Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @debjameswhite - Hooray for more nooboos. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about Cora and Edan being in the house but I had to remind myself she is Gareth's mother and it would be a bit sad for him if he didn't get some time with her before she goes. I really love seeing Savira's life in your game and aww those babies are adorable. Gareth in a suit is quite nice :wink: It was also a nice shot of him reading on the open patio, I really love that spot.

I hope to be back to simming this week I had minor surgery the other day so at home
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Everyone I am just playing when I cry about your absence...usually one or 2 of you are taking a break at a time...it's never been all of you! I totally get it though <3 but I will continue to cry about it...just don't take me too serious :)

@OJenn Not fair to have even minor surgery when it's your honeymoon week! I'm assuming you're ok, but I'm still thinking good thoughts for you! I had to snap a pic of Gareth on the patio just for you and @Heckstress17 I love that spot too. I also love Savira in my game. I'm glad I thought to go and get her when I was thinking about someone for Kellan! It had to be someone special for my almost heir :)

And here is another update for you all...hope your not tired of seeing update after update of my sims!
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 73: Carry On

Gareth looks on while little Reika gets a bed time story that was actually written by her Mom!
    wGzaL.png

Later to help cheer his Mom up, he invited his brother and sister over. They loved playing foos ball. I have to share all the pics…sometimes it’s too hard to just pick a few. They’re so funny. Ian hates losing. The women were better about it. In the end the ladies beat the boys but Gareth helped his brother be a better sport. “Hooray for the girls.”
    wGzbf.png
    wGzbz.png
    wGzc1.png
    wGzcb.png
    wGzcy.png
    wGzd1.png
    wGzds.png
    wGzdT.png
    wGzee.png
    wGzeF.png
    wGzeV.png

They had a party and of course Greysen went right for the nooboos. I love him. He also spent some time with Emelia. Given the situation between Edan, Lawrence and Corabella she’s the one grandchild he never got to spend that much time with.
    wGzfi.png

Gareth and Hamiko’s parties are always a good time.
    wGzfN.png
    wGzgq.png
    wGzgY.png
    wGzhi.png

Eventually it was time for Airi and Lucas to age up. They look just like their older siblings. I’m disappointed.
    wGzhH.png
    wGzi0.png

We got a call to go to Ian’s birthday party. I guess he wanted to celebrate early, because his twin Gareth still has 11 days and I’m keeping them! There were a lot of sad people at the party, including Gareth’s sister Alicia. I wonder if Kenza had died and I missed it. When I went to look for her she’s been wiped from the game :(
    wGzip.png

I was almost 100% certain when Corabella the youngest of the mates decided it was time to join her love Edan. As @Heckstress17 had said when I almost lost Lawrence at the gym, at least she was surrounded by the people who loved her.
    wGziP.png
    wGzjs.png
    wGzk4.png
    wGzkq.png

Ian’s parting comment cracked me up!
    wGzkX.JPG

Gareth was beside himself and he had to get away. He fled to Granite Falls and met the hermit. He did all the things he loved and completed the Outdoor Enthusiast Aspiration.
    wGzly.png
    wGzmb.png
    wGzmt.png
    wGzmM.png
    wGzng.png

More than anything though he’s a family man and he felt the need to be with his family so he cut his time there short. Who doesn’t love a room full of toddlers?
    wGznC.png

They had another party and Gareth got some chess time with his dad.
    wGzoa.png
    wGzot.png
    wGzoO.png
    wGzpg.png

Man I wish I remembered what was going on between Rose and Kellan!
    wGzqb.png

I loved this! Gareth was making shrimp cocktail and Airi was being a clingy toddler and he had to stop and help her. Lawrence swooped in and completed the dish for him. MAN I love them so much!
    wGzqz.png

His girls have him wrapped around their fingers, but that doesn’t mean he can’t let them know he’s disappointed when they misbehave. @Ojenn he really is sexy in a suit.
    wGzqV.png

Around the corner, sweet Rory was teaching little Reika with some flash cards.
    wGzrr.png

Oh and after letting Airi know he was disappointed, he got down on the floor in the mess and had a chat with her. He really is a good dad.
    wGzsk.png

Little did he know that little Reika was learning too!
    wGzt9.png

After everyone went home they had a smaller party to celebrate a birthday.
    wGzug.png
    wGzvl.png

