Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    I'm loving everyone's updates. I've got some stuff going in irl that's got me pretty down so I'm not gonna do my individual comments right now. I'm also extremely disappointed with the announcement of City Living. To be honest I don't know If I'm going to be playing TS4 anymore, but I'm definitely going to continue following along with this thread.
    soulfull wrote: »
    OH NO!! Did I misunderstand?!! My founding hubby is building a dream home for his wife; she is a from the Pacific Island area so it has that type of theme. Was there a limited budge on our founding home build? He went all out in order to bring his lovely bride back to the States & have her feel home away from home...

There's no budget. You can choose to play with or without money cheats, so no worries!
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • soulfullsoulfull Posts: 104 Member
    @Heckstress17 :# whew!!! What a relief...I was about to have a break down. I'm almost done w/ the build & so ready to begin play! I am hoping to start by the weekend. If I can get off work on time this week!!! Yay!
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    I'm going to do comments tomorrow, but I wanted to post this little update I did before I go to bed. I do have to say @Heckstress17 please don't go :)

UPDATE

Wow, I have to think back 6 days to what was going on! This is why normally I like to do my updates right away! Oh well. <3 Logan so much…

The first thing Logan did in his new home was make a meal. I was worried since there was no one there to put him out, but I consoled myself with the knowledge that his brother is married to a mate and he still has 3 little sisters at home…
    r9jOK.png

Happily, he did fine. His parents live right across the street and they are the only other house so far in this neighborhood. So of course they were the welcome wagon.
    r9jOQ.png

Saul made a nice fruit cake that Logan decided to pass on. For some reason he was really tense. Turns out his father is a criminal…
    r9jPl.png

Suddenly this bothers you Logan?
    r9jPs.JPG

Turns out he’s actually ok with it.
    r9jPC.png

Kenzie came over and was really sad.
    r9jPN.png

Logan is becoming an expert at cheering people up.
    r9jPT.png

His sister Elise was next.
    r9jQ0.png

His dad came over and helped him plant his garden. These seeds are descended from the plants his ancestor Rayen perfected.
    r9jQa.png

Of course he sees Kenzie all the time and the two of them are getting close.
    r9jQC.png
  • kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
    edited September 2016
    Small Update :)

Lucy and Kyle were settling into their new home, they've never been more loved up than ever. Lucy was earning money from writing her books part time while looking after the house, and Kyle had started working within the business career.
    09-12-16_11-14-41nbspPM_zpsgp3mbefz.jpg~original

Few pictures of the decor within the Winston house.

09-13-16_2-45-37nbspAM_zpsye0e6w2p.jpg~original

09-13-16_2-46-04nbspAM_zpszc5ke5dx.jpg~original

09-13-16_2-45-22nbspAM_zps36xwhszm.jpg~original

09-13-16_2-45-00nbspAM_zps7nljnirb.jpg~original

After finally finishing off the home, a few months pass and Lucy finds out she is pregnant with her first child. 'Better started shipping off more books she thought, babies don't come cheap.

09-13-16_2-50-38nbspAM_zpsjsrsoxky.jpg~original
    May we all chill like wizards
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @debjameswhite - Logan is so great to his family, I love his home btw. DO you have any fire systems in place just in case? :lol:

@kitoraem - D"aww the Winston's are so sweet together. I really like that white kitchen, makes me jealous! And omg that bedroom looks so cozy!!

@Heckstress17 - Yeah a lot of people are feeling the same way you do. It's sort of disheartening that EA STILL hasn't given fans what they want.

@QuiteIzzzy - Thank you!
    Loving the drama in your game, I wonder how long it is before Kai gets busted.
  • amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    Just wanted to drop in and say Hi! RL has me really busy. I got a promotion at work and I have been working extra hours. I am also making a blanket for my new grandbaby that is on the way. So I haven't had much time to play in the last week. I have been reading along though when I get a break. I am enjoying all of the updates. It is nice to watch all the families grow.
    I may not be individually commenting for awhile. Hopefully I will be able to get some playtime and at least give a short update.

@Heckstress17 - Please don't stop playing, I will miss your updates. I do understand the frustration with EA though. They really aren't listening to us at all.
    ]
  • MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    Hiiiii!!! I haven't checked in forever! Just when I think things are settling down, they aren't haha. Doesn't help that I've started another huge sim project. Miss you all!! Hope to post soon!
    Anyone seen the City Life trailer? Thoughts?
    @OJenn I love the poses you had the girls doing. They look so cute. I think Kali is really pretty. hehe Love the look on Daniel's face.

