits. They make going to festivals not any fun when they’re making all my townies dress like idiots.
    wYfHz.png

However, Gareth had gone to the spice festival with his father and they worked on a mural together. It came out really nice.
    wYfHY.png

At home he played space monster with Lucas who was really excited about it!
    wYfIu.png
    wYfIV.png

Then his brother’s came over for game night. Oh @Francisca464 It was not Gareth who was being a bad sport, it’s Ian. Gareth always puts him on his team so he can talk him off the ledge and help him be happy for others when they win. Ian’s a special man.
    wYfJD.png
    wYfKs.png
    wYfLh.png

Tait is also insane and I forget that sometimes. He got angry too and just walked away leaving poor Kellan to play his side by himself. Ian loved the handicap!
    wYfLX.png
    wYfMU.png

Rory tried to fill in but he wasn’t feeling well.
    wYfO1.png
    wYfOD.png
    wYfPn.png
    wYfQ4.png
    wYfQv.png
    wYfRC.png
    wYfS3.png
    wYfSz.png
    wYfSU.png
    wYfTx.png

Way later, Gareth played chess with his youngest daughter Airi. I really like her.
    wYfUv.png
    wYfUW.png

After the game they hip bumped! I almost missed it!!
    wYfVr.png

Then they took a father/daughter selfie.
    wYfW2.png

Ivan woke up in the middle of the night so Gareth fed him.
    wYfWr.png

I love this family.
    wYfWA.JPG

Oh and my Blaze Smiley is finally an elder.
    wYfXo.JPG
    Post edited by debjameswhite on
  • Options
    @debjameswhite Haha, I figured you'd be happy about that. I'm happy I could do a post. Yeah she's so muscular! She's been doing yoga a lot and that tones her body nicely. Aw you're so attached to the boys. I feel a bit guilty now because I'm fairly certain I'm gonna go with Emerald for heir. I want to use the male spares for next generation so bad. Lizzy isn't actually insane, she's just really strange. I kinda adore her. Much more than Taryn. Might also be because she's the spawn of @Heckstress17 s heir. I'm curious how Jasper will respond to his grounding. This is actually all the pics that were left in my bin. So I you guys are completely up-to-date to where I am in game.

Sweet lord your post was long, I had to scroll and scroll and scroll. I'm glad Gareth has his punching bag to relieve stress. And then getting sick too, poor guy. I'm indeed wondering if the bodybuilder aspiration causes the guys to live this long. I can hardly believe it's THIS long. Aww the guys are still so close. It's good to see them all together. Hahah Gareth was like Yeah, some fun in the hot tub and Hamiko's all like Zzzzz. Him and Hamiko are a beautiful couple. Oh everyone's super excited that Gareth is back! That's too cute. It seems like Lucas has that golden Wolfe touch to cheer people up. OH NO! Savira flirted with Gareth? Omg, with Hamiko standing right there. Bold move lady. I'm glad they're still friends. And that Hamiko and Gareth are still going strong. HAHA, that masterpiece. It's... simplistic? Ohhh Greysen the little cheater, cheeky. LOL I laughed when Gareth tried it too and Hamiko caught him. It's really sweet of Gareth to help out his brother Ian! It seems to work, because he's so happy he's singing in that one pic lol. Or listening to music? I love Airi, she didn't get a lot of pic time this update, but her name and appearance are adorable. Yay elderly Blaze! I hope he and Lawrence can still hang out.
  • Options
    @Francisca464 I know!!!! Even though I am the first person to say not to feel bad for a long update, I feel bad. That one was really long but I just couldn't stop. I'm happy you like Airi's name. I like it too...since Hamiko had a Japanese name I decided to give both her girls Japanese names too.
  • Options
    @Francisca464 - It's so nice to see Felicia and Rhea enjoying each other and retirement. Jasper and Lizzy are so cute together, and they looked like they had a great time on their date! I was glad to see Taryn gets along so well with everyone in the family. I really love her hair btw. Lol @ everyone's reaction to Emerald. Poor Jasper though, getting grounded after such a great date.

@debjameswhite - Loving that shot of Gareth in the gym working out. Doing projects outside looks like so much fun and it's nice to see the kids with Gareth and Hamiko. I really like how you redid the boys room, darn that monster under the bed. Who won the card game btw? The guys look like they are having fun. Uh Oh Gareth is pulling a Raelyn good thing Hamiko knows she has his heart. I love the cheating chess pictures lol, Hamiko's face is priceless.
  • Options
    Awww I just realized one of the pictures I messed up on in my update was a chess one. It's not cool since my alternate chapter title was "Chess is a game for cheaters". Oh well!! haha

I also forgot to mention that the kids have gotten better and there's not as much discipline happening in the house.