I would be worried they’re up to no good by the look on Gareth’s face, but there’s no chance!
    wGzvN.png

I mean look at them all. None of us want more! Though we love the ones we have!
    wGzw8.png

The next day Gareth took his sweet wife out for dinner.
    wGzwM.png

They were excited to see that Ian there with his wife. They announced that they’re expecting their first little one now!
    wGzxu.png

Gareth and Hamiko always get a cookie when they go out.
    wGzxY.png

A few family life pictures.
    wGzyd.png
    wGzyL.png
    wGzzj.png
    wGzzW.png

Then @Heckstress17 - It’s breaking my heart! I don’t want her to go!!!
    wGzAL.JPG

Ivan entered a picky eater phase. That’s a new one for me. I loved it…hahaha
    wGzB7.png
    wGzBI.png

• Options
    @debjameswhite - I don't think I could ever get tired of sim updates. Especially when your cute little growing family is involved. I am so anxious to play because before I left for my honeymoon a certain someone was pregnant!

I think with Gareth being a police officer he has the ever watchful eye and its so sweet to see him watching over and protecting his girls ♥ And how special to have a bedtime story written and read to you by your own mom! Reika is one lucky little girl and she is pretty adorable too. Hooray for family foosball time! Poor Ian being a sore looser lol his face says it all. I have to admit Emelia is quite the looker and it's nice that she got some time woth Greysen, he really is a family man. Oh no poor Kenza being culled! (There is an option in MC that makes it so sims can't be culled) Rest in Peace Corabella, and omg lol at Ian's comment! So right Ian! Congrtaulations to Gareth on completing one of my favorite aspirations! Look at Gareth being a stern yet sexy father :wink: I love him standing there with his hands on his hips haha. Congrats to Ian and his lovely wife, I can not wait to see how their kid(s) turn out. Your family really has a strong bond, I just love Lawrence too.
  • Options
    |ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ|

ʀᴀᴇʟʏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴀsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴛᴏ ᴏᴡɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴜsɪɴᴇssᴇs.
    99268691fd.png

ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪs ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ʙᴀᴋᴇʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀɪʟᴇʀ.
    3ff5c01791.jpg

ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ sʜᴇ ᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀsᴛ sʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʟᴀʀɢᴇʀ ʙᴀᴋᴇʀʏ.
    1a851d904b.jpg

ɴᴏᴛ sᴏᴏɴ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴄᴄᴇss ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴜsɪɴᴇss ᴅɪᴅ sʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴘʀᴇɢɢᴇʀs!
    4eb4aaddf9.png

ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟꜰ ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ. ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ꜰɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ɢᴜʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ. ʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛ ʜᴏᴜʀs.
    bc1defb0a3.png

ɪᴛ's ɴᴏ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ ɴᴏᴏʙᴏᴏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏꜰꜰ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
    bebf0fd616.jpg

ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʙᴜɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴠᴇɴ (ᴘᴜɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ) sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴇɴʟɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ sᴍᴏᴏᴛʜʟʏ.
    62334083cb.jpg

ᴋᴀᴍɪʟᴀ ʜᴀs ɴᴏ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀᴇʟʏɴ ɪs ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴛᴇsᴛɪɴɢ.
    155e5dfd6a.jpg

ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ...ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴏᴏ sᴏᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɢʀɪᴍ ᴡᴀs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
    f72b46f873.png

c15f3f051e.png

ᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ, sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀʀᴏᴋᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ -- ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ.
    094c4f0f0d.jpg

870fd24af5.jpg

ʀᴀᴇʟʏɴ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ sɪʙʟɪɴɢs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ.
    8dc78f049c.jpg

09c9f8fa07.jpg
  • Options
    @Ojenn I literally exclaimed "YAAAAAY" when I got home and saw someone not named me had updated! I'm so happy!!!!! I thought the guy sitting in her bakery was Wes at first! Oh my gosh I'm so excited she's pregnant! I was afraid I was about to leave you and @Heckstress17 behind! I remember the days of not keeping your hands off your spouse...YAY!!! <3 Oh I'm so sad that Kamila is leaving us! Her achievements are amazing! Oh I forgot about little Parker! He was not in the family download!! I only have Savira and her sister! I love them though even if I'm not playing them directly. I can't wait to see how her little boys age up!!