@QuiteIzzzy I love the way you tell the story for your founders. I am so anxious to see what happens with Kai. Will he be caught? Who will he end up with? Will he be forgiven? I love he drama! Good story!

@kitoraem Welcome! I love your founders. Their new home is so sweet, and so cozy inside, I just love it!

@amadazulsim Wow congrats on the promotion and the new addition! I would love to see your blanket!

@Meeshelby <waves!!!>
    @OJenn I'm actually quite excited about it. I know some people are disappointed, even angry, because ones they have been hoping and asking for just aren't happening. I think though that they ARE listening, they just can't release what we want as soon as we want it...or even within a few months. I don't know though...how long does it take to create an EP I wonder?
    edited September 2016
    So just an update. My husband and I got awesome news and we'll be moving within a month!!! We've been waiting 2 years to move into a house big enough for our family so I'm just beyond thrilled right now. Also my baby sister is going to be having her baby within the next couple weeks so I'm not going to have time to play. I love this challenge and everyone in it, but TS4 has just been a huge let down for me since day 1. Now with the announcement of another EP that doesn't interest me at all I just don't want to play anymore. I built 2 lots in Oasis Springs I'm really happy with so I may just push through and give it a shot, we'll see.

Comments!

@amadazulsim - You got a promotion!? Congratulations! There's always an adjustment period when you start working new hours, but hopefully you'll settle into a new routine soon and can get some sims/update time. I don't wanna stop playing, like I said I really love this challenge, In fact I had TS4 for months and didn't play it until @OJenn found me and came up with the idea for this challenge. It's just very upsetting the amount of content missing for TS4 and the fact that 90% of the expansions they put out don't interest me at all. I've lost hope. I'm trying to truck through and keep playing with everyone though. <3

@debjameswhite - I keep confusing Kenzie and Logan. Darn you Logan for picking the girl that looks just like your Mom lol! I do really love the house this generation, it's nice to start seeing it in your updates.

@kitoraem - Lucy and Kyle are adorable and I love how you decorated their dining room! Their bedroom looks great too, the cabinets on either side of the dresser is totally an idea I'm gonna steal. I'm looking forward to seeing the the first baby!

@Meeshelby - Life has a way of taking up any and all free time lol I was happy to see you pop in and give an update though. :)
  • Letchy15Letchy15 Posts: 530 Member
    @OJenn I'm ecstatic, been waiting for a new EP since December, and even though it's not pets or generations, it still looks incredible. Loving the apartments, and the clothes that were in the trailer look great!! So excited to get a copy!!

Kind of a long update, I sorta hate long UD's - takes such a long time :joy: worth it?

So the first thing that happened this morning, wasn't really a big deal...

1jvyub.png

Just your average burning stove, no biggie :grimace::joy:

At least Bryon's a good father (story time - this was actually my second time playing through the next four-ish days, as I forgot to take care of baby Joseph and he got whisked away, so this time I made sure he was constantly happy :grimace: oopsies :joy: )

14brgg3.png

Today is the only day in the week where Sasha get's the house to herself, which really appeals to her loner side. She get's a lot more done

wlekhx.png
    2lkfy94.png

Then the kids get home and all hell breaks loose :lol:

2dhu4va.png

Elena invited out her new ""friend"" Olive

afkgsy.png

Whilst the two of them were there, they saw Oliver (I'm so obsessed with how cute he is, my plan is that maybe he and Xara might end up together, although I've also put some cute teens in town too - not the next heir spouse though, waiting for Elena to age up before putting him in game :blush: )

2vwttgn.png

ISN'T HE ADORABLE :love::cry:

2vvj7ls.png

They had a rocky start to their relationship

bg1p2b.png

But he sorta liked us?

24y339g.png

The test to see if he's a true friend (The girl on the bench is his sister I think)

2kf2wl.png

Ayyyyyy, what d'ya know?! :joy:

200a7iw.png

I can already see them being besties :joy:

2h3aiih.png

Bryon did not find it so funny :grimace:

oh7kw8.png

Speaking of Bryon.....

xcr5o6.png
    2d261w0.png
    2gvngbl.png
    11uag45.png

Oooh La Laaaaa :wink:
    @everyone so I have to admit to myself that playing 4 families in rotation is rather overwhelming. I love them and I want to continue to play them but I feel like I really need to start over and just do one family. Do you think that's silly?