@OJenn Gareth makes some really great faces when he uses the punching bag. I love when he trash talks to it. I didn't change the boys too much but I gave them a desk too and moved the dollhouse outside. A lot of your touches are still there :) You know, no one won the card game! I think Gareth walked away and then Ian did too and then it was just Greysen and Lawrence and Lawrence's face made me so sad. hehe I couldn't believe when Savira started flirting with Gareth...once I realized it was her hehe. I'm glad no one got too angry though. I don't want a repeat of Lawrence and Edan!

• Options
    I got my new charger cord :) for laptop yay! and back to working on my next part :)

so off to coments :)

@Heckstress17
    Thanks, I'm glad you like photo's the pose and yes I created all those :). every single one had pose's and all these post's are up for download in my studio as well. yea the Vampire's I didn't create them but downloaded them from other and tweaked a bit maybe a hair or eyebrows. If any would like the origin id's for them let me know :).
    The Lot yea I had built that along time ago about the time I created the family I'm partial fav's to the yards so I made a graveyard for the town and family graveyard this grave yard sit directly catty cornered to the twins house. but this is not all there is there's an underground crypt grave.
    As for the Origin of the twins and the vampires relations the twins are the one the vampires were referring to in the story of the twin's yes the vampires have a pact to protect that of the twins and there reincarnations and family lineages to be mainly due to their sad history together they were once vampires in their previous lives.

@debjameswhite
    I love the family and I'd have to agree with ojenn on the Eva looking like her mother.
    and love the game night loving those red heads lol.
    and love Rose and Rory their adorable :)
    lol Oh, Deb those watching movie looks crack me up lol. and THose eyes yes I love them.
    lol, Gareth master piece ...Um, A Watermelon slice.. lol too cute.

@Ojenn
    lol, Tate stress Relief? lol, such a great time for it I guess.
    and them darling twin boys so super cuteness!!!! Zion them adorable eyes and Colten.

@Francisca464 HI dear happy to see you!

oh my I think they still have it rhea and Felicia,
    I like both Jasper and Lizzy and Micah and Taryn :).
    lol, I love Jesper have turned look like but Mom!

@Meeshelby Hello, dear miss ya :)

~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
  • Options
    MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    @yunanesca Miss you all too!!!! <3
  • Options
    TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    *back from MIA once again* :joy: Just wanted to say sorry for not posting guys! My nooboo has been sucking the life from me the past few weeks and all i've literally been wanting to do is sleep right after work.. and talk with the toilet at all time of the morning but I won't get into that too much :lol: Our new house is also ready to go.. we move in next weekend which means no internet for me for a week or two! So I thought i'd post a concluding Willow Creek update and introduce my next founders before it's too late :sweat_smile:

Update

I'm not sure if you guys remember, but last time I updated, poor Ares found out that Kira's baby was not his.. it was his cousins! Causing him to call off their engagement to each other.

3af965fcfa.jpg

Ares got back at Kira... by dating her little sister Anabel... :joy:

a5593184e3.jpg

The two of them dated for awhile, and Ares finally popped the question to her. Anabel does not have a great relationship with her sister.. I wonder why? :lol:

ce4276f61b.jpg

What the couple did not know is that Anabel was expecting their first nooboo.. so the two of them got married quickly before Anabel was showing too much :smiley: (Kira was not invited to the wedding LOL!)

a212b27e47.jpg

Meanwhile Hera had been messing around with a fellow named Hessan. He wasn't exactly what I would call an attractive sim, but neither is Hera really :lol:

50aba3a4bc.jpg

Hera was actually the first out of her siblings to fall pregnant.. her and Hessan slipped up this one time :sweat_smile: they were happy about their little nooboo though! and could not wait to be parents.

7612f77020.jpg
    d971f912cd.jpg

Athena and Harold's relationship actually fizzled in later days. He became more of a friend to Athena and she appreciated him understanding that they were better off as just friends.

850fb8a5d9.jpg

plus.. a new sim named Derek had just moved into the neighbourhood and Athena kinda liked the look of him >.> Derek was recently divorced (from his cheating wife) and had full custody of his only child. Athena and he grew very close and his little girl strongly approved of her possible future step-mum.

16ce54def3.jpg

Athena found herself spending the night at Derek's quite oftenly, the two of them became romantically involved very fast.

30c211c6f2.jpg

and before they knew it, they were having an intimate wedding by the Willow Creek lake.. and expecting a little girl of their own :smiley:

e7ac42257c.jpg

Gaia had been pursuing her athletic dreams in her final days of teenage-hood.

89a6c95be9.jpg

She would often hang with her friends downtown, including her BFF Chelsey whom I think turned out to be quite pretty :)

4bcae0f91f.jpg

Harold (Anabel's twin brother) and Gaia had also grown very close..!