Oh why is this the end of my update bliss??? :)
  • Options
    @Ojenn Also, seriously sad that Kamila died before seeing her grandbaby!
  • Options
    TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    @everyone just wanted to pop in from the shadows and let you know i've been reading updates at work :wink: I've had to be sneaky about it so don't have a whole heap of time to make separate comments LOL! But I am really loving all the updates! I've been put off my game for a bit recently as i'm getting bored with my current gen (plus i don't like the genetics circulating in my fam) lol. I'm considering moving on to Oasis and starting from fresh as this is technically my last gen in Willow Creek :) Gaia is 3 days away from becoming an adult so I'm going to marry her off and have her continue her life without me lol :) Thoughts??
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • Options
    @Tellex <3<3<3 Yes do it! Anything to see you more frequently. A lot of people did not play their last gen out fully! Please come play :)
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Tellex wrote: »
    @everyone just wanted to pop in from the shadows and let you know i've been reading updates at work :wink: I've had to be sneaky about it so don't have a whole heap of time to make separate comments LOL! But I am really loving all the updates! I've been put off my game for a bit recently as i'm getting bored with my current gen (plus i don't like the genetics circulating in my fam) lol. I'm considering moving on to Oasis and starting from fresh as this is technically my last gen in Willow Creek :) Gaia is 3 days away from becoming an adult so I'm going to marry her off and have her continue her life without me lol :) Thoughts??

I vote do it!! Oasis is a nice change after playing Willow Creek for 9 generations lol! Hopefully Gaia marries someone cute?

@debjameswhite - I might be a bit slower on the next update since I keep stopping to give townies makeovers. I was thinking of posting a makeover update too though so we will see.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    |Mini Spare-date|
    featuring Halle from @Heckstress17

Kamila and Wes Bradlee has two girls and one boy, they called their baby boy Parker Vincent after his grandfather. While his sisters went on with their lives Parker enlisted in the military. His girlfriend, Halle was devastated when they got the news that he was to ship out for war.
    5436cfc340.jpg

It was a long year without him there but Halle had the support of his family while he was away. They didn't talk much given the circumstances but their bond was stronger than distance. When Parker returned home he asked Halle to marry him.
    239c29df6c.jpg

Halle had always had a belief that marriage was not something she wanted. She watched her parent's struggle in their marriage and in the end persevere. So when Parker asked for her hand in marriage she said yes.
    57d2b4a9e8.jpg

Currently, they live in Parker's childhood home and their neighbors are his two older sisters Savira and Raelyn.
    7aa3e23609.jpg

Meanwhile, next door Savira and her partner Kayleigh are having a bit of a rough patch. Recently Savira changed career fields and is now working as a Social Worker. This means long hours in the office and quite the commute from the city. And Kayleigh has been very vocal abou how unhappy she feels.
    397a3e55b2.png

Savira has tried to reason with her, she explains how much of an impact the work she is doing has had on the kids in the city. But every time she starts in with the good about her job it only makes Kayleigh even more upset.
    0ec5a580e9.png

Kayleigh works from home most days, something Savira has always been insanely jealous of. But Savira has explained countless times that she loves Kayleigh and her job. She felt as though for the last couple of months Kayleigh has been pushing the issue a little too much.
    54a719bc8b.jpg

After trying to reason with Savira, Kay suggested that they take some time apart to clear their heads. Savira reluctantly agreed and watched the love of her life walk out the door.
    b1d529a5dc.jpg

0dbb23df39.png
  • Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    These forums have been so quiet lately since almost everyone is on temporary hiatus. It's kinda weird.

I have an update though.
    Chapter 19: Moving Out

Things in the house are filled with depression
    tumblr_inline_oszkdafOCK1r1cgut_500.png

As the heir, it was Malia’s duty to put Regina to rest
    tumblr_inline_oszkhvxKhU1r1cgut_500.png

The graveyard was quiet. The only sound was the wind
    tumblr_inline_oszklhPA1B1r1cgut_500.png

Regina’s urn was placed next to Dalton. Finally together at last
    tumblr_inline_oszkordSQZ1r1cgut_500.png

Malia weeped for her lost parents
    tumblr_inline_oszkqnKbvp1r1cgut_500.png

Malia returned home with some concerns
    tumblr_inline_oszl3dflmT1r1cgut_500.png