@Heckstress17 I feel your pain!! I really love the sims 4 but only because of cc and mods. If it weren't for that I would be bored out of my mind.
    @OJenn I'm not upset about the EP but I'm not overly excited about it either. I don't really care about apartments, but I'm sure I'll like some of the new game play.

@Heckstress17 I'm so in love with this house. I'm super proud of it too :) Feel like it is definitely one of my best.

@Letchy15 Byron's happy face while he's calling about his stove was great. Oliver really is a cutie.

@Meeshelby I don't think it's silly at all. Why start over though? Can you just pick a fave and move on with them? If not, start over! Have fun!

UPDATE

Logan is a good boy. He uses all the parts of his house…even the front porch where he can read and watch the river.
    rbuIs.png
    rbuIH.png

He also has that tinkering gene and he loves puttering around the house and making improvements.
    rbuJ4.png

And he has a workshop just for building things.
    rbuJf.png

Of course he always makes time for his girl.
    rbuJw.png

He had to make sure she knew how important she was to him.
    rbuJW.png
    rbuKn.png
    rbuKy.png
    rbuKK.png
    rbuL1.png

They spent the rest of the afternoon just relaxing together and enjoying each other’s company. (I only had to stop them from eloping once! :D)
    rbuLd.png
    rbuLm.png
    rbuLv.png
    On his way home he wanted to stop by his brother’s house and share the news. Jayden wasn’t home so he spent a little time chatting with his very pregnant sister-in-law. He’s excited to be an uncle.
    rbuLA.png
    rbuLK.png

@debjameswhite Yes I guess I could do that! Didn't think of that option. I'd just have to move all of the other sims out of the neighborhood, but that would work. However, I really want to do Willow Creek, then Oasis Springs, and the others as they go, so I probably will just start over haha.
    edited September 2016
    @Meeshelby - I am with @debjameswhite I would say pick a favorite from the current crew and roll with it!

@Heckstress17 - City Living in my mind is just Sims 3: Night Life (which I loved to bits but was hoping for something new)
  • TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    Hey guys, popping in for another update!

I've had the chance to catch up with all your families which took me forever!! :joy:

@Heckstress17 Congrats on the new house and a big move for you and the family! I bet you can't wait to be an aunt as well, it's all very exciting for you at the moment! :) I can understand your disappointment with the new EP announcement.. I too have thought about stopping playing TS4 because its never-ending disappointments. I think if it were not for this challenge, I probably would have stopped awhile ago! anywhooo.. on to your updates! I was so surprised how Marissa aged up (into a teen) she looked average as a child, but shes a real beauty now! Same with Siarra! I'd be in a pickle choosing between the younger twins of who the heir should be.. both grew up great!! :) It was totally sweet that Jacoby seeked refuge to his old childhood home when he felt down :) you did a great job furnishing Shanes house! Lilly is gorgeous in your game :) So glad he chose her! Ahh I love your CC as well! I wish i could just copy and paste it into my game as i've been so behind on downloading CC lately!! :joy:

@OJenn Corrina and Charlotte as soooo gorgeous!! I love how authentic your sims always look :) You did a great job making over the old houses!! Stunning pictures. You also have a CC folder i'd love to copy and paste into my game... LOL!! Not very happy about the city life EP announcement... I was thinking that they were spending this much time working on something that was needed in the game such as toddlers and preteens ~.~ so knowing I have to wait another 6 months minimum for this.. not happy! argh! The only excitement I got from seeing the promo pic of the EP was the guy spinning a basketball.. LOL!

@Francisca464 Loved all your updates! The wedding was awesome between Jana and Jimi :) aww @ Hymn telling Wei she's pregnant.. I did not expect that LOL!!! RIP Rose!! Good thing Wei came to the rescue, he needed to do something like that to redeem himself after being such a jerk! I;m so glad to see some alien skintones come through in peoples games! I was a little bummed when Wei didn't have any alien children in my game :(

@amadazulsim All 3 of the boys grew up great! I really like the look of Phoenix :) woah that's one huge house party you had there :joy: who died?! :hushed:

@debjameswhite psst.. you were correct about the new nooboo being my heir.. more about that later!! :) You did a great job with Logans house! Glad you chose Logan as your heir! It's been awhile since I've checked everyones updates so I had to go way back to all yours!