7522fbb327.jpg

Very close to a point where they were frequently hooking up when they should have been at school :sweat_smile:

712b76b036.jpg

Harold and Gaia's relationship was pretty hot and cold at the start. Harold would be into Gaia one second and change his mind the next :sweat_smile: he would have to make up his mind soon enough though.. as Gaia was pregnant!

fa3434b2a2.jpg

Gaia ended up telling Harold the big news at her brother Ares wedding. Surprisingly enough, he was thrilled! He had grown into a young adult at the point so perhaps that had something to do with it :joy:

5d80b4473a.jpg

He and Gaia decided to make their relationship official :blush:

001502fc6a.jpg

as for Gaia's triplet brothers.. they have decided that they will enjoy the single life for now :lol: they plan on moving into Kylo's old house to live the brother-hood dream that Kylo once had with his twin brother Finn before he sadly passed away.

c1210e7c22.jpg

and one last look at Willow Creek before moving on...!

9f3b798143.jpg

Now to Oasis Springs...!

I'm starting off Oasis Springs with a park, a spa and a gym.

1d6b38a088.jpg

My founding couple are a black male and hispanic female by the names of Kyrie and Gabriella Hardy.

89720210d2.jpg

Kyrie has the Successful Lineage aspiration along with three traits: Jealous, Outgoing & Active

7cbe3af55d.jpg

Gabriella has the Soulmate aspiration along with three traits: Loves Outdoors, Hot-Headed & Flirty...!

3b8f0fa06b.jpg

The two of them have a rocky relationship to say the least. Gabriella is bit of a flirt and of course, this infuriates Kyrie. He suspected she was close to having an affair in their old neighbourhood so to save their relationship they decided to move back to Oasis Springs - where they both grew up and first fell in love!

37d4ee6604.jpg

The only neighbours that the couple have is Ciera and Ervin Zhang. Ciera has the Super Parent Aspiration and three traits: Romantic, Family-Orientated and Cheerful. Her son Ervin is a young genius who aspires to be a Whiz Kid!

e1181e870b.jpg

Ciera and Ervin recently moved to Oasis Springs alongside Ervin's father (and Ciera's former husband) Tim Zhang. Unfortunately Tim was a non-comital sim so it did not take him long to start having an affair with a local lady. Ciera caught him in the act arriving home early from work one day and the two of them got divorced. Tim moved to the city to live out the bachelor life.

212ceb440d.jpg

From then on, it was just the two of them.

1371196ea8.jpg

I'm off to play the Hardy family now! Looking forward to starting fresh :smiley:
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @Tellex - Aww I hope you start to feel better as the pregnancy progresses. And oh my gosh how exciting that you wrapped up Willow Creek! I really enjoyed your families there and the world looks amazing! I love catching up with everyone before heading to the Oasis. The Hardy's look cute together, I can only imagine how gorgeous their babies will be. And their poor neighborhood, at least she has her son with her he is such a cutie btw.

So I haven't played too much just a little here and there. I am currently training my replacement and getting ready for the move to Florida as well as reorganizing things on Tumblr (I created a new blog).

But here is a quick genetics comparison of the two older kids. I haven't exactly decided on an heir yet since there are four kids this generation and I love them all. Out of the two girls who do you guys like more?

Brielle - looks exactly like her mother but with her father's hair color and eye color
    3ac9924458.png

Kelli - she kind of looks a lot like her mother with some of her dad's features like nose, mouth and face shape.
    74cdc21ba3.png
    Post edited by OJenn on
  • Options
    @Tellex Grats on nooboo and I do hope you feel better soon I love the update dear :) your family is gorgeous :)
    @Ojenn love the family compare and I saw that new blog name I'll have to look at it :)
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
  • Options
    |Family Tree|

Lately, in the Maddox household Brielle, the oldest has been dealing with different phases.
    2af48a7230.jpg

102b6addc1.png

But she has been working through them and is in range to have the emotional control trait when she ages up.
    ca4cd33f0f.png

The twins have been a handful but Tate is more than happy to pitch in and spend time with his boys.
    91580374b0.png

bf6d66df14.jpg

But when Papa Tate is not home little Colten clings to his mother.
    9c84541436.jpg

While little Zion is more independent and keeps to himself
    ce40865d5b.jpg

Soon it was time for twins to celebrate their birthday together
    96920bbd91.jpg

c281ff61f0.jpg

Zion
    e477349e51.png

And Colten
    95dc556870.png

Now that the boys are older a few new families have moved to the Newcrest area
    e84dbaebe2.png

65efa439ae.png

Once Brielle cleared her phases Kelli was not far behind her. (Never seen this one before)
    70420c2430.png

She is super tense around family members
    b049f437b7.jpg

Her mom has been trying to offer her tips like getting out the house and getting some fresh air. Not so sure that it's working.
    53007582f0.jpg

Bonus shot of the Mr. and Mrs still very much in love
    932b56ac47.jpg