“Malcolm, I don’t know what to do. It’s been so hard after Mom died”
    tumblr_inline_oszl88prG01r1cgut_500.png

“You should live your life, Malia. Mom and Dad would want you to. I’ll be alright on my own and you will too”
    tumblr_inline_oszlchtMTV1r1cgut_500.png

“You might even meet the person of your dreams!”
    “Pfft. Unlikely!”
    tumblr_inline_oszlibmvQ71r1cgut_500.png

Malia listened to Malcolm’s advice and moved out.
    Let’s have a house tour!
    The House:
    (Charming Family Home-Vixella)
    tumblr_inline_oszlo13PNR1r1cgut_500.png

The Kitchen
    tumblr_inline_oszlqend1e1r1cgut_500.png

The Living room
    tumblr_inline_oszlrkML2G1r1cgut_500.png

Main Floor bathroom
    tumblr_inline_oszltisIm01r1cgut_500.png

The Dining Room
    tumblr_inline_oszlvaYGnD1r1cgut_500.png

Upstairs bathroom
    tumblr_inline_oszlz4PaBV1r1cgut_500.png

Master bedroom
    tumblr_inline_oszm48jf7J1r1cgut_500.png

Guest rooms
    tumblr_inline_oszm7i4QxT1r1cgut_500.png

The backyard
    tumblr_inline_oszmaxhA8R1r1cgut_500.png

Malia couldn’t pay the rent on her own and put out an ad for a roommate. Chase Alexander answered it and the two settled in together.
    tumblr_inline_oszmeori9Y1r1cgut_500.png

Of course, the two needed jobs if they were actually going to make it
    tumblr_inline_oszmimdKHL1r1cgut_400.png
    tumblr_inline_oszmj0Xqrf1r1cgut_400.png

With Malia’s still looming depression, things were a bit awkward at first.
    tumblr_inline_oszmp22mmu1r1cgut_500.png

After all these years, Malia still can’t use chopsticks
    tumblr_inline_oszmuwplCC1r1cgut_500.png

“Hey Malia. Did you really make this?”
    “Yeah. It’s one of my mom’s recipes”
    “This is the best ramen I ever had.”
    “Oh! Thanks!”
    tumblr_inline_osznhikoMX1r1cgut_500.png

Malia liked Chase. He was a funny guy and good looking.
    tumblr_inline_osznl0eZ2Z1r1cgut_500.png

Yet, he seemed to be slightly insane
    tumblr_inline_osznnkAn4q1r1cgut_500.png

Malia put her club together and they hit the Aqua Club
    tumblr_inline_osznrh75T01r1cgut_500.png

Minus Malcolm, who was the only sad soul at the bar
    tumblr_inline_oszntx8Lav1r1cgut_500.png

“Ugh! Bills are the worst”
    tumblr_inline_osznw9ctEK1r1cgut_500.png

The were hitting it off and Malia wanted to be more than friends
    tumblr_inline_oszo2hJmm91r1cgut_500.png

Yet, Malia was still in her funk
    “Ok Malia. You have a hot man on your couch. Go and charm him!”
    tumblr_inline_oszo8yHW831r1cgut_500.png

Too bad she came down with a sudden case of llama Flu.
    Needless to say, Malia was not having the best of luck
    tumblr_inline_oszoe97MYz1r1cgut_500.png

Bonus Shots:
    Chase’s stats
    tumblr_inline_oszooxnqbI1r1cgut_500.png

Malcolm, along with Malia and Chase, are on the gallery
    tumblr_inline_oszotx0YKV1r1cgut_500.png

I feel this shot sums up their relationship pretty well
    tumblr_inline_oszovdg68k1r1cgut_500.png

Malia’s club
    tumblr_inline_oszow6dOQn1r1cgut_500.png
  • Options
    @carlimact - I'm still here Carli :smile:
    I feel so bad for all the kids but at least Regina is with Dalton. Poor Malia I just want to hug her and Malcolm. Oh that house is lovely!!! I love all the greenery outside and how cozy it looks. Getting a roomate was a smart idea, they can definitely help with the income. Chase is such a cutie I hope Malia can get out of her funk and charm him :wink:
  • Options
    @Ojenn I feel like I'm always having to give my gene pool mates makeovers too. I've tried using the thing in MC Command center that says certain things not to use, but it never works. For example I've said no glasses and no hats but they still get them. I also took @Francisca464 's advice and turned on aging for my butlers and nannies and sims like that but they're still not aging. Oh well :( I wish I could dictate certain things not to use though.