@Meeshelby I find doing rotations are very overwhelming! I say pick one family :) I get overwhelmed when I try keep up with everyone on here (when I get busy) and it's even more overwhelming when there is more than one family :joy: I do love your updates though!! :heart:

@QuiteIzzzy & @soulfull a belayed welcome - Awesome founding couples!! Enjoying where you are both going with this challenge and looking forward to more updates from you both!

@Letchy15 super cute little family you have going on there!! Can't wait to see them grow :kissing_heart: Oliver is ADORABLE!!

I hope I have not forgotten anyone!! If so.. sorry!!

Update!
    (I really need to update my family tree..!!)

In my previous update, Kylo and Felicia finally tied the knot! The triplets aged up, along with Daenerys whom moved out to start her young adulthood.

bf4445d902.jpg

annndd of course.. Felicia and Kylo discovered they were going to be parents.. again!

fd81797013.jpg

I've put my game on short lifespan for now as I really want to just move on to the next gen.. this one seems to be dragging! So expect my next few updates to zoom past lol!

The curse hit again.. and I heard that dreaded chime that was so familiar as this had happened the generation before...

91829411c5.jpg

Right in front of my eyes.. Arya was dying ~.~ I had no idea she was even that hungry!! Kylo rushed upstairs.. he couldn't believe his luck with the death of starvation in his family. First his twin brother when they were teens.. and now his daughter, funnily enough, also a teen! Kylo begged the grim for his daughters life.. he saw this happen to his brother, and he did not want to see it happen again to his own child!

adbaee4517.jpg

Grimmy said no though... and there was nothing more Kylo could do.

2a775ce691.jpge4d98887a4.jpg

Kylo was completely and utterly devastated!

c617886486.jpg

The family handles the death better than I expected.. but were still grieving the loss. Kylo and Felicia spent a lot of time together just watching movies and awaiting the birth of their unborn child. With Arya's passing, they knew how much of a miracle child this new baby would be and felt it was a true blessing.

e374f5b1ff.jpg

With this loss of his twin.. much like his father had suffered as a teen.. Jon found comfort in his new friend Lily. The two of them hit it off straight away and she helped Jon keep his mind off things.

69597e52c9.jpg

They grew close just after one dinner, and before they knew it - they were in love :blush:

16a24426db.jpg

621ed4c669.jpg

Deceased Arya also approved of her twin brothers new relationship :joy: I guess she was very appreciative of Lily bringing light to her brother at a very dark time in his life.

7ea888dedc.jpg

Meanwhile at home.. Kylo admired his wives growing baby bump! Kylo was hoping for another boy.. as he currently has 6 daughters :joy:

f46cb44cfa.jpg

The day had come for Kylo to age up into an elder! His two eldest daughters expressed how proud they were of him as a father and how much they appreciated everything he had done for them. Sansa seems to be a little bit more tolerable now that she is a YA.

f633e329db.jpg

The family celebrated as Kylo blew his candles out! He does not look any different as an elder.. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 gray hair :joy:

6d17fbb520.jpg

It was nice seeing the family have some extended relative out and about again :) I find it hard to keep up when Kylo has so many kids, my main focus has been them rather than keeping outside family close!

8cb06baf0e.jpg

Jon and Lily found time to sneak off while everyone was busy inside and shared their first woohoo in a bush out the front of the house.. how romantic :joy:

eea3204789.jpg

The next morning.. it was time! Felicia rushed off to the hospital for it not to work.. :neutral: so she returned home to give birth instead.,.

94f79520c7.jpg

and little Melisandre and Khal were born! Yay another boy LOL!! on a side note.. Felicia and Kylo have not been successful in just having a single birth!! :frowning:

50cdbb81ff.jpg

Another birthday rolled around and this time it was Jon's! He was aging into a young adult.. without his sister :disappointed: he made the most of it and celebrated for her as well.