Anyways, on to your fun update! I love the story you wrote for Halle and Parker! I wish Parker had been in the group when I downloaded the sisters. I would marry him off to Evelyn...OMG a sim made with Kamila's baby boy and Lawrence and Mira's baby girl...just the thought makes me excited! I just love the pic of Parker and Halle hugging.

Awww I was really sad to see Savira and Kayleigh having a rough time and then splitting. Kay is really a very pretty sim. I'm happy to report in my world she's a very happy sim.

@carlimact I hope Malia doesn't get too attached to Chase since he isn't one of the gene pool mates!

• Options
    @debjameswhite - Have you updated MC recently? I missed the update from 7/3 but apparently, there was one.
  • Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    @debjameswhite I decided to make my own since I felt none of the choices worked with Malia's snow white skin.
  • Options
    yunanescayunanesca Posts: 303 Member
    edited July 2017

~Waterbelle The Graveyard Visit~

chapter 8

As the day began Pristine and Preston went to work as usual on their last day of work of at the end of the week.
    when they returned home they went upstairs to get ready
    Preston would help pristine with her hair and her with his button on his shirt.

z7ZKrXg.png
    Preston: "Almost it, let me straighten it a bit...."
    E9Tepyu.png
    I9mUOTd.png
    RSebCuY.png
    Pristine: Waterworks already?. we haven't even got there yet.! dear brother I know this not exactly your favorite day but try to smile a little.
    tDgc4gR.png
    icJQkxD.png
    Pristine: What happened to this button I had to sew back on it seems it a bit small so I
    hope to make sure this button stays.
    qFsNgag.png
    5nh5JM8.png
    pristine: "You're going to make me ruin my make up if you keep up the waterworks,
    now look you got me doing it to "
    RAYO0qu.png
    Preston:...*quietly sniffles*
    8vBh3w7.png
    6novJXP.png
    Pristine: "You know You don't have to be so sad Mom and Dad wouldn't want to see us sad you know."
    MXAX1FQ.png
    "Preston: I cant' help it I miss mom and dad, I think about the last time I saw Mom and Dad alive you know I do this every year."
    km1Haxy.png
    dS5ilHy.png
    bDe5Xm3.png
    Pristine: "Now let get going.. were going to be late. I know you're afraid you might get attacked by them but you won't. we have protector's and You have ME!!."
    VErKEzn.png
    tOthTNq.png
    xiRJ3FJ.png
    Pristine: "I know it not your favorite time to go cause it at night but it's easiest for use visit mom and dad and I know how much you miss her."
    kqcxV9W.png
    Elijah:( Vampire male in the white tank) "It looks like the Belles are Here for their yearly visit."
    Marco:(Male standing next to Elijah) "She way out of Your League Dude..., Beside The boss has a claim on her since Highschool, Boss said she the one show use to beat him in fight's and word on the Nexus is these two are off limits to use as vampires as food source. "
    K8fGPTm.png
    Rose Epine: (vampire female in long gold/black dress) "Legends has in vampire lore is that the Waterbelle's were separated in the last lift Vlad told the Vatore's, Have the history book On them before. I read that a Fairy of the Fae and a Master rank vampire Got together and the twins were born. The girl was born of a Fea decent with fangs as well and the boy was born as Vampire decent. Soon after their 2nd birthday, they were separated after count found out about them being alive they were to be raised in their own respective kinds if not they would've been killed
    jCkjHKd.png
    Elonya Dawn:(female vamp in green) Because the Girl had fangs she was the outcast of the fae community. And was sent to be raised outside the Fae community with her mother. Her mother sends her to the human world to live after she was old enough. There she lives where a young apprentice warlock fell in love with her. But she had eye's for the Black-tailed Merman Seaworth little did she know he was lured into his Evil plan her, The Young warlock knew of this and was tried to stop her from pursuing even told her that he loves instead and promise to marry her and give her good life.
    IW97jUp.png
    Elijah: "This just sound a bit crazy ... So what happens..? the name Seaworth... that like Our boss's last name. !?.
    Marco: "That's because he is one of the descents of the black tail merman. from what I heard Vlad told us."
    Elijah: "So you're telling me they have all have been reborn in new life here. ....?"
    Marco: Well Our boss seems to be following down the same path he did once before without knowing it. And she seems to be on her own path in this life it seems she following her own probably cause her and her little brother aren't separated in this life when in the last one he tried to find his long lost beloved sister to bring her home, only to find she had been killed but the black-tailed. And that by it self-set him in a path of revenge.
    jCkjHKd.png
    H17kDem.png
    Para:(female vampire with white out eyes and all black suit) it said that she married the Evil Merman but only shortly after to be murder by him in her sleep after the wedding.
    he returned to the sea and found later by her brother. I did hear that the Young warlock Midden did study spells to revive her He was successful and married her. After returning her to a life she was Human no longer as Fae or vampire. Later though her brother was killed although she was saddened by this she swore she would protect him. in their next life.
    Elijah: "So... this is why the Vators are proactive of them. every year from the new vampires that come along such as .."
    KLHqm2O.png
    Dettlaff van Ereteian : " You wouldn't happen to be talking about me, Would you ?, Such delicious scent I smell... Hiss...smells like dinner. "
    5T6sJDG.png
    Lilith: " Back Off! Dettlaff..go any closer and I'll have to Put those fangs of your's Where the sun don't shine."
    Dettlaff: "Well... Well ..are you the mouthy one... Vatore.!!"
    R7M43j6.png
    Lilith: "There off limits ... back down now!"
    Dettlaff: "...And if i don't ?.."
    Lilit: "You really wanna find out ..."
    *at this point Preston was holding to his sister trembling as she tried calming him down*
    c3TQNtj.png
    Marco: well there's the water work from the baby.
    Rose: "Better shut it before you get a repeat of last year, cause you were the smart mouth idiot in dettlaff place now.."
    Marco: "....."
    Elijah: "Really!! You were the new guy?."
    QDyT6Ur.png
    Marco: "Shut up!... Fledging!"
    Elijah: "hey!"
    Para: "Laughing"
    I6x5KHv.png
    Lilith: "Get move on you two.. "
    Caleb: "Come on you two get over here."
    7Tuf3s9.png
    Pristine: "hey it's ok ...Shhhh. it's ok. come on Caleb's waiting gotta walk a little faster. I'm Right here okay, I won't let any thing happen to you."
    Preston: "..sniffs ... okay...."
    SZgF7IQ.png
    wurKL9T.png
    f3jVVbI.png Caleb : "Sis their past,
    gV3TZyn.png
    Anyone else got anything to add better keep their mouth's shut.
    5dEsNoO.png
    Rose:"....humph....."
    MESr55b.png
    Elonya: " This year... idiot.... Dettlaff van Ereteian...." *laughing*
    bC9rEBc.png
    Para: "It would be wise Van, to listen for once instead of doing things your way before you end up a pile of ash.
    DDJlIgu.png
    Dettlaff :" You All Are Fool's !!"
    Gq7k8Fo.png
    Lilith: "The only fool here is you, Van."
    *at this point pristine was getting quiet 🐸🐸🐸🐸 at Dettlaff van Ereteian.*
    Preston was hanging on to his elder sister to keep her from fighting.
    Preston: please don't do this sis.. please for mom and dad's sake, Please.!"
    ynNkNsl.png
    cdJkw4e.png
    pristine "If he keeps running his mouth I'll make sure he swallows both his 🐸🐸🐸🐸 fangs."
    JszOCeA.png
    Preston: Siss!... please Ignore Him! Please! .... Just keep going please don't pay attention.

~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
    click the button for my Sims 4 Creator Studio
    http://yunanesca.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    @Ojenn I'm not sure if I did that update for MC so I'll have to check it out soon!
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 74: Grandpas

So several updates ago I alluded to the fact that Gareth was considering a career change. He went on a very long vacation, tried another job briefly (I can’t even remember what it was), but police work is in his blood so when he got an offer to be a Field Agent in the Intelligence field he couldn’t say no. He was promoted almost right away and his grandfather was the first to call and congratulate him.
    wIUn2.JPG

He still makes plenty of time for his kids though. I’d say he probably has more time for them.
    wIUnK.png