5f137205e5.jpg

He aged up with the creative trait :)

c0580f0370.jpg

He decided to end his birthday outside, under the moonlight with his precious Lily.. and got down on one knee and asked for her hand in marriage! It ad not been long.. but he knew she was the one.

b1730e9787.jpg

She was completely thrilled and said yes instantly! :blush:

801b96bed0.jpg

I've been kinda lazy with the last lost of babies.. but found that the house ghosts have been a huge help :joy: baby crying at night? No probs! great-great-great-greatx3 Granddad Leroy got this!! :joy:

f48bd0f901.jpg

and before I knew it, it was time for Melisandre and Khal to grow up! They both rolled the Whiz Kid aspiration, Melisandre got the 'attractive' trait and Khal got the 'Geek' trait :)

c8aa8c1604.jpg69d50d37d2.jpg

anndd this is how they aged up...! And this is why Melisandre will be my heir LOL!! The only thing I dislike about her is her big alien pupil/iris/eyes.. otherwise i'm pretty happy. Khal is also a cutie, I think these two favor their mums looks more than their dads. Khal also grew up with a different eye colour to both his mum and dad o.O

d26d414db0.jpg
    31094d3a02.jpg

It worked out with both twins having the Whiz Kid aspiration because they are having fun together with completing it :blush: although I do not think i'll be able to complete them (given the short life span) but they will still have fun building skills I guess :blush:

22faa448b7.jpg

Kylo, Felicia, Jon and the twins decided to visit Daenerys while the triplets were at school. she said things had changed and she needed to tell them about a few things.

0a78726a8e.jpg

Daenerys was obviously very pregnant... Kylo was happy to be becoming a grandfather.. but didn't know whom this child belonged to.. Daenerys broke the news to her father that she had gotten married.. Kylo was shocked a little saddened that he didn't get to walk her down the aisle but was happy for her anyway.. he went inside to meet her new husband..

26a19c6bb7.jpg

who just so happened to be his BFF Arvin :joy: while Kylo was a little shocked.. he knew Arvin was a good man.. and knew his daughter was in good hands. He happily accepted and warned Arvin he had to take care of his daughter or else LOL

19c514d199.jpg

That night, the family gathered to celebrate Felicia's birthday! They headed out to the fancy restaurant in Newcrest.

9b1342574d.jpg

Funny enough, Daenerys and Arvin were dining nearby as well lol!

0503e3b3a7.jpg

The family had a great time, the twins passed out a bit though as they were absolutely tired after a big day :joy: Felicia blew her candles out and embraced hew new Gray locks :smirk:

c94c5a5206.jpg

The next day, Jon decided to meet up with Lily at the Windenburg cafe. To his shock.. she brought with her a massive baby bump :joy: turns out that night they woohooed in the bush.. she had fallen pregnant!

cf0f334f93.jpg

The two of them sat down and discussed their plans to get married sooner and settle into their own house now that the baby was on the way..

af618f38d1.jpg

and sooner was that night..! Jon gathered his family and headed to the wedding chapel in Windenburg, the same one his grandparents had married in.

3793a50c7d.jpg

He was greeted with a hug from one of his cousins Marielle (Leia's daughter) who seemed to be hugging all her family that night.. she's really sweet :joy: all of Leia's kids are in need of a serious makeover lol!!

88db54ae2a.jpg

Leia also approved of her nephews soon to be bride.. I found it funny that Lily chose to wear a pink wedding dress :joy:

665ea35ee9.jpg

It was a great wedding, Lily and Jon exchanged vows while the family watched on and Jon kissed his bride :blush:

8153b970d5.jpg
    f66145d625.jpg

The two of them shared cake together, they were having the time of their lives and could not wait for their next chapter to start

59eda8dac8.jpg

Sisters of the groom were all ready to call it a night though.. :joy:

d4110e4c5a.jpg

and with that being done, Jon moved out with his new bride to start their life together :) It was very tempting to choose Jon as my heir at one point, however i've decided Melisandre will be my next heir :) The boy genepool mates are already in the game though :joy: and have been since the triplets were kids.. so there may be an age difference between her and her future husband! But thats ok..!!
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
    Thank you for the comments OJenn, debjameswhite and Heckstress17 ! :) won't let me tag names for some reason, but thank you again :D Lucy is pregnant with her first baby, haven't played in a couple of days due to family visiting but back to it today! :D
    Update :)

So Lucy and Kyle had their first baby, named Thomas, after Lucy's late grandfather. Thomas was a good looking child, took his fathers looks indeed! (nothing is edited, apart from the hair! :) )

Clipboard011_zpstfg1obfo.jpg~original

Thomas is a Whiz kid, and is a geeky geek. He works really hard at his homework, and loves spending time making his mum watch sci fi movies, and listening to his dad talking about stories over breakfast.

Clipboard04_zps484hyrrx.jpg~original

09-15-16_4-45-00nbspPM_zpssdjzgvtk.jpg~original
    09-15-16_4-50-39nbspPM_zpsvyxgpfem.jpg~original
    09-15-16_4-53-17nbspPM_zpsfypew1s3.jpg~original

Kyle was doing well within the business career and his fabulously wealthy aspiration, Lucy has decided to concentrate on the successful lineage aspiration, and with Thomas now being part of the family, she quit her job and now writes from home, while making sure Thomas is well looked after while dad is at work.

09-15-16_4-55-02nbspPM_zpsfdx2qv0f.jpg~original

New community center within Willow Creek! I've made a shopping center, part of Willow Creek, mostly for decor, but it is playable as a retail store, may come in handy for a future sim, but can find the download underneath my name on origin #kitoraem

09-10-16_11-41-26nbspPM_zpszkupds8z.jpg~original

Heads up to everyone, ALL games are 50% off on Origin when you use promo code ORIGIN50 at checkout. I didn't own any Stuff Packs and I just bought 3, Kids Stuff, Perfect Patio and Movie Hangout. I really wanna keep playing with all of you, so I'm hoping with some new content I'll become more interested in the game again. Plus I only spent $15 so it feels pretty great lol o:)

Comments!

@amadazulsim - I forgot to say it last time but congrats on your Grandbaby!

@Letchy15 - I really love seeing all of your kids out and about playing with their friends. Bryon and Sasha are so adorable together, is another baby on the way?

@Meeshelby - There's no shame in starting over. It'll be sad to say goodbye to your current families, but fun to see which mates your heir's choose this time around. You could always just pic one family to continue on with and move them back to Willow Creek.

@debjameswhite - You should be proud of this house, it really turned out great. I love the proposal pictures in Windenburg. It's my favorite spot to take sims to propose because the lighting is so great, and of course Windenburg itself is beautiful. I'm jealous of them trying to elope on their own. My sims only try to woohoo on their own lol

@OJenn - I loved Nightlife from TS3. Bridgeport was one of my fav neighborhoods, even though It lagged horribly, it was still fun. I feel like this EP could've easily been combined with Get Together, it just makes sense. My main source of disappointment about this EP is that it's something we've seen before, and not adding core things simmers have been begging for since the beginning. I won't be buying it, but I know some who are excited about the idea, @JordanNicoleJJ I'm talking about you ;) and I look forward to seeing what you guys do with the apartments and festivals.

@Tellex - I can't believe you actually got all caught up. This thread is so long you deserve some kind of achievement lol You and I are so alike when it comes to our view on this game. I'm super glad you've decided to stick it out, I'm trying too. Your updates are always ones I look forward too. When you said you wish you could copy and paste my cc into your game that was perfect! I've been looking for a way to describe how I feel about your cc, and just overall game feel, forever. I seriously wish I could copy and paste from you too. Your "aesthetic" is perfect. I was really happily surprised with how Sierra and Marissa aged up too. I was kinda disappointed that everyone chose Shane to be my heir lol but I'm definitely gonna upload a cc free version of Sierra to play some other time. My last generation I felt the same drag like you are. I put it on short and blew by. It was good because I got to move on, but bad because I didn't get attracted to any of the sims. I'm still working on getting attached to Shane, right now I like Lily more lol! Anyway about your update! I cannot believe you had another sim die of hunger in their teens. I'm so jealous! lol :D It keeps things interesting, and Kylo's got no shortage of daughters, sorry Arya. Lily and Jon are so precious together. I really like his looks, I think he'd be a good heir. lol @ Sansa being more tolerable now that she's older. I still remember that awkward dinner. You can't escape the twins this generation... or any generation really. I'm glad Kylo gets another son. Little Melisandre is pretty. I think she'll grow into her eyes when she gets older. As always great pictures. I'm forever envious of your game. <3 Sorry for the novel. I didn't even comment on everything I wanted too lol