Little Reika is telling her Daddy a story about saying please.
    wIUoe.png

Ivan is one of those good sim kids you never have to tell to do their homework. He just comes home and does it all on his own.
    wIUoG.png

Malcolm’s wife had passed away and he remarried. I hadn’t realized she was so much older than him.
    wIUoX.JPG

Gareth enjoys bath time with Lucas.
    wIUpC.png

Even when it’s splashy time!
    wIUqd.png

These are the first toddlers I’ve had who interact with each other all the time. I love it…they’re so cute.
    wIUqI.png
    wIUre.png
    wIUs9.png

Greysen asked Gareth to meet him at the pool and this is what he showed up in. Best looking elder ever.
    wIUt8.png

I was hoping they’d see someone there that I would recognize and it was Malcolm’s new wife.
    wIUtI.png

When Gareth got home, he had to have a chat with Reika about being careful with her paint.
    wIUuv.png

She was stubborn so they had a chat afterwards about saying sorry.
    wIUuY.png

Then it was time to dance with Mommy. Gareth just shook his head.
    wIUvw.png

Gareth and Hamiko spent a little quality time with their eldest.
    wIUw3.png

Lawrence came for a visit and while he was chatting with Gareth little Reika demanded some Grandpa attention.
    wIUwB.png

I had to show what her thought bubble was. I love this picture.
    wIUx9.JPG

Look at that adoring expression on her face!
    wIUxH.png

Greysen too was being charmed by the little ones.
    wIUyo.png

Lucas wanted to show Grandpa his car and Lawrence was very impressed.
    wIUyL.png

Aww I love Cameron. He came for a visit and went straight for the broken sink. I thought he was headed for the computer but no, he was being helpful.
    wIUz8.png

Ivan came home and got to work on his school project by himself.
    wIUzE.png

When Gareth got home from work he pitched in. I love that all of Gareth’s career paths put him in hot suits.
    wIUA2.png
  • Options
    would have had this up a week ago along with hoilday and family visiting then no internet ~.~ good grief couldn't catch a break too. sorry, it took so long to get it up. but here it is it two parts in one.
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
  • Options
    @yunanesca I'm so excited you posted while I was posting! Hooray for something to comment on!! I love the pic of them helping each other dress! Awww so sad they're going to visit their parent's graves. They really are pretty sims. OOOO Vampires! I love it! Wow what an interesting story! OMG Yuna I can't wait to see what's next!
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    I <3 all of these updates!! Sorry for not making specific comments. *leaves hugs*
  • Options
    @debjameswhite Aww yes I saw that when I posted i got a lot of catching up to do LOL still in back reading and posting still I have whole another section I got get up to but thanks, I got catch up on your and others stories Lol :) and @rawla I love the avatar dear she pretty :).
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
  • Options
    @yunanesca - I absolutely love your storytelling style. Pristine and Preston looked very nice in all black. I just want to give poor Preston a big hug, poor thing. I really hope that Pristine does not go getting into a fight with a vampire. I am worried for her.

@debjameswhite - Dont feel bad about MC I am still figuring out my way around the Dresser functions to keep my sims from wearing certain items too. Reika is so adorable in her little pjs and pigtails. I love how they interact with their parents when they are learning. And omg does Greysen even age?? He still looks so good. I love seeing Lawrence with his grandkids and it looks like they love seeing him too Reika's little thought bubble was too cute! Gareth really does know how to make a suit look amazing doesnt he?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    @debjameswhite I love your Updates love Garth he's quite the handsome in those suits and family omg so lovely :). I finally got caught up
    reading. I think I was about 5 or 6 pages back.
    @carlimact I love the update so sad Regina die such a cute family loves the updates.
    @OJenn l love Tate and Raelyn, Tate he is a handsome stud.
    I do have quite a few set of screens to get posted but in the process of setting them up:) during all my time with either with family I couldn't get much time and then at the same time I didn't have any internet but at least sims 4 still plays while no internet. so I accumulated a few folder of screens.

and HI @Heckstress17
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
  • Options
    This is what my sims folder looks like when I come home and there's nothing to post! No updates to read...no updates to make....I think I want summer to be over!! :D Nah...not really :) Hope everyone is having fun but I miss you!! Just puts more pressure on @Ojenn to satisfy my needs!! hehehe

wJJ6c.JPG