@kitoraem - Aw! Thomas is such a cutie, and looks to be a great mix of both parents. Your shopping center is so cool! I love how it looks a bit like a fish market/farmers market. I really love the design. Once again your building/decorating is really inspiring me. :)
    @Heckstress17 Thank you! :) I tried to make the shopping village as realistic as I could, I like my world to have abit of everything in :)
    @everyone Thanks for your input! I REALLY want to start over fresh, but I agree I can't abandon my families I currently have either. I think I'll save the game where it is, then continue with one of them for now, then continue with the others again later. I have already started a brand new save though, because I really really want to...I think I'll use it for my magazine.
    Thomas was growing up really fast, He was now an A student at his school, his mum helped him with homework and read to him every night.

09-15-16_6-07-48nbspPM_zpsnnshx9w1.jpg~original

Thomas took a keen interest building up his mental skill, and reached level 10 creating all sorts of potions, he was a clever child.

09-15-16_7-55-49nbspPM_zpsg5l1ymea.jpg~original
    Thomas soon completed his aspiration goal, and before Lucy knew it, he grew into a handsome skilled teenager.
    Clipboard011_zpshcowecvc.jpg~original
    Clipboard02_zpsgq89wm0r.jpg~original

Thomas attended High School, and soon starting working as a Fry cook in St Lobsters. He wasn't very interested in the job, but his mum said it would help him learn how to cook, and get money to meet up with his friends at weekend.
    Clipboard014_zpshdmcjadg.jpg~original

Lucy was feeling sad, Thomas had grew into a teenager now, and her and Kyle were both adults. 'I want another baby' She told Kyle. 'Well then we can fit one more in this house Lucy, I'd like another child.
    09-15-16_11-30-37nbspPM_zpsitw5trff.jpg~original
    Lucy worked hard on writing, and published two children books while she was pregnant with her second child, she also took a hand at gardening alot.
    09-15-16_11-32-06nbspPM_zpswf28thpi.jpg~original
    The big day arrived when Lucy was due to go into hospital to give birth, and this happened...
    02_zpsjgse2zfk.jpg~original

I actually couldn't believe this hahaha. I didn't even use a cheat, the house is going to be manic... HELLPPPPPPPP.
    @Meeshelby In the end my friend, you should just do what makes you happy. Do what makes the game fun :)

@Tellex Wow! I can't believe you had another sim die from hunger! I'm so sorry! What a mean grim not letting these young people live! On a side note...I'm amused by Kylo's bunny slippers. I love Jon and Lily. I can't help it I love anyone who picks Lily...for some reason I felt like I didn't really have a lot of time with Saul and Lily. She's so pretty in your game though. Melisandre and Khal are such cuties! It was so funny that Daenerys and Arvin ended up together. I loved it. Jon really is a cutie.

@kitoraem Thomas is a little cutie! I love the shopping center you made! I wasn't very good about my community lots in Willow Creek but I've promised myself to make a more dynamic town in Oasis Springs! Thomas aged up to quite a handsome teen oh and triplets! Welcome to the curse of our challenge!!

@everyone thought I was going to do an update tonight but I'm sleepy. Sleep wins but one is coming soon!
    @Tellex - The hunger death strikes again! And I was really hoping Arya had a chance at heir. At least she approves of her big brother's new girl though so that's always nice.

@kitoraem - Wow little-now teen Thomas is quite the looker! It's no surprise that multiples are uber common in TS4 it's an epidemic but on the bright side you will have plenty of kids to choose from.

@Meeshelby - Sometimes a fresh start is nice as well, at the end of the day though go with what makes you happiest.

@Heckstress17 - I am waiting to see if there is anything else, I am on the fence right now about City Living. The gameplay looks interesting but eh. And this challenge keeps me playing so don't feel bad, it's kind of one of the reason I made it to begin with so I would have something to do.

Family Tree - no much has changed here

In the last update the girls were hanging out with their cousins when they ran into one of the potential mates, Daniel
    59daa20e07.jpg

Gary opened the doors to his restaurant
    d93e50f676.jpg

7f7335d4b3.jpg

bc113f00b6.jpg

5f2af63409.jpg

6681b6d8ca.jpg

dacafc3cef.jpg

6af99a563e.jpg

5fa4115796.jpg

f52155a2a7.jpg

Not much decor but guests seem to like it